Download MetaTrader 5

General - page 278

To post a new topic, please log in or register
You need to choose a platform at first, actually, each platform will give you support. There are lots of trading platform around the word, which make it difficult to choose. Trading gold can be simply put as the buying and selling of gold price, as long as you catch the right direction, then you...
A friend of mine suggest me to trade spot gold in Gold Jinyu,but I don't much about that platform.
EURUSD: Resumes Broader Weakness EURUSD: With EUR breaking down through its key support located at the 1.1096 level the past week, further downside pressure is envisaged. However, we a think a recovery higher on the back of its recent weakness should occur in the new week. Support is seen at 1...
  Right time to buy EUR/USD (45   1 2 3 4 5)
Base in my opinion, now is the right time to buy EUR/USD. If the price going to January low we can add buy position and hold the position till the end of this year.
Hello Everyone, I think we all would agree that there a variety of factors influencing a security's price. Changes in one corner of the world are felt in the other corner. I am beginning this thread so that we can analyse how a movement in X can affect the price of Y. Please feel free to contribute....
Greece’s anti-austerity coalition is considering calling a referendum on government policy as euro-area finance ministers are set to withhold further aid payments at a meeting in Brussels tomorrow. In separate interviews this weekend, Greece’s finance and defense ministers said that if the country’s...
  CDatePicker (2)
Hi, I'm trying to use the CDatePicker control from the standard library (Controls\DatePicker.mqh) but I can't find any documentation or any code or even a small snippet using it. I was able to add it to the screen and set it's value by code, but then the drop down button is pressed nothing happen...
Lot of our friends are involved with forex trading and they simply sitting in front of the pc and trading and sometimes getting boring. Same thing happened with me also before participating in this community. So, I think, if I invite my friends to join here, they will enjoy this environment besides...
Dear Guys, I am using "<Controls\Label.mqh>" and create to draw a label. I can change font by Label.Font("Verdana"). But how can i make font Bold. Can anyone help me out. How i change font style Bold
EUR/USD should be hitting bottom soon and will start ranging again. Maybe it is a very strong down trend because of the positive NFP. I think the market believes that the feds will raise the interest rate in June. But nobody knows for sure.The down trend could be going further down because of that....
Hello, I have developer coding up so an EX4 indicator signals/arrows will be real time copied into text file and email. I would like to know if some one could spare a code part that will allow read the signals from the text file to execute them in 2nd MT4 platform on same computer? it will be CSV...
Hi All, I would be grateful if some of the wise people could help me understand a few things: What do people mean when they say that financial markets are non Gaussian and are stochastic time series? Does non stationary mean the average over time varies? What does overshooting mean in context of...
  deposit (1)
gimana caranya untuk deposit akun via transfer lokal bank indonesia, mohon infonya
breakermind
Hi All, Is there any Api for connection to server without using the MT4/5 only application(server sockets) in C# Java or C++? If I would ask for a concrete example? And Why I cant choose a folder from EA to save the file - in MT4, what's the quirk? Best Regards.
G'day traders This weekend (8th March), the time in the US will move forward one hour. If your broker sets their MetaTrader platform time based on 5pm New York Close/Open then at open next week, the platform time of 00:00 will occur at GMT +3. Depending on your time zone, you may also notice the...
MA RSI + Step MA PDF (not a JPEG) + Super Smoother...I have an idea (really)...Can few Indicators with different settings be combined together so it resembles 4-Timeframe Indicators on the bottom of the screen?...Can it be done in Metatrader?
Any no where I can find a Linear Weighted Moving Average? Thanks!
What's wrong with this website that I don't get any results most times of the day when searching for simple words (PlotIndexSetInteger, template, ...)? No adblocker, flashblocker activated and same behaviour in Chrome and IE. Are there any others with this problem ?
Hello every body here is free now you can predict about eurousd when or which price its full reverse rithm my predict about reverse is round about 0.9800-0.9910 ur opinions
Hi all, I would like to create a script just to make  some calculations based on some user inputs. I don't want to create an expert advisor for it, I wouldn't like to request the user to add it to a chart to be able to use it. The ideal would be an form window (independent of charts) that loads,...
H4 price is on bearish market condition with flat after good breakdown of the price movement: The price is located below Ichimoku cloud/kumo for primary bearishChinkou Span line is too far from the price for any possible breakout/breakdown in the near futureNearest support levels are 1.1175...
Hello, I've secured, licensed per MT4 user indicator. This indicator plots signals to enter the trade -NOW- soon as signal comes, its sending push to mobile, alert pop up + arrow. Is it possible make an EA that will read it's signals and auto trade them? Thank you!
Dear All, In my practical experience, I saw in my country, some dishonest people doing business under scam broker and they hardly work for them to get big amount. Recently one broker has launched their business via country agent. Last year, I faced one scam broker and losses my amount. I saw, these...
Hi, Forextime are offering 1:1000 leverage and I'm wondering how this would effect my trading. Please can you release a quick patch with the added leverage in the strategy tester! Pretty pleaseeeeee! Thanks cs 
I just installed strategy tester on my web server, unfortunately it doesn't allow me to check sell computing resources online. How can I fix this problem?
Of all the precious metals, Gold is the most popular as an investment. Online gold investment, as a special kind of gold investment, is widely accepted and operated around the world. The investor need to find a reliable platform at first, deposit and then start investment. I’m quite knowledgeable on...
I am looking to set up a platform for a high frequency proprietary trading business and am interested in MQL5 as a fast, interim solution in the absence of building an purely in-house platform. In the perfect world I would like a platform that can achieve the following: - collect high frequency FX...
TO REMOVE
How can i test the Demo Versions of the Indicators on MQL5 Market in MT4 ? Experts yes, Indicators No. Is it right ?