General - page 505

5 digit - 1 point = 0.00001 5 digit - 2 points = 0.00011 ; 5 digit - 3 - points = 0.00111 ; 4 digit - 1 point = 0.0001 4 digit - 2 points = 0.0011 ; 4 digit - 3 - points = 0.0111 ; 3 digit - 1 point = 0.001 ; 3 digit - 2 points = 0.011
The story: Just installed brand new Windows 10 and did not proceed to update my Windows 10. I started optmising my EA in MT5. I left my computer on for couple of days and when I'm back, my MT5 application is closed and I see the in the bottom right corner that my win 10 updates have been installed
Hello everyone, I have been trying to lay my hands on a tool that can allow me open a position at one exact price multiple times. for example, i want to take a trade on XAUEUR and i plan on going long. i want to be able to buy at one exact price more than once and also not having to manually put a
I have made a couple of custom indicators using EA builder, my own cluster algo and a long term trend indicator. Is it possible to have to different alert sounds when the indicator paints? I can get both of these use the "alert"sound when they paints, but i have my own .wav file i want to play when
i bought Megalith Expert Advisor, but i tried several times to install it, without success. Can't understand why the installation failed
There are several money management systems to get ahead in this challenging business where only scholars and principled traders reign supreme. Today we briefly re-visit the Kelly Criterion. The Kelly Criterion (or Kelly Formula) helps an investor specify the allocation required to ensure long-term
The expert that i purchased, did not state it was designed for a hedging account . I have a netting account, is it possible to get a refund?, if so how do i go about this
hi guys, anyone know how to fix this error? only happen during the validation process. mt4 strategy tester working good.
  Re: Live account  (3)
I currently have a demo account set up and I would like to now set up a live account. Can I get help or instructions? I have been trying to switch it from my end of the terminal but I think I need a different login/password
  Spread Overview  (2)
Hello, I am new in Forex trading ; I seen SPREADS in MT4 which is 15pips for GBPUSD I just wanted to ask :- Do we get difference of spread per order just 15 pips Or we get it twice per Order ( i.e 30 pips - 15 @ open / 15 @ close ) Please help me understand as I am very confused
Hello, I searched through the official pages, Terms & Conditions and also the Forum but found no answer to: If I put an indicator for Rent (i.e. $10), and after a period of time and increments over my indicator I decide to charge $12, will the early adopters/renters of my indicator have to pay the
Hello, I would like to code a simple situation in theory, but i am kind of struggling with that. Imagine I have an array with string data like this: FirstArray [8] = {"A","B","C","D","E","F","G","H"} I am having the need to remove one specific position which can be any of the 8 elements, and then
Hi all. please help me fix this bug, i converted an MT4 indicator to MT5 i didn't get the same result but it works; the only concern is that it does not refresh when a new candle opens. If you have any suggestions give me. thank you in advance MT5 code : #property version "1.8" #property
Hello Support Team I have follower reporting that my signal is broken and his broker can't follow the orders recieving the message "deal #5046041 sell 1 WINZ20 at 99630 skipped as no symbol found" His broker "GenialInvestimentos-PRD" is not recognizing orders from my broker "OramaDTVM-Server" for
My computer wont receive any jobs, very VERY few jobs has been sign to it, but thats all. It happened after I was moving hardware between 2 computers, it was still working pretty well, but one time my switch went down & my computer lost all the networking connection to the internet. I assume it was
I placed and order for USDJPY on Friday 10/16/2020 using Metatrader 5. The price jumped extremely high within two minutes and I closed the order with a $270K profit. My broker contacted me one day later and said he thinks this must be a system error because he has never seen the price jumps so high
Can some please make this indicator because i can't find it on the web. Inertia = LstSqrMA(RVI) RVI is well known : Relative Vigor Index, RVI - MQL4 Code Base Thank's in advance
Hey everyone, I am creating a custom indicator where the information output only really makes sense when displayed as a heat map (example attached below). On each iteration, an array of 50 values is generated and I'd like to color the indicator window from range 1-50 on the y-axis according to each
What is "Terminal Instance Shutdown" on mobile app
Hi everyone, I’m trying to replicate my live trading in the strategy tester. The live trades are taken when the previous bar is completed (i.e when a new bar is formed). I simply check the last bar time at each new tick event to see whether a new bar is present. This works well. The code is also
Hello, I have a new mobile number <...> --- the old mobile number is <...>. No code can be received via this mobile number! Please delete the number <...>. Many thanks to Heinz Rudolf Kampff
Hello everyone, I need your help on this. I have this paid signal which has a good track record. for some reason for every trade the signal provider opens, I get two trades opened on my side and it makes double of what he makes. The challenge comes when there's a big drawback. So of recent we had a
When doing optimization backtests in MT5 it uses all of my available RAM and basically freezes my PC until the test is finished. Is it possible to set a cap/limit on the amount of RAM MT5 can use when doing a backtest either in windows or in MT5 itself
This is a simplified image of the cursor shape and its results It is made of pillars Each column is aggregated in which the sum of news affecting the currency throughout the day (previous - actual - expected) From which he can guess the strength of the movement expected today
As Subject. Is it normal the Service Desk did not reply for about 10 days. Is service desk there to help customers who paid to MQL5, or try to give customers hard time? Forum did not help to submit my issues to Supervisors/Managers, only REMOVED MY MESSAGES
As the titles states, do Expert Advisors get every single times & sales event in OnTick() call or ticks/events get skipped when the tick incoming rate gets too high? The reason I'm asking is because in my advisor (while trading NQ futures on CME) I count every OnTick() call per minute during live
i just registered as signal provider , but account is disabled persons cannot subscribe and account does not come up among signal providers on mql5 even when i you search..i need help thanks
I have just encountered an error after I have purchased an expert using paypal method something to do with emails must match the expert does not show up on my account however money was taken from my bank account. Please help
[Deleted]
How do I get my money back if the indicator will not download to my mt4
void GetHistoryPairs() { int find = 0 ; int i = 0 ; string symbol[]; for ( i= 0 ;i<OrdersHistoryTotal();i++) { if ( OrderSelect (i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY)) { Print (" Symbol : ",OrderSymbol()); ArrayResize (symbol,i+ 1 , 0 ); if