General - page 280

Hi, I want to submit a code to CodeBase, but I cannot add pictures (there is no button for adding images) and also it shows 20% in front of the code step
Hello, Is there any ways to connect a trading account to another account directly, so the trades are copied to the other account automatically
My account has the issue of " Financial operations blocked". My request #3602849 to resolve this issue was closed without resolution. I already provided all required documents/pictures in my request. Can someone help me to check what's wrong with my request? Thanks
I cannot submit my indicator in codebase. In code phase it requires to add image, but there isn't any image upload button on edit bar. I am stuck on Code phase. only 20% requirements are completed
Has anyone had this problem before? Backwards Countdown. -77 hours :)
Hi, I don't want to say it's a bug but... Below code is giving me implicit conversion warning on compilation even though I don't think there is any conversion happening there... Please correct me if I'm wrong. enum ENUM_STRATEGY_DIRECTION {DIRECTION_NONE = 0 , DIRECTION_LONG = 1 , DIRECTION_SHORT =
Is there an easy way to do so
Hi, I tried adding VPS to my account but to no avail. It just states that no hosting server is available. Could someone advise me? Thanks
Dear friends how to handle this situation ? Your connection is not private Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.i.ua (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID To get Chrome’s highest level of security, turn on enhanced
  PDT rule  (3)
Hi, does the pattern day trading rule(25k)apply to the UK, so brokers based and regulated by the UK's authority
So I was wondering... If I have a profitable strategy, how do I describe the strategy step by step process-methodology in very clear words for the expert advisor to code the EA precisely
Hello, I have a problem with my signal provider, despite having a profit of 511.00 euros I see a loss rate of -37%. I think it caused a mistake, could you provide me with assistance to fix any error
How to run a code every 10 seconds in MQL5 this can be done in a programming language like Javascript setInterval(() => { console. log ( "This will tick every 10 seconds" ); } , 10000 ); where 10000 milli-seconds equals to 10 seconds how to achieve this in MQL5
Hello, I would like to refer to the time, which is noted in the settings of strategy tester. Is there a command that allows me to do this? Example: in the strategy tester, I have defined a custom period of 01.01.2022 - 30.03.2022. The "end date" in this case is 30.03.2022. I would like to obtain
Hello friends of Metaquote . I try to publish the new product (expert advisor), when I accept the conditions, it returns to the beginning (on the first page) is this disabled? Thanks. Regards
I'm trying to reduce the minimum width of the chart so I can have more charts open vertically. In the attached photo there are 12 but I need to put 16 graphics
Yesterday the app did the exact same thing it stopped working for no reason after 3 pm, and not until this morning at 9 am when I checked it it went back to working fine again. NOW AGAIN today I go to check the open price for the next day after 5 pm like I usually do with no problem AND IT'S NOT...
My subscribed Signal did my first trade yesterday. The return I got was about half what I would expect after allowing for the differences in leverage and balances just prior to the trade. My leverage is 30:1, Signal uses 100:1. I have adjusted my balance to match that used by the Signal (after
Hello, I have researched about the possibility to write an array to a file in the forum and the documentation, and I have tried a number of possibilities. However, I have the impression that it does not work with an Array, which also contains strings. In my case, I have an array which is based on a
Does anyone know of a broker offering 500:1 leverage to Australian traders, without onerous conditions? I have found brokers outside Australia where 500:1 is offered with no special conditions. But as soon as you disclose you are an Australian resident, you are referred to their Australian site
  Eur/usd  (6449   1 2 3 4 5 ... 644 645)
Hey dear members... Could you please tell me wich NEWS of economic calender will have a big impact on the EUR/USD Like yesterday the USD Unemployment Rate (FEB), USD Change in Non-farm Payrolls (FEB)? I need to know wich news will make the eur fall or rise that much ! Thx
I am XAUUSD user during Mon=Fri I have EA almost 1 year + indicators last March 29 until now unable to fix the problem I encountered in my chart -the candlestick are moving smooth -the ASK/BID price also moving up/down without any LAG. BUT my Indicator/EA Object in my SCREEN are totally
  Locked funds  (4)
Right next to my balance it says (LOCKED: 40.00). Why is it locking my funds and how do i unlock them so that i can properly deposit without complications
  Install problem  (3)
I purchased an EA and it its showing me the message Product is purchased, but not downloaded yet and the Install button - but when I click to install nothing happens - Can anyone help me with that
Hi guys, i hope y'all are good and have some good trading. I want to have a positive discussion about some parameters of the backtest of an EA in MT5. 1.what value do you consider a good historic quality, and below this value do you still consider valid this backtest? These 2 following question, i
Hi I like to ask if we put Free EA on mql5 market, then some day we change it to paid EA. What happend with some one who already download (when still free) when he download the update version (change to paid version). Is he will be charge or still free for download? Thanks
Pl. check atachement. Its from fxstreet. I want to have a percenatge change column added to my mt5 also. anyone any clues how it is done
Hi, I want to ahve a dedicated workspace on mt5, where I ahve multipe Mkt. watch window, Like one for all pairs fo eur, one for all pairs of GBP, that way. is there a way?do you know it
Hello, If developer can not make my job properly, how can i take my money back? I requested arbitration but he declines. What can i do to take my money back to give it to new developer? Thanks
Hi all, Recently i opened an account on swissquote and deposit some money to start trading. But now i have some small problem. I am trading via MT5 platform and the problem is that my ''New order'' button is not active. I can not make any orders. I trade also on Demo account and its working good