General - page 503

My old mobile number permanently closed so how can I change my mobile number
Hello. 1. I Several question? How can We find how the MQL marker product listing or Sorting algorithm?? 2. Why some of papular EA going to a higher page and a lot of nun papular or low purchasing rate come to lower pages like page 1-2? 3. Some EA have several 3,4,5 star. on market page there is no
[Deleted]
Hi can anyone please assist? I want to subscribe to a signal but the signal provider is trading in this currency pair ( AUDJPYm#). Will the trades in my account open as AUDJPY? I am not sure what the ( m#) stands for behind the currency pair
  Refund  (1)
Hi, Looking to get a refund on a indicator I just bought as its not up to standard, Just wondering who I approach to or contact to get that done here? Mathew
While looking to buy an EA came across this seller that flooded the market with the same product , user: <...> please impose some limitations or bans this type of abuse, the market section is getting out of control.I noticed these guys tend pop out and publish +10 of the same product on the same
i would like to close my metaquotes account
Hi, I recently reinstalled windows 10 from windows 7. After reinstalling MT4, I am not able to see the purchased tab. User name and password are entered correctly. The purchased tab appears but it is completely empty. Any ideas how to solve that? Thanks
My friend was teaching me to trade I no longer want him to have access so I changed my password However he appears to still be able to view my trades. How can I make it so that he gets automatically logged out So that next time he opens MT5 he's asked to sign in which he will be unable to do....
This one has me stumped. MT4 is logged into MQL5 and showing purchases. Every time I hit download the Options>Community box opens asking for the password. I put in correct password, box closes but re-opens as soon as the install button is hit..... Any ideas
Hi, ‌I have‌ tried subscribing to several signals, and get an error message " Subscription failed, no new subscribers allowed for this signal". Does this mean I have to wait for a while, or there simply are no new subscribers allowed? Makes no sense to me. I have also tried w/ several payment...
  Purchases  (14   1 2)
Hi, All my purchases have gone missing, there were plenty of activations left, may i know how to get them back
[Deleted]
Hello, I am trying to to write a function to sum up all the points (win or lost) of all open positions. I would appreciate someone point to me to the right document to read. Thank you
Hi This morning, five stars have simply disappeared from my EA. I guess it's a technical problem. <Deleted by moderator>
I dont understand, what i must do to upload mt5 on my site. I have my testing users and want to each of them when they sign in my site also automatically signed in mt5 and start trading
Hello, Support mentioned that I cannot show an image displaying profit/money. But they did not clarify if showing pip gains is allowed? They closed the case before I could reply. So ..... 1. Where to find the rules for posting products on marketplace 2. Can you show a screenshot of a trade that took
Hello My previously purchased indictors will not attach to chart using new demo account? Do I need to do something to make them attach on new account? Thanks
Dear Sir /Madam Today i was check my purchase item . I was purchase 4 application two is utility and two is indicator. But now it not seen in my purchase list and also i go to market and search purchase item then that product shown one again purchase . I want to know why i need to pay once again
  Profile Bug  (11   1 2)
On the new update i've got a void section with friend requests .I edited the css to expand it (the container div was not visible) and it is indeed void . Microsoft Edge Version 86.0.622.43 (Official build) (64-bit) Thank you
Good Day, Is it possible to change the chart Tab color on the Chart Switch Bar? I want to change one Tab's color from white to Red for easy identification. In Excel it looks like this: Thank you in advance
Hi guys I need some help Please. I have 3 accounts in MT4 with different FX brokers and i've created a signal linked to one account. when I came to copy the signal into my other account i was able to add them inn MT4 but the signals are not being reflected. Appreciate your expertise in this
i have problem my all product different data print site product page demo download.. i am watch many days.i also searching it problem what’s this error? I think my indicator never trending this site also real data not showing..it;s not problem me😥😥
I use investor login. So is there any option to get alerts or notifications (to my mobile/email-ID or in app) whenever dealer/trader place orders
Hi, I recently found out that the time on my VPS server is 1 hour different from the time displayed on my MT4 platform, which I think is the broker's server time. For example, if my EA opens a trade, the VPS journal will log the open time as 16:15. But on my MT4 terminal, the order open time is
you have to write down on paper when you do your trade because here is something that is not true SL is below the price in a selling position, and if it would have gone then I have not put it there, very strange and it is lucky that it is just a demo account
  MT5 Platform  (1)
Hello, can you advise if I have the MT5 platform on the site please and all is running correctly
I have an EA , mt4 and MQL VPS. I have saved and loaded two slightly different set files for the EA. I noticed BOTH sets were trading. I deleted one of the sets from the mt4. Then noticed BOTH sets were still trading. (So I am assuming that the deleted set is still running in the MQL VPS ..?????)
I am looking to see if there is a way to add current indicator values of a trade the moment it opens to a trade function so that later once the trade closes I can write all associated data for a trade to file easily from the order functions. I have looked into storing things in the OrderComment
Hi Guys, So yesterday I wrote a simple script with buy and sell orders. It worked as it was designed. Today when I wanted to run it again it throwed me some errors. The error is the 138 error, but some things that I also noticed was: # Can only open sell order and not buy # Can not close any order #
Hello All, I am trying to use ALGLIB and have managed to simplify a code from TestInterfaces.mqh into the following script given below. In this case the function is: f(x0,x1)=100*(x0+3)^4 + (x1-3)^4 How can I pass parameters to a function given by?: f(x0,x1)=A*(x0+B)^D + (x1-C)^E The documentation
If a developer does not finish a project and has not explained why he is overdue, can i cancel my agreement with him and go straight back and seek other developers. If that is the case then what are the steps to do that