General - page 509

double maxValues[ 50 ]; ArrayInitialize (maxValues, 0 ); //double temp; for (i = 0 ; i < candles; i++) { max = High[ iHighest ( NULL , 0 , MODE_HIGH , WHOLE_ARRAY , i)]; maxValues[i] = max; } Comment ( "" +
Hi, When my laptop hibernates, tester stops (disconects) so any longer testing is not possible. Do you have any idea how to solve this? regards, Tom
[Deleted]
I would like to know the reason why my account is to copy the free signs, and I put the price of 30USD
Hi, Does anyone know of an indicator which makes use of the MT5 market depth info to show a ratio of the relative size and direction of positions? I'm barely competent with mq4, and I took a look at the market book commands but I couldn't make head nor tails of it - so I've no hope of making one...
Hi Experts, My signal provider utilizes 5% of his 1,000 deposit to trigger a trade of 0.05 lot. For my account deposit of 1,000 I setup to copy 95% of his trade size. Hence, I understand my size should be 95% of his trade size. But the actual trades with me are always 0.03 lot. Any explanation...
Hello, Can you please tell me how can I increase the lot sizes when I copy a signal? Should I use higher a leverage account, e.g. if signal has 1:100, should I use 1:200 in order to get double lot sizes? Thank you for your time and support! Michael
Hi all, I'm new to MQL5 signals service,Recently i have been subscribing for signal named " ---" on MQL5 for about one month and here's the problem : Signal provider's account : - Balance : 4,553 USD - Leverage : 1:100 - Server : IC Markets - Live 06 - Positions : 2018.08.24 17:03 Sell 0.05 AUDUSD
  vps  (1)
hello can i transfer my vps from one acc to another but same broker,please advice
which broker is recommended for stock trading like facebook
How do download a VPS without the system prompting me to download MT first? I already have MT5
Anyone an Idea why I get different result on a EUR accouct about the value of the account-currency? I need the value of the account in an EA. Expert advisor give's as result: USD (???) //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Expert tick function
I do not have a picture but I have an EA enabled on EURUSD and since I installed VPS it opens orders times all times. what am I doing? I just wanted a faster connection
Hi All, Help out the rookie here, I need an app or some sort of a platform like IQ Option that will notify when there is some sort of volatile movement on currency pairs. MuziLoweForx
Hi, I would like to change my Full Name in my profile. Can it be done? How should I go about it? Thanks
  Install EA  (3)
I just bought EA. And install it 2 times. Why on the system I have used it 3 times
  signal  (1)
I share a signal I subscribe for 30 hours His performance is very bad I want to cancel and get my money back It is possible
how much funds do you need to trade i guess a hundred dollars is not enough i been trading for a long time and i was testing a ea and it placed two trades I set the lots to .01 and on both trades it says cannot confirm not enough money insufficient funds so mt4 closed the trades i dont want to add
Dear experienced traders The best situation should be to completely liberate your time and energy by automated trading, and gradually achieve all-round freedom of time, energy and property . But I found out that the things are more difficult, Forex have some special attractive points. For example
Can anyone help? I tried reinstalling all and EA. but no idea..im new to this.. thanks! i am not making an EA. my current one i got doesnt work. It worked for 1-2 days
Hi there, I have purchased an EA, and I cannot install it on MT5. When logging into the MQL5 community from the file menu, I enter user name and password, then the login screen goes away. And does not appear to be loggin in and cannot download. Also the same happens, when clicking on the Install on...
  Any one?  (3)
If current candle closed higher than “previous candle” high,do buy trade,close trade when new candle close no matter win or lose,and this candle becomes”previous candle” then back to first. Else If current candle closed lower than “previous candle” low,do sell trade,close trade when new candle close
Can I as a provider use a demo account to create signals for real account subscribers? I didnt find similar topics
Would you say that you became more successful in dealing to Forex because someone helped you to attain your goal?
Looking for a tool which would allow me to upload trade history taken from a signal provider on here, and then generate at the very least a chart which would show drawdown at any given point (open trade). Preferably a basic, free or cheap tool. I am only able to find tools that require coding of
I am trying to setup selling my cpu power and its stuck on 0 jobs / tasks what am i doing wrong help me please
I'm trying to determine if my broker <Deleted> has higher than normal bid/ask spreads. And if so, is there another broker I can use (as a citizen of the USA) that might have lower spreads? My broker currently has a spread of 0.6pip for EUR/USD. Is this higher than average? I read an article that I
  Trade.mqh  (9)
Hi is it not possible to use Trade.mqh in EA on VPS? I migrated some they are not doing anything... Or should I do something special to make it work? Thanks
Hallo everybody . i want to make the zig zag indicator with only a point shift from the current price on the last low / high so i don't know how to integrate this condition in zigzag . Please can you help me. you can look my exemple if you don't understand my explanation. Thanks
As in tittle, I am asking, because when I have 200 instruments, i have a problem with server, connected and disconnected... but i haven't got info "lack of computer resources" I have laptop with 12GB RAM
Need help from experts: I have EA which have moving stoploss (stoploss gets changed as my trade goes in favourable direction) , however when we change timeline(say EA trades 15 min ,user changed timeline from 15 min to 1 hour), EA no more able to calaculate moving stoploss for open trade. is this