General - page 254

I am looking to remove the 10496 limitation of the strategy tester. I do understand that if better results are found the testing will continue. But I would like to remove the limitation completely and get all the results. Please can you guide me on how to turn off the limitation
  Off quote  (14   1 2)
I am using demo account (broker: PMEX), I am countinously getting message "OFF quate" in any trade and commudity? Can Anyone guide me to resolve it
I am looking for a accelerated compensated summation implementation in MQL. Any pointers? There is a c/c++ implementation but it uses compiler specific extension: #include <cstddef> #include <cstdint> #if defined (_MSC_VER) #include <intrin.h> #elif defined (__GNUC__) #include <x86intrin.h> #endif
Hello, i always wondering how to view MT5 account like this? i tried to chat the person who posted it but no response
Hello. Im staring to use the MT4 web terminal again after being away for about a year. Im trying to connect to my live trading account but the server drop down box only says Metaquotes-Demo. I believe it should say KOT-Live2 like it does on my phone. How can I connect to my live account? The same
hello, I'm trying to code multi currency EA. this code below works properly when I test it but my question is, is there any way of selecting All of the Major Pairs in Forex without making my code too long and if I try to change broker I don't want to start over again changing the symbol manually
Request for a feature update that offers an option for the profit level for live & closed orders in terms of percentage compared against overall account balance, equity
i am confused how to calculate if "OTime=2022.05.20 22:00" is older than 3 days by TimeCurrent() i tried (( TimeCurrent ()-OTime)-( 2 * 86400 ))+ TimeCurrent () or ( TimeCurrent ()-OTime)+( TimeCurrent ()-( 2 * 86400 )) forgot about my calculations its totally fail i just want to use 'if expression'
Hi guys, It there any functions that searches Indicator subdirectory ? I need to check is my custom indicator exist in Indictor subdirectory or root before calling iCustom
I'm new to mql5, asking about strategy code. If I sell my strategy/indicator, will the source code be hidden or public to buyer or to anyone else, in every way
IN the back test, allowing to select more pairs at the same time.(multicurrency execution) Thanks
I get problem as write data to sqlite as OnTesterDeinit() , lots data lost. I check the doc get that "Print is not working in optimization in the Strategy Test." How can I make some message during optimization
In this article we will discuss about “important aspects” in astrology. These are astrological aspects between planets lasting a long period of time (at least 3 or 4 months) and having a strong influence over people, economy and of course over financial markets. These astrological aspects form...
What is a Trailing Stop Loss ? A trailing stop is a modification of a typical stop order that can be set at a defined percentage or dollar amount away from a security's current market price. For a long position, an investor places a trailing stop loss below the current market price. For a short
A new service has been launched on MQL5.com — the economic calendar tool is intended to provide useful information about macroeconomic events. It is considered a major fundamental market analysis tool developed by MetaQuotes Software on the bases of real-time data collected from public sources.  The...
  OnChartEvent Mouse Move  (21   1 2 3)
I wonder why the following code does not make any print, i did think the Mouse Move Event is clear thing, but looks like dont work? void OnChartEvent ( const int id, // Event identifier const long & lparam, // Event parameter of long type const double &
Hi, My notification just stop working since April 2022. When I test from my desktop, it is saying that the notification sent to. But in my phone and ipad, there is no new notification. Can you please advise? Regards, Jane
I have been studying MACD Moving Average Crossovers on the web page http://www.onlinetradingconcepts.com/TechnicalAnalysis/MACD2.html I was able to insert the 26-period EMA and 12-period EMA on the Metatrader charts, as they appear in the upper part of the first diagram. (Insert > Indicators >...
hi How can i get all symbols and check a functionon all of symbols continuously? like a expert but i want to run on all symbols. for example i want to check all symbols RSI value and return symbols that have rsi=30 and run continuously, not run for one time like script. please help me. thanks you
Hello, is it possible to make a backtest with Renko charts where the prices of the Renko chart and the normal chart match
How can I make a signal for an EA instead of the entire account? Doesn't make any sense for the whole account to be used for a certain EA
Is MT5 server down since Sunday evening? I can't load any currency pairs in the strategy tester
Hi there, At first I must say I was wrong on my signals and now it seems going ok. But there's a very strange issue with the strategy tester, first we'll see how they were those signals: //+------------------------------------------------ Signals ---! bool Range=ADX< 25 ,OB=RSI> 61.8
Hi everyone i wonder if there is a way to transfer data between two mt5/mt4 which installed in two different PC thanks everyone
Hi Everyone. Thank you for your time first and foremost. I've through the past year used various "signals" providers on telegram, who shows great results, stability, low DD and so. However, the profits seems to be somewhat inflated as many of the providers counts TP1, TP2 and TP3 as separately
Hello can not find my error. Have two 2D arrays, one to be filled with the prices of the HLINES and the other with the prices of the RECTANGLE (first loop for the lines, second loop for the rectangles). Within each loop, a function (HasPriceBeenCheckedRectangles and HasPriceBeenCheckedRectangles)
I am trying to install MT5 in my computer (Windows 7) but it ask me for proxy, but i am not using proxy, how do i solve it
Hi all I use the GRAPHICAL INTERFACES XI: INTEGRATING THE STANDARD GRAPHICS LIBRARY (BUILD 16) as my origenal model , and try to modify it to my panel that I need. The panel look like this so far, and I wish it can show some useful information such like event log , error message and trading...
I need Zig Zag Dash board indicator. If any one have. Please provide me
Hi, Let's suppose that I have an : 1) OnTick() function that takes 400 milliseconds to execute. 2) OnTimer() function that takes 10 milliseconds to execute. If I have EventSetMillisecondTimer(100), what will happen? : 1) Will OnTick() function be interrupted several times during its execution to