General - page 283

I would like to get some indication of many pips per month generated is a great result? I am not concerned with lot size but would like to get a rough idea of what amount of pips per month would be average, great and outstanding...I would appreciate any guidance. Thanks James
Good day, It's been 2 days that I've been trying to install MT5 on to my laptop. I keep on getting "Please specify proxy server setup". It never did that before in the past. Usually I install it, login then trade. I tried turning off my firewall, uninstalling my antivirus, updating windows 10... it
Do you need to subscribe to a data-streaming service if you are only copy-trading and not trading yourself? TIA
Good morning everyone, I am pretty new to MT and after failed attempts to find an answer to my question on the web, I decided to ask directly where the experts are likely to be... When you place several buy/sell limit for a single currency pair, MT5 seems to merge the trades. how does it work?...
Hello Friends, seeking your help as my created signal is not yet available in public . its 2nd week . How my signal ranking and rating is measured and how many weeks minimum required for my signal to available in Public. Thank you
This short script has been rejectesd from Codebase but not sure why. It is intended to apply a template to all charts. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| closeAll.mq5 | //| Copyright
Hi Friends, I need help on how to clean, remove all charts from VPS. Thanks for your help. Nillscash
Hello, The chart of BtcUsd didn't move from yesterday ... I tried other crypto currencies ,they are the same, the other charts are closed because it's Saturday. Ah and btw, i don't have any problem with my Internet
Hello , I searched on the internet about this issue , and I found the proposed solutions are either: 1/ Opening multiple Mt5 program , each mt5 terminal refers to one of the accounts. 2/ Using a program like (Forex copier ) as I saw in a video on YouTube. I can see some problems (in my point of
I added my account newly, my signal just has about 3% drawdown on myfxbook but mql shows 23% drawdown. Its a new account and haven't even exposed it up to 4% risk
Hi guys, if I closed a trade before the take profit or the stoploss, how can I get this price? I only find the order open price: HistoryOrderGetDouble(ticket,ORDER_PRICE_OPEN); But there is no property double for the close price. Can anyone help please
what Windows server & OS do mql5 use please for their VPS
Hello , I have found that today I am not able to launch new signal , the adding new signal button disappeared , meanwhile , the existing signal are not refreshing , anyone got same issue ? Thanks
Hello, I have entered all of my account data correctly but it is not connected to MQL signal server. Does anyone know why is that? I am using my investor password as it is told in the relevant page. Please help if anyone knows
Best Australian broker with 1:500 and free VPS ? Or if free VPS is not a good idea, does anyone have any Australian brokers they recommend for copy-trading? TIA
Hello, I want to know how I can modify my signal name or description, price or anything else. Please if anybody knows help me thanks
I made an indicator that send push notification alert on my phone. It works fine on my laptop, but after I register on virtual server, migrate all the indicator, and start the server. After I closed my laptop, I don't receive any alert based on my indicator (I checked again it, there was a condition
  Refund  (2)
hello, Team I want To ask about Refund. please help to get my money back. Because The EA which I had bought is not performing Like the backtest. both results are total different
I am building a panel and have never done it. I am starting with Class CControlsDialog. I've done well with buttons and labels. But I have a problem with https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/standardlibrary/controls/cedit. I've been wanting to capture the price entered by the user in the control in a
I registered a signal, and the trading account lever was 1:888, which was later changed to 1:500, but the signal was not updated, so that others could not subscribe. I clicked the update on the signal editing page and didn't respond. How can I solve it
  move signal  (1)
When I went to change my account I just changed the number and didn't change the broker and now the signal I don't think is working
There is no image upload button on the codebase when i go to upload a file and it needs screenshot i cant even see it here. its happened before im using chrome. attached as a file here, have a look weird
my expert advisor working great on my local computer, but it connect to the vps(fxvm) it doesn't execute any trade. it have smiley face and no journal error(automatic trading also enable). Please share your idea. thank you
Hello I'm trying to withdraw funds from my account , I tried to add new bank card as I removed the existing one because it was lost so had to disable it with my bank and issued new one. The problem is that I never received the sms as usual , I always consume the 3 trials but never received . So I
Please what method of payment is most suitable for Nigerians for Top up of my account
I have used mql5 servers for a long time testing EA's. I have had no problem. But I wanted/need more charts to open on one platform so decided to give FXVM a try. Even if I copy my own mt4 files to the server, the EA does not make trades, in fact strategy tester does not create trades. If I run the
The forum is finishing the first stage of Rent a Signal service as a beta testing right now. If you are experienced trader and wants to participate in this project so please contact with me concerning the statements and your experience . With this new 'rent a signal' service you can sell your
I am running Windows 7 with MT4 and MT5.I have lot of MQL5 markets indictors. I dont want to reinstall MT4,MT5 or the indicators again. Is there a way to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 ,without affecting MetaTrader and Mql5 Indicators
I am looking for a signal with live trader that only risks 1-3%, any recommendations
Dear Pro traders I have some questions .1. If my Equity is $1000, and provider equity is $5000 , the the ratio will be 1/5= 0.2 . If the provider suddenly withdraw $4950 , his balance become $50. The new Ratio will be $1000/ $50 = 20 . It will be dangerous for my account . What should I do if this