I can't get an order. Why have there been few new orders on freelance? - page 5

Guys, I've been here on the forum (first mql4, now mql5) for a long time. These kinds of threads spill over into conversation between forum dwellers, and the dialogue in the "topicstarter - audience" system is silenced. Let's listen to the topicstarter now, eh?

Denis Nikolaev:

not to smoke, but to train your intuition with strezhenfor

although the reasoning makes sense to me.

I've read aboutstrezhenforom. Interesting... And the arguments are certainly reasonable.

it happens.

- my girlfriend left me today...

- Why is that?

- she says she ran out of steam...

- what's the fuse?

- it's gone.

- what is it?

- he didn't understand it !

It's interesting to read people discussing me who don't have any work done at all.

I created this thread mainly for people who work as freelancers.

Fedor Arkhipov:

It's interesting to read people discussing me who don't have any work done at all.

I created this thread mainly for people who work as freelancers.

Forum traders and joker

Fedor Arkhipov:

Hi?

Who knows why there aren't many new orders on freelancing?

I can guess that there are not enough ways to recharge, which has caused several countries to "drop out",

because they can't top up their wallets.

Everything is sad, only 2 completed jobs in 12 days from regular clients.

This is May the pamperer, this is May the charmer.

Maybe there is some seasonality associated with summer. Holidays...

There is a trader's proverb: Sell in may and go away.

Exchanges usually do not go up in summer.

Fedor Arkhipov:

I created this thread mainly for those who work as freelancers.

I think that newbies, who used to come to forex in full-flowing rivers, are now looking in the direction of crypto. And there's no MT5 there.

Those who have already been skinned on the forex, are looking towards the stock market. And there's practically no MT5 there either.

And so orders become shallow. The trend, however, is going to get worse.

Well, I guess the stone is not in our court. We need to follow the trends. And focus on cryptocurrency exchanges.

Fedor Arkhipov:

I still think it's the disconnection of payment systems that has caused the sharp drop.

Today the English freelance page only posted 3 new jobs overnight and 4 more in the next 5 hours.

It is nothing compared to what it was before.

Yes, there used to be a flood in English. I guess everyone went to reddit and robingud in addition to crypto)

Sofiia Butenko:

MQL then))) through WebRequest

But they definitely sell something, there's even a request for "cryptobots".

There are even requests for "cryptobots". Like MT4Order fxsaber, only MT5 <-> exchanges.

Reason: