I can't get an order. Why have there been few new orders on freelance? - page 4

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

they don't sell hogs for binis.

Binance is a crypto exchange

You may trade through the web interface, but there is also your own terminal. there is an api through which you can connect your bot written in BASIC.)

in MQL)) through WebRequest

They may be selling something for sure, there is even a request for "crypto-bots".

Sofiia Butenko:

MQL then))) through WebRequest

But they definitely sell something, there's even a request for "cryptobots".

there's their own caste

Sofiia Butenko:

MQL then))) through WebRequest

But they definitely sell something, there's even a request for "cryptobots".

yes, you can in mql

they sell subscriptions for a percentage, take the api keys and keep the account

You could write for a websocket, but it's all long and expensive to develop. There are no customers willing to pay for it.

Even with a requester, if you don't have a template, it will take a long time to figure it out.

Fedor Arkhipov:

Hi?

Who knows why there aren't many new orders on freelancing?

I can guess that there are not enough ways to recharge, because of this several countries "fell off",

because they can't top up their wallets.

Things are sad, only 2 completed jobs in 12 days from regular clients.

Licensed brokers have appeared. Trading has become more convenient. You can insure the deposit. When you made profit - you take it back. If you lost it - get your deposit back. Traders began to trade hands with big profit.

There used to be a lot of infantile schoolboys. They invented silly strategies and ordered silly robots. Some of them bungled it, others got robots. That's why the order flow has weakened.

There are plenty of cheap and profitable robots on the market. Why order new ones? Download it, test it, buy it. That's why the order flow weakened ...

CodeBase is full of profitable robots. So many that there are more and more every day. You take one, tweak it to suit you, and that's enough. That's why the order flow has weakened ...

There are robots in the terminal's distribution too. Profits are small, but enough for bread and butter. That's why the order flow has weakened ...

I have read the posts. Kindergarten - the contractor cannot negotiate with the customer. Is there a channel of communication? Yes! Does not work one way of transferring funds - you can try another.

Why orders have become scarce - it's simple - kodobaza (read free codes) is already full. Who wants to come in, take what you want. If you have a little brains, you can use ready-made codes, as blocks, to mold their design. In reality, now there is no way to make stable income from Forex programming, the market is hardly viable. But there is still powder in my gunpowder! I see. I do. But not for money.

I understand that the topikstarter quite good programmer (once he decided to do the codes to order), wants to earn money, he NEEDS to earn (because he would not work for an uncle), but faced with the difficulty - not much money in hand.

I can help. The result will turn out to have helped financially. Guaranteed. Psat in private. I have been programming in MQL for about 15 years now.

I also need help. I will create a new topic, I cannot find a person who will help me. I hope so.

Konstantin Erin:

The order flow has weakened

The order flow has weakened...

The order flow has weakened...

There's a weakened order flow...

Repeat

Vitaly Murlenko:

is a pretty good programmer (since he's taken to making custom codes)

it's not a fact

Vitaly Murlenko:

wants to make money

most likely yes

Vitaly Murlenko:

he NEEDS to earn (for he wouldn't work for an uncle)

not a fact either, maybe he works "for an uncle" but wants to make some money

Konstantin Erin:

Licensed brokers have appeared. Trading has become more convenient. You can insure your deposit. When you made a profit, you take it back. If you lost it - you get your deposit back. Traders began to trade hands with big profit.

There used to be a lot of infantile schoolboys. They invented silly strategies and ordered silly robots. Some of them bungled it, others got robots. That's why the order flow has weakened.

There are plenty of cheap and profitable robots on the market. Why order new ones? Download it, test it, buy it. That's why the order flow weakened ...

CodeBase is full of profitable robots. So many that there are more and more every day. You take one, tweak it to suit you, and that's enough. That's why the order flow has weakened ...

There are robots in the terminal's distribution too. Profits are small, but enough for bread and butter. That's why the order flow has weakened...

I have to ask, what do you have to smoke to be able to talk such heresy? :-))

Denis Kirichenko:
I would like to ask, what do you need to smoke to speak such nonsense? :-))

not to smoke, but to train your intuition with strezhenfor

although the arguments are reasonable (it seems to me)

Reason: