General - page 497

Hello, i need a VPS Server. I wanne try to install on it Forex Copier and 2 MT4 Accounts but i think it is not possible on VPS Server From mql5 am i correct? Can someone help me with a idea where and what i need for it. Regards
I have two VPS with long time remaining,one is for MT5 ,the other is for MT4,can you add up the remaining time to the VPS for MT5? because you can just use free remaining time for one VPS! when you use MT4 VPS, YOU CAN'T use MT5 vps! when you use MT5 vps instead you can't use MT4 vps! i want to
Hi there , I'm using Trade.mqh but I'm not able to refer and Initialize the declared class structures . Does anybody know how to define them in a separate file ? I tried to call the constructor but I just get compiling errors. Thank you very much indeed
Hi, the trade copied by my signal has not updated for over 12 hours even though it updates on the signal provider's page when i check. Also, the chart of the currency pair has not moved. I have tried restarting, and opening a new instance of the chart. I checked my journal it says 'synchronization
ive been surfing all the forums tried everything to get this indicator to instal and it just will not install someone please help me
double tickSize = SymbolInfoDouble ( Symbol (), SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_SIZE ); double tickValue = SymbolInfoDouble ( Symbol (), SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE ); double valueToRisk = risk / 100 * capital; double tickCount = sldistance / tickSize; double lots = valueToRisk /
Hello guys, For some reason the take profit is ignored when using `Ticks based on Real Ticks`, but it works using only `every tick` EVERY TICK .. .. .. EVERY TICK BASED ON REAL TICKS The only difference between the two Modelling systems was that when using "Real Ticks" the second column with name
Hi everyone, I have the problem that my autotrading with EAs isn't working as long as I have Metatrader closed on my PC. Only when I start Metatrader again, new orders are executed. Autotrading is activated globally in Metatrader as well as checked in every EA. What could be the reason for this? Is
Hi all. Does anymbody know how to get the magnitude and phase of each component of a Fourier transform signal in MT5? Thanks
MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots GBPUSD_f, H1, 2020.11.04 Amega Ltd, MetaTrader 5, Demo FAILING TP 755 !! i suppose since it is an AMEGA Forex account , it would have to be authorised as an administrator . comments welcome thanks
  Close At Profit EA  (51   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Hi Guys, FOund this ea from mql4 but i figured it could be much better if someone could modify it to close trades base on pip value rather than account currency. Thanks in advance for helping out.
Hi, I have a demo account in admiral and the same bot works fine when backtesting and debugging with historical data in DAX,DJI,SP500. But in live, I cannot modify the position. I get 10013 error. The code is Andrew Young's library. if (glBuyTicket > 0 ) { double openPrice =
When I re-open a saved optimization cache file, the optimized parameters always appear in the table initially but sometimes, later after re-opening they have disappeared. The data is still in the cache file somewhere because when I double-click one of the optimization results, the values for the
[Deleted]
Hello I am not able to update my phone number on my profile because i gave up my old phone number months ago, therefore i am not able to see the confirmation code sent to it. I only have the confirmation number sent to my current phone. MQL5 sends confirmation codes to both the old and new phone
Hello folks, today I made a mistake and did subscribe to someone in my demo account. Is that true that before 24 hours if I cancel my subscription the money will be refunded to my MQL account
[Deleted]
I don't know what happens but I have changed my workstation that I had with an AMD 3900X for an Intel equipment to obtain more PR and now I am seeing that every few hours all the Metatester agents are uninstalled, including the application completely. Is there any way to avoid this problem
I noted all my copied trades are 0.01 in size and I want them to be 0.05 in size. How do I increase the size?
Good morning, I don't know is someone is in the same situation. Two months ago, my MQL5 account has been locked because lied to fraudulent activities (I never made anything ); my account didn't close because I'be bought two EA. Chatting with support team I didn't receive a clear answer (they
Hi I had recharge by Paypal to my MQL5 wallet to purchase some signal but now i dont want. how can i get the money back, i dont find option, please help me if any procedure
After purchasing an indicator i keep getting authorization failed while trying to log on to my mql5 community on mt4 page on my system. Anyone had similar issue? how was it resolved? Please assist urgently
I have noticed, that with fast genetic option of the optimization, there is ALWAYS 10 495 passes, that are tested, no matter what time frame, what time period or EA. It is ALWAYS the same. My computer can do better than that, but the slow complete optimization on the other hand is already too much
I Do it, but the admin reject Now i want make again, Some one plz tell me what admin email or something i want discuss with them about me issue
If this isn't "new", then I apologize ahead of time. What is the "database" tab in the navigator window for? It looks pretty useful. My googling skills must be off lately because I can't find any information anywhere on it. TIA
Help!.... I have an MT5 account with XM.COM I can successfully login to MT5 Web Trader with my credentials However, when I use the same credentials to login via MT5 for PC, I am getting the message 'no connection to XM.COM-MT5' I also have another account for MT4 which, works absolutely fine via MT4
[Deleted]
someone can explain to me wht is "reliability"? how to make signal has a good reliability? thanks advance
Hello, I have buy a EA from Market for Metatrader 5. On my PC it work. Now I have rented a VPS and it don*t work. The EA dont syncing. Here the log: 2020.10.31 11:14:14.646 Experts loading of Portfolio X 10 eurusd (EURUSD,H1) failed [538] 2020.10.31 11:14:15.642 Terminal '3285144': 1 chart, 0
Hi, The exante platform has its own http api and I want to send an http request using the language mql4. For example, in python, a simple request for the get method requests.get(url = "https://api-demo.exante.eu/md/1.0/symbols/AAPL.NASDAQ", auth = ("<application id>: <access key>")) I need to write
  EA on VPS  (1)
I've subscribed to the free 24 hrs of VPS on my terminal and have exported everything (indicators + EAs) to it as well. The EA is up and running with a smiley face and autotrading, livetrading and DLL imports are enabled. Is there anything else required or can I close my terminal and the EA will
Hello dears can anyone advise what would be the reason that the strategy tester is keeping shutting down