General - page 276

Hello Everyone,  I need your suggestions on the top 10 best indicators to be used for trading or binary. Please also suggest why you would like to use it. Kindly, share references or code base link so I can also try it. Please everyone suggest something and help me.
  MT5 BUG with iBarShift?  (26   1 2 3)
Hi, i really cannot understand why iBarShift is not working good in my code, it really seems an MT5 bug. Here the code, very simple: Print("Symbols "+_Symbol+" - period: "+EnumToString(_Period)+" - Bars: "+iBars(_Symbol, _Period));Print("shift 155 from W1: "+iBarShift(_Symbol,_Period
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, February the 11th, 2022. The update provides the revised Sharpe Ratio calculation algorithm based on a traditional formula, new matrix methods, optimized memory consumption, and improved network system operation for better data transfer
The MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester is currently undergoing an in-depth revision by the MQ team. Despite the fact that over the past two years a lot of work has been done (thanks to the MetaQuotes team), this tester raises a lot of questions. Unfortunately, the most recent changes are aimed more at the
  activations  (4)
How does metaquotes decide how many activations an indication can have . I bought one indicator with 100 activations allowed and another one only allows 5
I am going to rent a VPS for my EA's but the only choice I get for my listed borker is "Mozilla Moscow". Anyone know how I can select a different location? I dont get nay choices MQL5 just gives me the Moscow Server I don't feel safe at th emoment using a VPS based in Moscow for some reason. Any
Hi all. So I'm in the process of moving some of my terminals to another VPS for lower ping. Now one terminal has a signal rented, I want to continue this terminal. But I want to stop it on one computer, and then restart it on another computer. Using the same account and same everything but just
Hello, I have opened one account on the VPS using MT5 it migrated successful and is working fine. I want to open another VPS account using another MT5 platform (different trading account) from my computer again but the problem is that the VPS at the bottom right has blanked out and I can't create
  MQL5  (1)
Not sure what to write.The freelance thing here is helping me a lot with my life..I have just been testing..I dont know how to be a trader Honestly trading scares me
Hello Guys !!! please help me !!! Can anyone help me get some charts saved to test my strategy. If not, tell me how to save a graph on metatrader or tradingview to be able to play afterwards and test his strategy without suffering from the relatively long time of the normal evolution of the market
I am monitoring over 20 forex pairs and working to fine tune technical indicators. After settings are saved to Default template, how may I refresh all charts with default template? It is very inconvenient to close all charts and reopen them one by one. Is there an easy way to do it? Thanks
How can one search the forum for a topic one is interested in
My terminal updated today to build 3262 via the standard update process. But instead of updating it has created a completely new build, new directories etc. and just over-written the desktop icon links to point to the new build. This is a real pain!! everything now has to be manually moved and
Hello, I have $150 USD in my trade account. Every time I put a pending order buy stop/sell stop for US30 specifically (0.01 lot size), it disappears into the history without even attempting the trade. I can trade NAS, SPX500 etc no problem, and I can even do the same trade for US30 on my $1000 Demo
Hi, I want to Read History calendar but it cannot be loaded from 2017 to 2022 there is no data in this period I have tested it on several brokers same result. event_id=840030016 is for Nonfarm payrolls datetime date_from = D'2017.01.17'; datetime date_to = D'2022.01.01'; ulong event_id = 840030016;
Hey , I'm a senior developer who has a passion towards forex and algorithmic trading so I'm interested to make use of my programming skills and use it in the forex I just want to know if I can write indicators / EAs and so on .. with Javascript instead of MQL4/5 I searched much , but looks there's
Hi . for draw trendline in first we select "Draw trenline" in Metatrader toolbar and drow trendline , again for several draw we must again and again select " Draw trenline " first then draw . how can i change this?select one time "Draw trenline" and drow several trendline without change mouse
how to code : plot indicator in a specific range on the chart
Will you make this website dark version
Hello everyone, I have just downloaded the metatrader 5 and I would like to connect my real account , how should I proceed? Thanks
In the signal rules, how to understand the third party account in Article 6
Like the topic suggested, how do I create a table like are there any documentation or example that is similar to this? ***
Hi . I want to define an array like this : input double fibo[ 4 ]={ 0 , 0.236 , 0.382 , 0.618 }; when use in optimization i want start this numbers from begin to end . but i see error "array is not allowed as input " also i try with enum , but also enum only accept int number not double enum
Good day to you all! I am new to MetaTrader 5 trading platform. I have recently downloaded this software (MetaTrader 5) for a DEMO account on my Android phone. It gave me a $100,000 Free Credit to start practising with this account. After about 1-month, I have lost it all and my credit balance
Suppose someone subscribe my signal for $30, how much will i receive and how will i receive. Also can i make payment for something in mql5 account by my paypal account
I am doing : double mux = 50 / 100 ; Print ( ".............." ,mux); but its printing 0.0 instead of 0.5 , any idea why its doing that
I bought a one month subscription for Virtual Private Server. I successfully migrated earlier in the day. However, since about 16:00 GMT I have not been able to connect to the server. Here is the error reported in the journal: 2022.04.18 19:15:23.866 Virtual Hosting: failed to connect to server
I can't find any USA based broker that does both futures and USA Stocks and is compatible with MT5. Any suggestions
i have commission shown in trading tab of toolbox but why not on mt5
I bought EA, and the EA author allowed me to set my account as signal sale. Does this violate the mql5 signal rule,Will my mql5 account be banned