Download MetaTrader 5

General - page 273

To post a new topic, please log in or register
Any market have its operating rule. So forex market follows the rule. If traders can understand the rule, they will surely win.
How can I change font size for price label on MT4 Charting Platfor? Anyone? Please help. Thanks in advance.
can any body guide me which currency pairs are allowed in India to be traded in Forex as i heared that Forex trading is baned by RBI India
I've multipe installation but I cannot find a signal name in one of these and if I use the copy from the web signal open by default my lst installation. How can I from the MT4 search signal by name ?
Hello all, I have no idea how to change the values on a pin bar indicator but I know how i want the signals to look. I'm looking for someone who can help me get the indicator to how i want it, which will be primarily used for for Binary Options If you can help that would be great Stu
Hi Dear I already registered to signal 104961 But when i open "Tools">"Options">"Signals" this message show : "signal not connected select from the signal database" please help me thanks
Hi I am happy to share with you my EA Software. I wrote this program and I'm happy to hear your views. This version is a demo version of my program. You can test it and if you like it , you can buy it. Thanks. More information at Wolf Trader wolf_trader_v1-demo.rar
I need help modifying the ADX in MT5. Currently, the only parameter allowed to be entered by the user is the number of periods for the ADX. I need the ability to input a different time periods for the DMI. Basically this would mean having the ability to set an 8 period moving average (ADX) of the...
Forex of tendencies the percent recoil One of the simplest and most useful market tendencies, about which it is necessary to know, is percent recoil. We already indicated that the markets do not usually have straight trends. Trends are characterized by the zigzags, which are determined by...
Psychology.It is important! Even to thestudy and the trade it is necessary to understand - and it is must whether toyou this? Indeed Forex as no other form of activity - this increased byex-trthem. Thus, youlearned about existence of this tempting and attractive method” easily andrapidly it will...
Alexis Tsipras will accept all his bailout creditors' conditions that were on the table this weekend with only a handful of minor changes, according to a letter the Greek prime minister sent late Tuesday night and obtained by the Financial Times. The two-page letter, sent to the heads of the...
  VPS (3)
Anyone can figure why i cant use the rest of the free mins and how to register the vps?
Recently I have been facing with such a problem, some of the indicators not opening in a separate window but opening in the middle of the chart. I thought that somethings wrong with the certain indicator but not and now I got another indicator what should open in separate window but it shows up in...
My EMA array keeps showing a negative value, is that normal or did I do something wrong?
MT4 Strategy Tester generates ticks on a M5 chart every 2-3 seconds, but not at the end of the bar. Expert:    void OnTick()      {       if(Volume[0] == 1) Print("======================================");      ...
i need realtime correlation mt4 indicator , i enclosed formula for the same
  Why is it? (3)
Why does my demo Interbank acccount have a spread of 30 pips sometimes and others its 10. Why does this fluctuate. At my usually broker, its 3 pips all the time. It makes it so hard to trade. The real prices falls, where the IBFX price goes up... WTF? Me being a day trader, makes it really hard to...
To Planck earnings on the currency market is created precisely outstanding of any indicator strategy forex. It is based on the principles of classical proximate analysis, i.e., the repetition of history. It is important to from the very beginning understand that, about which almost no one will...
agung suprianto
we are not good at reading the market, but we must be clever How about you? please your opinion here
When Chicago Public Schools announced on June 24 that it would borrow $1 billion to make a $600 million-plus pension payment due June 30 an eerie feeling spread across bond investors and taxpayers alike. It was the same feeling that gripped investors when Moody’s Investors Service downgraded...
i want live currency correlation values showing mt4 indicator, can anybody help
donchian_channels_-_generalized_version.zip Donchian Channels - Generalized version
I am experiencing unstable terminal behaviour or freezing if OBJ_BITMAP objects count reaches some critical amount (about 10k). At some point the objects stop rendering, and then the platform becomes heavy and finally stops responding at all. Sometimes I spot a flashing modal window frame in front...
It is 4th year of MT5, 3 championships in MT5 passed, but Alpari, FXCM, Forex.com, ATC Brokers, MB Trading, CitiFx, Oanda, GFT still don't offer MT5. According to this table, only one unregulated broker from Kazahstan offers MT5 to US residents: http://www.earnforex.com/mt5-forex-brokers/. Will we...
FXFINPRO Capital European regulated Brokerage Company launches a new "FXFINPRO Trading Contest"!Starting July 2015 FXFINPRO Capital offers an opportunity for every Forex Trader to gain an experience and receive real money prizes $200, $300, $500 for successful demo account trading without any...
hello my friends . i open an account in broker activtrades and i buy vps in my broker with 20 dollar i entered to the vps and install MetaTrader 4 activtrades and entered the account number and password like in the image. 1- 2- 3- i entered the password and i install MetaTrader 4...
Does anybody know a solution to custom indicators getting removed at the end of day after swap.The only way to get the EA active again is to restart the MT4 Platform and all is honky dory again.All other functions there is no problems.
USDCAD: Recovering With Caution USDCAD: Although is seen threatening recovery higher, as long as it trades below the 1.2421 level, we still see risk to the downside. On the upside, resistance is seen at the 1.2400 level followed by the 1.2450 level. Further out, resistance comes in at the 1.2500...
today , I try to reinstall my metatrader5. I get a web installer from http://www.metatrader5.com/en/download when I run the web installer, it download files from the server: 4.cdn.metaquotes.net. when it finish the install ,my Avria reports it's finded trojan virus in mql.dll and mql.exe ! I...
Jack Thomas
I started a new signal yesterday. Today I logged into my account here at mql5.com to find that my signal says: "Signal is disconncted from monitoring and unavailable for subscription" I clicked on "Edit" and everything is greyed out and unable to be edited. I am unable to delete this signal...