General - page 1138

i found that mql5 has neteller, master card option for deposition, actually 5-7 option for deposition, but only 3 option for withdrawal,  when we may expect we will get neteller for withdrawal our fund.
This two Indicator is not indicator for mt4 or mt5. They are provided by some website. These indicator show how many people in long and how many in short. I want to find it by google but I don't know it's name. Could anyone who knows about it tell me the keywords to search in google or if...
Is there a way to synchronize my alerts, chart templates, and indicators across different terminals?  
Hello,   I'm working on generating FXT files, but I miss some informations (what is it / how can I dynamically find the values from within MT4?): * margin divider  (I make it default 1 now) * gtc pendings (I make it 1)  * model (default it is 0, but I've seen 2 too?) * commission base (at my broker...
Hello guys! I would be really happy if someone can convert this iondicator from mt4 to MT5,so i could use it on MT5 platform! I hope someone can help me.
Hello everyone, I have weird bug which is appearing approximatly once per 1-2 weeks. Suddenly my mt4 terminal crashes. On the next start terminal stucks and i see this picture It completely stucks and nothing responds. Only reinstalling resolves this issue. I tried running in portable mode...
int password_status = -1; string response; bool connection; string query; ////////////////////// query = "http://www.fernandosanches.info/MT4-LOG/index.php"; response = httpGET(query); int NUMERO_da_CONTA[] = { response }; for (int...
Some MT4 signals have an image Like this one, has this picture/icon/avatar/image   I tried adding a profile picture, but it did not show on my signal page... 
I recently have problem with the freezing MT4 toolbars, I cannot drag any one of them to rearrange. I do not know why this happened or what I did wrong. As seen on the picture, the four categories arranged in two rows and I want to move up the Timeframe toolbar to be in line with the others...
hiii plz Mr Mladen this indicator i need to make some change for it like that 1- delete result from it ( no need to result to appear ) or if u could make it by my choice yes or no 2- i need to appear just middle table like in pic below 3- i need to appear in the same chart not in separate windows...
My name is Chris. I am a private Forex trader and I like to enable retail traders to choose the right Forex broker by explaining some of the most discussed issues and open questions in retail forex trading. Because a fair and trustworthy broker is the key to successful trading! There are many...
Yes, It Is Possible No, This Is Not Possible Hmm, I Don't Know
In the MetaTrader terminal, if I right click on a chart under the trading menu I have the option to open a buy/sell limit or stop order with one click. The default lotsize using these commands seems to be 1.0 lot. Is it possible to change this default lotsize? When I change the default lotsize in...
if we arr not sure it better to just ignore the pair and trade another pair that we best understanding this business is about proper analysis when trading the market.so if we are not sure it better we stay away
GOLD: Having capped its strength at 1113.09 level to weaken during Friday trading session , GOLD faces more downside risk on pullback. Except it retakes the 1113.09 resistance, it should target further weakness. On the downside, support comes in at the 1090.00 level where a break will turn attention
GBPUSD: GBP has halted its weakness to close on a rejection candle on Thursday . This development has set the tone for a recovery higher threats. Support lies at the 1.4550 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.4500 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.4500 level. Below here will
Hi, I just made a purchase for an indicator on my MT4 in the market tab, I choose the credit card option to pay. I got email saying payment was successful however it has not given me the indicator and in the browser it opened a popup with this And in my MT4 terminal it has this Please can...
Can help me whit this indicator, i need Sound alarm and Email alert, please
  usd/jpy
usdjpy, Head shoulder patter creates in weekly cahrt. we may expect more down fall to this pair in up coming weeks
Hello Traders, I need help for a simple script which close all long and short by 50 percent for a certain pair. I think it could possibly reduce the risk of all floating trades. Do you think so, or have other opinions? Thank you for your kind sharing.
I think scalping do not reduce our loss.please share your comments.
MARKET MAKER: There exist mainly two types of brokers in the online forex trade market. Those are: Market makers and Electronic Communication Brokers. The first one functions in the manner of setting the ‘bid’ and the ‘ask’ prices on their platforms, and afterwards displaying them on the Quote space...
EURUSD: Having triggered a correction on Wednesday and followed through higher on Thursday, EURUSD faces further recovery offensive. On the upside, resistance comes in at 1.0900 level with a cut through here opening the door for more upside towards the 1.0950 level. Further up, resistance lies at
Hi friends... i am trying to developed a Renko Based ea... actually i am new in MQL4.. i want to open the trade (buy or sell) when the second bearish or bull candle will make... example In RENKO i set the bar size on 10 pip..on the second renko bull can i will open a buy trade. & my stoploss will...
HIII THIS INDICATOR I FOUND IT SOMEWHERE HERE IN THIS GREAT FOURM ITS APPEAR STRENGTH POWER PERCENTAGE FOR CURRENCY PLZ COULD SOMEONE HELP ME TO MAKE IT MTF CURRENCY DASHBOARD , LIKE TABLE BELOW CURRENCY S[/TD]M1[/TD]M5[/TD]M15[/TD]M30[/TD]H1[/TD]H4[/TD]D1[/TD]W1[/TD]MN[/TD] TOTAL...
Hey all I'm new to this world but am trying to learn as much as possible and do my due diligence on choosing a broker. Have any of you ever used 5Stars forex? If so, what do you think of your experience with them? Any gripes or complaints? Thanks in advance
Hello, I had logged on to the mql community on mt4, the balance in the funds is showing correctly. However when i tried clicking on the subscribe (green) button, nothing appears. I tried going through the website to copy a signal, the same thing happens, it would first open an mt4 however when i...
Hi , please help i'm subscriber to my friend Signal, but system is locked my balance and my port is not running to copy trade from a Signal
Hello all! Although I am an old fox in the computer programming industry, I am brand new to MT5. I have taken a cursory look at the source code library under Include/Expert that is used to generate the EA which I create through the Wizard.  Congratulations to the group that put together that code!...
  USD JPY TRADE  (1)
USD Buy Trade recommendation, TP @119.10 SL @ 118.20