General - page 256

To post a new topic, please log in or register
I have troubles in compiling the following method: #include <Controls\DatePicker.mqh> CDatePicker CFormDialog::createDate(x1,y1) {    CDatePicker date;    int x1 =10;    int x2 =30;    int y1 =20;    int y2 =40; //--- create    if(!date.Create(m_chart_id,m_name+"Date",m_subwin,x1,y1,x2,y2))...
New MetaTrader 5 build 1870: Adding symbols to Market Watch by ISIN The updated version of the MetaTrader 5 platform will be released on June 26, 2018. The new version features the following changes: Terminal: Search for trading symbols by ISIN (International Securities Identification Number) has...
I think the question explains it. Can I place a trade to buy or sell a physical asset?
Hi, Does anybody knows how to import an XLS file into MT5, or how to convert an XLS file to a CSV file from out of MT5 ? All help welcome ! Danny
Hello dear I want to use the MT5 startup. "terminal.exe /config:c:\myconfiguration1.ini" "terminal.exe /config:c:\myconfiguration2.ini" In myconfiguration1.ini, I use a negotiation password [Common] Login = 123456 Password = abcd1234 In myconfiguration1.ini, I use an investor password [Common] Login...
i am interested to know more about GANN midpoint level, when a price is trading above the level, buying is good... so where to get the tool of GANN midpoint level? similarly when a price is trading below the level, selling is good , i am using camarilla levels for entry if entries are as per gann...
The broker im currently with decided to close all Canadian accounts and not accept Canadian clients anymore so im looking around for one that gives good spreads with leverage of 1:500 After a couple of weeks research i can only say that <Deleted> is the same when it comes to both these things, but...
If Metatrader Can't Provide to Support Custom Indicator in Android/iOS Mobile then allow Metatraders Users/Traders to use your Live Market Data for FREE. It should be TRUE "Real Time Live Chart Data" without any limitation or stupid delay rules or limited currency/timeframes for that Free Live...
Hi   I seem to be struggling with the MQL5 Reset functionality and am getting absolutely no support from the support mailbox. Re: the reset functionality - I have tested this on MQL4, and the password reset works fine. On MQL5, it tells me an email will be sent, but nothing arrives, does not arrive...
Some people say that at any given time, the probability for the price, for example, to go up 10 pips, or go down 10 pips, is 50% for each side, right? But what's the probability at any given time, for example, that the price will move for example only 2 pips up and 10 pips down? Is 50% too? Thanks...
Hi everyone, Please can someone help code the attached indicator into an EA. I would like to enter positions when the indicator signals a short or long opportunity at the open of the next bar. I would like to have a take profit and stop loss option. Can anyone help with this so we can all give it a...
the signal not copied and get me disable what is the problem
How would I go about creating an alert (pop up and sound) if say slow stochastic's is below 20?  Would I have to rewrite the whole stochastic's indicator in a script?  Rewrite the indicator as a class object?  Could I simply add it to the stochastic's indicators' script?  Or simply reference it from...
I can't renew the virtual hosting service: the paypal page remains with the circle that runs and does not make the payment and by credit card with which I had already paid I receive the message 'payment failed' thanks. Mauro.
Hi I am new trader to MQL% I deposit funds in my account, how do I accessing real trading platform to trade my deposited funds, all I keep on accessing is my MQL5 demo accounts.
I am facing a real problem to operate with MetaTrader 5 on option spreads, due to the platform margin calculation system. I've invested a lot of time and money in developing an Expert Advisor to set up Iron Condor type operations, where I sell a lot of Calls and Puts in the same strike, and buy a...
  DD Doubt (4)
Hey, guys! Considering a USD 1,000 account, what would be my DD if I open a long position and a short position at the same time? For example, if my long position (USD/CAD) is +100 USD and my short position (EUR/USD) is -150 USD, what would be my DD? 5% or 15%?
Hello to everybody; I am new in MQL5, even if I have a good experience as computer programmer and engineer.... I have downloaded the script below this page (https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/322)  and compiled it just for a test.... I have noticed that the result is a .ex5 file, but when I click on...
Maybe I'm missing something, but I tried several times (changing working directories) used all parameters of Metaeditor in Command Line mode (except for /s) and there is no way to make Terminal64 recognize a new compiled code of its EA running. Does someone have a clue how Metaeditor64 signals...
Hello all, I am trying to deply a data mining capability on my past trades. I am running some EAs and I want to create the dashboard that would show me information such as: winning/losing hours, winning/losing days, winning/losing pairs, etc I know that most likely I will have to design/set up the...
Hi community! Does anyone know where can I found detailed information about the MQL5 warnings applied to trading signals? They are good and useful but without knowing the parameters is a bad thing.I feel like playing a game without knowing a rules. How many warnings are? When they are applied to...
Importing signals from a Motivewave trader. Is that possible without 3rd party websites?
The following code works but the order is not canceled after the expiration. datetime expiration=TimeTradeServer()+PeriodSeconds(PERIOD_M20);trade.BuyStop(0.10,Ask+100*_Point,_Symbol,buySl,Ask+300*_Point,ORDER_TIME_GTC,expiration,0); I have defined by buySl as a variable and it gets set, how ever my...
Hi all, I am quite new to coding, and I'm trying to build an array that stores tick info, including time. Once the ticks have been stored, I would like then like to lookup tick values within the array corresponding to a specific time hh:mm:ss. Could someone explain what is the logic/key functions to...
Does anyone know the existence of anonline compiler that allows compiling programs in MQl4 and/or MQL5 via web? Thank you
Is there away to compile MQL4 and/or MQL5 files within command line?
jasonstw
Hi, may I ask where can I find my community account number after I had login? Greatly appreciate with any reply.
i am sharing profitable strategy, which is customized one from default camarilla we need to execute continuously, what script we are choosing daily to trade same script as per strategy results are good, watched manually.. if it is designed as customized indicator , will be useful to all traders.....
I rent VPS by MT4, and I know it is usually used for EA trading. My problem is when I apply trade by MT4 in my PC, sometimes it has delay to open or close one trade. Does VPS can reduce the ping between my local PC to my Forex broker's server? So that I can trade without delay. I wish someone could...
Hello, For testing purpose, I do agree that it is interresting to have the last release to avoid regression issues, but if we plan to go live it is not possible to imagine running an EA tested on a pre-release. If each time we are lauching Terminal we are updating automatically to the last release,...