Download MetaTrader 5

General - page 273

To post a new topic, please log in or register
Closed with Profit Closed with Loss Closed on 0.00 Can't remember !
China's long-awaited international payment system to process cross-border yuan transactions is ready, and may be launched as early as September or October, three sources with direct knowledge of the matter told Reuters. The launch of the China International Payment System (CIPS) will remove one of...
Hi, I have an account with AnyOption and CopyOp... How can I link my account to MT5? I am interested in signals but currently can't see ones that would be appropriate Thanks
I link MQL4 folder to each MT4 with MKLINK command so I can edit indicator/EA/script only once for all MT4. That can also be done with templates directory. But I can not make indicators/EAs/scripts to be put in favorites menu (in navigator) only once so they will appear on each MT. Any idea? (Hope...
Hello, I would like to know what are the parameter set of the MQL5 genetic algorithm platform. - what is the crossover parameter? - what is the value of the mutation parameter? - what is the value of the population size? I would highly appreciate the answer of the platform parameters, to...
EURJPY: Bear Risk Builds Up On The 130.14 Level EURJPY- With the cross seen reversing its Monday losses on Tuesday, a retake of its key support standing at the 130.14 level is likely. On the downside, support comes in at the 130.14 level where a break will aim at the 129.00 level. A turn below here...
Yesterday morning, I was working on a EA, when all of a sudden, the trade that was opened, had a TP, when one wasn't entered. I thought that maybe I had accidently entered one when I was working on the EA. So I deleted it. Later, in the afternoon, I was working on a modified version of the EA I...
Hi everbody, I got a nice Multi-Timeframe-Indicator (file as attachement), but can't backtest it in visual mode. Here are my steps: 1) Downloading data for all timeframes with Tickstory Lite 2) Export the date to MT4 3) Start a Backtest (e.g. M5) 4) Add the indicator The problem is apparently, that...
Hello guys, Does anyone know the meaning of Sharpe Ratio ?? According to the help: Sharpe Ratio — this ratio characterizes efficiency and stability of a strategy. It reflects the ratio of the arithmetical mean profit for the position holding time to the standard deviation from it. Plus to that,...
There are lots of trading platform around the world, which makes it difficult to choose. I think the most important thing you need to consider is money security. A reliable platform must insure their clients can deposit and withdraw freely and safely.
Socialization of MQL5.com continues, and we keep upgrading the Profile. Today we've launched a new function - attracting visitors to the site. In addition to it, we've introduced a new rating. Now, you can easily find the number of users that you have attracted, in the Achievements of your Profile...
Dear All, I am trying to find out some good trading strategy and putting my strategy on EA for back testing on my MT4 terminal. I am little bit confused about draw down. In the report, here is two different report, Absolute draw down & Relative draw down, Here absolute d/d means: d/d from...
Does anyone here know about Exness trading?.Is that a good broker to open a real account with !?
Spiritual and peace of heart , mind , sikology greatly to the success of our trading . So what friends to improve the spiritual and peace of mind , soul ? let's share . Because controlling the passions and emotions is a difficult thing .
Of course not, the term small Yes, if there is such a sharp jump, as recently with the Swiss franc, in the direction of digging deals Yes, it is possible
In MT5 Build 1085 Demo account: the maximum amount of running Expert Advisors at the same time is 3, and each one with a different symbol: is that a new joke? ! !... and when the custom indicators are not an " invalid EX5 file(12)" it's a mystery! ! This all only since the update to the Build...
Websites Twitter Facebook Youtube Emails TV Printed media Spoken words Other (please specify in comments)
Pedro Gouveia
Hey Guys! First sorry for my bad English. I spent over a year testing countless combinations of indicators and consequently blowout two Forex accounts, which made me very frustrated. But did not give up and continued my journey more testing indicators, until finally I reached a trade system that is...
I am trying to start a signal. So I began to trade, but when I open a signal, all the past trades show up. Is there a way to eliminate them because they were done when I was testing some stuff but don't wish to show them because they are not representing the real performance of the signal...the...
GBPJPY: Recovers Higher On Correction GBPJPY: The cross has triggered a recovery following its past week declines. This development leaves GBPJPY targeting further upside in the days ahead. On the downside, support comes in at the 182.00 level where a violation will aim at the 181.00 level. A break...
Dear GUY I create a EA. EA create a panel and line. but line show top of my panel. Below see the image. Line always show in top of my panel. here the code : in the code you will see i create line first then panel. then why my line show top. How can i make my panel TOP. Please help me out....
Can I access Indian market quotes Like NSE ,BSE,MCX through MT4?
here is the history mt4 statement.( so far made big profit around 90k) don't trade when high impact news time.(if you have good signal on that time , then use tight stop loss) here is the template. when cci divergent occur , and candle bar green or blue, if it not resistance level(considering the...
Hi all, Not sure if im posting this in the right place, feel free to move it if it would be more appropriate in another section of the forum. I looking for some advice on something. I have currently been working on a new trading strategy that I have been having some success with. It works better...
Market will be open from up with gap. Market will be open from down with gap. Will be open from same range, no gap. No Idea
You need to choose a platform at first, actually, each platform will give you support. There are lots of trading platform around the word, which make it difficult to choose. Trading gold can be simply put as the buying and selling of gold price, as long as you catch the right direction, then you...
A friend of mine suggest me to trade spot gold in Gold Jinyu,but I don't much about that platform.
EURUSD: Resumes Broader Weakness EURUSD: With EUR breaking down through its key support located at the 1.1096 level the past week, further downside pressure is envisaged. However, we a think a recovery higher on the back of its recent weakness should occur in the new week. Support is seen at 1...
  Right time to buy EUR/USD (45   1 2 3 4 5)
Base in my opinion, now is the right time to buy EUR/USD. If the price going to January low we can add buy position and hold the position till the end of this year.