copy with positions already open

hello, I would like to copy a trader who already has open positions. How can I avoid copying these old positions and only the new ones? if it is not possible,and if I put the copy by not checking the box copy stop loss and stop profit. What if I put my own stop profit myself. When my positions are going to close and if hers are still in progress, will that take over all my positions?

thanks

thoman31:

hello, I would like to copy a trader who already has open positions. How can I avoid copying these old positions and only the new ones? if it is not possible,and if I put the copy by not checking the box copy stop loss and stop profit. What if I put my own stop profit myself. When my positions are going to close and if hers are still in progress, will that take over all my positions?

thanks

This is not going to work, you either copy a signal entirely or not at all.

Its better to connect when there are no open positions or at least when they are at a loss, so you would benefit in case they close in profit.

If you try to change the stop loss or take profit levels or close the copied positions manually, they will open again upon synchronization, unless you have paused/suspended your signal subscription before.

The bottom line is that you should leave the signal provider do the work, if you trust him/her.

Reason: