General - page 504

Hello guys, first excuse me for my English. I am creating an EA and I would like that when he has a position of 30 negative pips, he automatically opens a new order with the TP proportional to the first order. In other words, it would be something like a martigale, several EA use it, I don't know
//get current phase-time in/on direction of/to selected duration, realized or anticipated pivot preference (depending on the former)
http://articles.mql4.com/777 Hello , above article is written for mt4. there are several differences in between mt4 and mt5. in mt5 the EA in the above article will not compile I am new to both versions of meta trader, can anyone convert the indicators and have a compiling and running EA?...
MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots S&P 500, H1, 2020.10.13 GT247 (Pty) Ltd, MetaTrader 5, Real switched off the Algo to trade manual on five open positions .please comment on how which settings need be adjusted for open BUY/SELL within 10 pips of each other on the Exp Assistant Advisor if
Hi, I am trying to move the invertTrades function from the mq5 document and put it into the mq4 document, but what ever I try doesn't seem to work? Anyone able to advise or help? Cheers, J
I bought a signal but I found in signal window that not connected, select from the signals database Can you help me? thanks
wanted to buy signals and i alraedy top up mu account and every time i click for the buy for signals it continously download another mt5 wht willim going to
I am wondering how you, other traders, are deciding about the lot size with regard to your account balance? How do you know, how much risk is enough? For example, having a $5.000 USD on 1:200 leverage. How do you decide how much margin will you use maximum on your balance?
Hi can anybody help pls, I created this ea and got error "Order not sent, maximum reached" whereas i put 100k balance and mini/miro lots and my ea sell/buy market execution only once at a time so i should not get this error, tried with many broker's platform, same error
  account frozen  (1)
my debit but cant install the purchased card denied my first purchase from a indicator for purchase. I rectified the problem with bank and had purchased the item bu. how t now cant install product that was purchased, trade journal says purchase is frozen
I read some articles about forecast forex and meet expression "monthly bearish/bullish engulfing". for me not understand what does it means
i tried using ALGLIB but can't figure out how to accomplish this . The modified alglib does not have autogkintegrate() function and according to documentation it might have been replaced by autoGKIteration() Since Alglib does not seem to be able to deal with Semi-Infinite intervals( a , +inf ) . So
Hello everyone, I have two questions, if anyone has the answer. 1 °) the account on which I am subscribed, for example takes a position of 0.06 lot on the USD / CHF pair and well I take 0.01 lot. Sometimes it will take me 3 positions at 0.01 lot. 2 °) when the account on which I am subscribed takes
Hello everyone, I'm on mt4, I own the vps mql5 via the mt4 platform, I have a robot that I can not launch. I have an error message: Automated trading disabled due to EA being synchronized with virtual hosting and enabled on virtual hosting I can not find the problem can you help me, Thanks in
set the SL to 5000 and the TP to 200 . open/close threshold are below 20 and i saw it close the BUY and open a SELL above the other SELL with a fashion .the Trailing Stop Loss and Trailing Stop Profit are below 80 . MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots S&P 500, H1, 2020.10.23 GT247 (Pty) Ltd
the FILE, Open Offline from MT4 has been replaced in MT5 by History Center. MYSTERY SOLVED
Which indicator is best and most reliable for beginners
I've tried everyting and I don't know what to do, any suggestions on why my lines aren't visible in the terminal chart, I've downloaded it three times no luck
Hi, I want to use my personal vps to copy the signals, so I disabled mql vps and enabled the Enable realtime option in my MetaTrader Unfortunately, the signals are not copied Do I have to use mql vps
Hello. What could be the problem, under Win 10, in MT4, in the market section, I cannot see EA that I bought, I can not update EA, I go through the browser through on site, I click install, the terminal opens, but EA is not installed or updated. Everything works under Windows 7, and purchased items
According to the documentation: " Dynamic arrays are automatically freed when going beyond the visibility area of the block they are declared in. " But what occurs when an element in the dynamic array is returned by a function? How will MQL5 knows that it should not deallocate the memory of the
Given MT5 handles all the back-end database data for EVERY broker using the MT5 platform.. Im wondering is there a way MT5 publishes the SWAP data? For example, if i want to see the CHEAPEST swaps for GBPUSD.. MT5 has all of this information saved for every broker offering GBPUSD because of the
Hi. enum timeframe { M30 = PERIOD_M30 , H1 = PERIOD_H1 , H4 = PERIOD_H4 , D1 = PERIOD_D1 , W1 = PERIOD_W1 , MN1 = PERIOD_MN1 , }; input timeframe = PERIOD_H4 ; int OnInit (){ macdHandle = iMACD ( _Symbol , PERIOD_H4 , 12 , 26 , 9 , PRICE_CLOSE ); } I just migrate from mql4 to mql5
  Stars in Reviews Not Loading  (14   1 2)
Attached is an image describing my problem. Thank you Scott <...>
Hello, I want to subscribe to a signal,but in the slippage tab there is only one broker listed and that's not mine. Can I still subscribe to the signal even if my broker is not listed
How does deposits/withdrawals from the account affect the positions in signal subscriber's accounts
  MQL VPS shutdown  (2)
Hello, after synchronizing with new EAs, my MQL VPS shut down and I cannot use it anymore. Can anybody please help
We are glad to announce that the mql5.com website will soon feature even more interesting trading topics since the well-known forex-tsd.com trader's portal is migrating to it. The merging of the two popular communities will provide a synergistic effect and benefit all traders as all necessary...
Screenshot , after posting will attempt moving around timeframes to get it to download new data
Hello, Is there any limitation of characters, lines, or other forms of text code between two braces ? { ... ... ... ... ... }