General - page 273

The following script code throws zero divide error(experts tab) in MT4 but not in MT5. Is this normal behavior or a bug. void OnStart ( void ) { double div = 0.0 ; double res = 10 /div; Print (res); }
Hi Team, If there is any moderator who have purchased the EA of another author from MQL market, it is always best not to allow that particular moderator not to moderate issues on that EA!. This will cause the 'conflict of interest' & the moderator can cause unnecessary action on the author or the
Hi, Need help for becoming a seller In part of registration. I cannot get any code message to me on mobile phone. thanks
Hi, when i test open only prices mode on mt5 i get 100% quality for some years (2015, 2014...) but quality decreases the more recent the year is (64% for 2018, 34% for 2019)... How could i solve this
Hi everyone! For some reason, if I input a string in a box on the Chart using "ObjectCreate(chart_ID,name, OBJ_EDIT ,sub_window,0,0))" and retrieve it in a global variable named "string_value" with "ObjectGetString(0, "Input_Text",OBJPROP_TEXT,0,string_value)" it only saves it with a delay, while on
Hello, Is it possible to make objects drawn on charts , visually hidden / Unhidden ? Br Elie
Good evening, I have an error when creating graphic objects manually. Clean chart, expert tab without logs, without indicators or EAs on the screen... Manually insert an Object, I chose a rectangular block and lo and behold: For me, the big problem is that the objects with clrNone background are on
[Deleted]
The MT5 program seems very instable. On the slightest thing I do, it just freezes up. The weird thing is that the candles still keep printing and the backtest keeps going, but it doesn't respond to any mouse click whatsoever. I just tried adding a simple indicator to my chart, which didn't work and
I wrote this code for close all sell or buy possition. Complied without any error but it do not work when back test. Please help me to solve this ***
Good Day to All. I try to use metaeditor 5. And i try to create EA. please any help from experience coder how to code to "close all trade" in the trade tab window. I try this code " trade.PositionClose(_SYMBOLS) " put at VOID OnTick() but nothing happens or not working....
  Signal problem?  (5)
Dear traders, I rent server "Payment for virtual hosting on 'MQL5 New York 6', tariff #4" on 2018.02.05. And I subscribe Subscription to signal '****' (author: '*****') for a month (02.05–03.05). Yesterday that trader open 30 orders, but mine is not any position opened. But why?
I've opened three tickets to solve this problem just this month. The support solved the two first and said: "Limitations on your profile's financial operations have been lifted." Ok, but the problem is still ocurring again and again later. Honestly, it's getting annoying. Anyone knows what is
I want a script that downloads all historics and markets available for metatrader automatically. Does anyone know how to do that
Hello everyone! I hace problems to login to my MQL5 community from my MT4. I All ready changed the password many times, and still appears (Incorrect login or password) message in red below. Only write my user name, not my email to login as i read in another topic here. just my user name and
  MT5 error  (22   1 2 3)
MT5 made an update, after that I am unable to open the application, error message reads - terminal64.exe is not a valid win32 application So I redownloaded MT5 platform, installation stalls after download, screenshot below Is it possible to make a successful installation in order to use the platform...
Hello, I recently discovered that I stopped getting mobile push notifications. am using both mt4 and mt5 on an iphone. So I deleted the app on my phone. Re-downloaded it. i deleted the app and re-downloaded multiple times, same outcome of missing MetaQuotes ID. I even turned off my phone but i cant
Hi there, when I open the signals in my web browser (https://www.mql5.com/en/signals) , I cannot see any free signals. However, opening the "signals" tab inside MT5, I can see them. Is there a trick how I can enable the display of them in the browser? Thank you
How can i change the y axis so price is printing in the middle of the chart without changing the scale
Hi there, If I copy any Signal with.. let's say a Balance of 1000$, and in the parameters I choose copy with 50% of my balance. Can anyone answer the following questions? - That means that my proportion for the size of lots would be respect 500$ instead of 1000$ and if the provider blows the account
Hi, is there any way to make a detailed search for signals and EA's ? for example :I want "trades per week" or "last trade" of a provider be the priority for searchin signals... is ther any way? also for EA's.. for example I want "best return" or "strategy" or "publishing date" be the priority for
Is it possible to have charts on MT5 that are based on a specific timeframe? For example if I wanted a Daily Chart only showing the New York session
  Connection Status  (11   1 2)
Hello everyone, I am hiring a VPS and i am using TradersGlobalGroup broker (Myforexfunds). The VPS was running smoothly for weeks (the connection status showed 145 KB in bottom right). However now i have only 4 KB and i have huge spreads or and/or slippage, download speed is 800mb/s, i tried to
I was in the process of updating some of my older CodeBase publications, in this case it was the Spread Tracker for MetaTrader 4, but the new code testing feature rejects it because it makes use of DLL calls, which for this particular case, is absolutely necessary in order to keep the Offline Chart
Hello Everyone,  I need your suggestions on the top 10 best indicators to be used for trading or binary. Please also suggest why you would like to use it. Kindly, share references or code base link so I can also try it. Please everyone suggest something and help me.
  MT5 BUG with iBarShift?  (26   1 2 3)
Hi, i really cannot understand why iBarShift is not working good in my code, it really seems an MT5 bug. Here the code, very simple: Print("Symbols "+_Symbol+" - period: "+EnumToString(_Period)+" - Bars: "+iBars(_Symbol, _Period));Print("shift 155 from W1: "+iBarShift(_Symbol,_Period
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, February the 11th, 2022. The update provides the revised Sharpe Ratio calculation algorithm based on a traditional formula, new matrix methods, optimized memory consumption, and improved network system operation for better data transfer
The MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester is currently undergoing an in-depth revision by the MQ team. Despite the fact that over the past two years a lot of work has been done (thanks to the MetaQuotes team), this tester raises a lot of questions. Unfortunately, the most recent changes are aimed more at the
  activations  (4)
How does metaquotes decide how many activations an indication can have . I bought one indicator with 100 activations allowed and another one only allows 5
I am going to rent a VPS for my EA's but the only choice I get for my listed borker is "Mozilla Moscow". Anyone know how I can select a different location? I dont get nay choices MQL5 just gives me the Moscow Server I don't feel safe at th emoment using a VPS based in Moscow for some reason. Any