General - page 278

is there any one can help to create EA this Triangular moving average indicator buy when the price cross bottom line upward and sell when the price cross top line down ward the following are the code for above indicator #property description "Extreme TMA Line indicator" #property
//Create an instance of CTrade #include<Trade\Trade.mqh> CTrade trade; void OnTick () { double Ask= NormalizeDouble ( SymbolInfoDouble ( _Symbol , SYMBOL_ASK ), _Digits ); if ( PositionsTotal ()== 0 ) trade.Buy( 0.30 , NULL ,Ask,(Ask- 1000 * _Point ), 0 , NULL ); CheckTrailingStop(Ask);
will my total growth always stay -100 it happened 2 years ago and i am actually really profitable for the last 2 years and in total or will this fix itself once i go above the -190% from the first 2 years
string A="AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA";// The string above has 200 charactersinput int B=0;int OnInit()  {...
This is a demonstration not only of GPU calculations in the MQL5 code, but also of the graphical capabilities of the terminal: The full source code as a script is attached. The bug on OpenCL 1.2 has been fixed
  Tick data MT5  (8)
Hi, i downloaded tick data from dukascopy, to get 100% quality, but it doesnt match real trades, while the mt5 symbold does. So i assume dukascopy doesnt match my brokers quotes or something? How can i know what source my broker uses so that i can download it? Thanks
Hello good time, I had a question, thank you dear ones for your help In mql4 we had external keywords that we used to get input in Expert or indicator and later during the program (exa -indicator) we could give a new value to the external variable. But in mql5, We can not use the word extern and
Do you know a good rsi sound alarm? thank you
hi All it will be appreciated if any one tell me about a good expert to trade in gold or any other currency with less drawdown . Thanks all
My mobile phone cannot receive MQL5 account verification code so I cannot bind my mobile phone. , i already tried with different provider also different phone and it is still the same The telegram option also can not be clicked Please anyone can help
Can I run 2 brokers on 1 VPN ? if so how can i set this up
how much safe to use expert advisor on vps for trading forex
Hi I have encountered an annoy bug recently since the latest update: I have every charts with chart shift enabled (the button "shift end of chart from right border"), this makes the chart shift to left and leave a default gap distance from right border across all charts, working as intended. Now if
Hey! I created an indicator on mt4 using a confluence of 3 indicators but I would like to know if anyone here knows a code for....only enter the signal after taking a loss. Anybody know? Thanks
I am trying to check deal type when a take profit triggered, i used deal.type method but it only return buy. void OnTradeTransaction ( const MqlTradeTransaction & trans, const MqlTradeRequest & request, const MqlTradeResult & result){ CDealInfo deal;
Hi . how can i remove Signal dash line in Backtest ? I try with save template with tester , but when run Strategy tester page i see two MACD window . screenshot attached
I am having problems to login to my MQL5 community from my MT5. I All ready changed the password many times, and still appears (Incorrect login or password) message in red below. Only write my user name, not my email to login as i read in another topic here. just my user name and password.. always
For what it's worth, people are quoting me in the replies, but I never receive a notification. I do, however, receive notifications if they mention (@) me by my display name. Here are my notification settings
Hello, I'm new to the community but like it thus far! My question is this: can anyone suggest where I may go to find (or have created) code to plug into *** for an Inside candle strategy? I see on the tutorials how to set up Bullish and Bearish engulfing strategies, but IC is kind of like the
We have implemented a number of changes to Signals statistics to simplify evaluation of results. Now, you can quickly assess the trading activity of a selected signal, as the informative value of the charts has been considerably improved. First, Growth and Balance charts now feature...
Forgive me, I am new, I've been using mt4 for a while. I coded a way to make calculations on custom time frames, by loading the current price of an instrument into an array. So this way, I at 10:15 for example, I can calculate stuff with an hourly perspective, but between 9:16 and 10:15, and get an
anyone help me on how to change the the stop loss and take profit code from POINTS to money levels . in a way that it will execute a trade o a particular current loss or profit
Trying to connect this websocket : wss://iqoption.com/echo/websocket Like the following: void OnStart () { string cookie= NULL ,headers; char post[],result[]; string url= "wss://iqoption.com/echo/websocket" ; //--- To enable access to the server, //--- you should add URL
I have tried the following code:   #include <simple-client-socket-send-only.mqh>ClientSocket * glbSocket;void OnInit(){   glbSocket = new ClientSocket("121.0.0.1", 6666);   if (!glbSocket.IsSocketConnected()) {      Print("Failed to connect");   }}void OnDeinit(const int reason){   delete...
30 minutes, put on the 0 axis. MetaTrader交易平台截图 EURUSD, M30, 2022.04.29 Pepperstone Markets Limited, MetaTrader 4, Real
Hi, I registered with MQL5.community on the 28 April 2022 and got a link to activate my account. in the mail they sent me my user id and password. I clicked on the link to activate my account but it took me to a log in page directly without confirming that my account has been activated. Each time i
I am unable to install a purchased product (Again). "Hotkeys MT4". It says "purchased but not downloaded". When I click on the blue "Install" button in the Terminal, I am prompted to login to MQL5, but when I enter my credentials, it says "incorrect". I have changed my password on your site and
I have two VPS accounts and one of them works fine but the new one that I have for a few days does not work. The best way to explain my problem is that the stop button on VPS pane doesn't work and by this I mean when I click on the stop button after some times the status remains "started". It's not