• Get access

General - page 251

To post a new topic, please log in or register
Today I got caught by the "Off Quotes" errors - hitting my trading and get me worrying ... I trade with 3 brokers that I thought were all serious and reliable: Pepperstone, JFD and IC Markets - I use them for 2 years now. I live in the philippines so Pepperstone and IC Markets are nearer (AUstralia...
Hello all, I've found a lot of signals to copy for free inside the market So when I click on Free copy this window appears , then I click on Start copying in Metatrader, nothing appears. Do I need to select some options or what? I use MT4 on  Win7 Thanks
Hi, I know this is quite basic, but I have a doubt on ArraySize function; does it return the size of the array or the number of non-null elements in the array? For example: double array[]; ArrayResize(array,100); array[0]=4; array[1]=4; array[2]=4; int size=ArraySize[array]; In this case, will...
  VPS expiry (2)
Hi I realized and renewed my VPS for my signal subscription after a few days it expired. I'm not sure what did I miss from the past days - my account activities have since resumed immediately with some long and short decisions. I'll like to find out whether I'm following the signal provider's long...
  flags (4)
hi, how is possible take out these flags?
hey all can you tell me if you see any one make money from forex??
Hi How can I get the server datetime for n days ago at 1am? Thanks
UCS GEARS of tradingview clears mistery of pet-d tool- request mladen & experts to code candle color in mt4 <>concept Study(Title="Steven Primo's PET-D", shorttitle="Pet-D", overlay=True) petd = EMA(Close, 15) up = Close > petd ? green : red barcolor(up) pet-d is price bar colored green if close...
Hello to everybody... I need forex data for backtest purposes; where could get them ?
Hello, as the title says, i am looking for a way i can backtest an ea in the visual mode and in addition to this i would like to add some indicators to it. Does anybody know how this works? Thx for your help!
Hi, I rent for 3 months ($50) this EA https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/545# but now it doesn't work, I post a message on this page https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/545#!tab=reviews and sent an email to Konstantin Chernov but I don't received an answer. I can't use this EA and I want...
Hi, I would like to have on MT4 a main window with say H1, and on the side two smaller windows with H4 and D1, for the same currency pair. Something like in the picture below. But what I am struggling to understand is how I can make it so that if I change currency pair all 3 graphs will be updated...
Hi Guys, How can I coding an EA so that it trades only 1 times and once that trade is close? i.e take profit is hit then don't trade again until the next rule signal...let me explain it in detail....If the trade has hit its TP then wait for other buy or sell signal. If another signal is not achieved...
Hello Maybe someone can tell me why I can not test more than 13 variables at the same time And what you can not do to change this to an unlimited number
I need a simple EA, which meets the following two requirements RSI >30 and Stoc >10 : buy RSI < 70 and Stoc <90 : Sell Martingale; 3 layers <Removed by Moderator> Thanks
Hi, Assumed I will trade EURUSD. And I want to open the 15m, 1h, 4h and 1d chart Tilled at the same time. Surely I can do this one after the other. But what  I want is same this as a template and when I open this template next time, it will open these 4 different timeframe at the same time.  I've...
Does anyone know the basis for the Wave Trend Oscillator Formula? Some clients want this for the MT4/5 platforms,   personally I don't believe it's any better than other indicators,   but that's what clients want, sounds like an overhyped indicator to me it's a formula based on emas, therefore it's...
Subscription feesGrowthDrawdownTrading activityMax deposit loadAnnual ForecastProfit TradesRecovery Factor
Hi, I am new to MT4 and trying to get some code working. I am not sure what I am doing wrong.  I am gettting the error iMACD - wrong parameter count.  Attached is the screenshot of the code.
On Ninja Trader, I can easily buy 2 lots, sell one after say 10 pips and then let the other one run.  How do I do this here?
I just got the code for MQL4, and it is not working for 5. Any clue? Tks
Gold is Reaching at 1270
Hi, I have to reinstall Mt4 on uBuntu today(using wine) because my computer crashed and need to be reformatted. The problem is, each time I run the installation process, it will ask me for proxy server. Otherwise, the program won't download from the internet. I already turned off my firewall and av...
i need to know about :   i am subscribing to asignal here in mql5 .. i need help to know how can i close atrade after the signal has open from my account without open again .. what i mean ... the signal provider open trade   ... then this trade will open in my account ... i close this trade   and i...
Hi, I am very new to MetatTrade programming. I have the following problem: I want to create an indicator that when counts 5 candles in a row with close > close t-1 print a 5 over the max of the candle and a 6, 7 etc for each subsequent candle (if it is the case). It is just an simplified example but...
When I use Strategy Tester to Optimization. I fund a bug. If I optimizated, When Steps is less, It can run well: such as 200 Steps. But,When Steps is too much,It can't run: such as 10000 Steps. The Journal of Tester shows: ... 2018.08.07 17:43:10.286 ZY-Major authorization on still connected agent...
If the signal provider has an account of $1,000, and consistently trades 0.03 lots, and I have a $1,000 follower account, is there any way that I can copy the same signal with 0.01 lots, effectively trading the signal at a 30% risk/reward level of the provider signal? Thanks.
Massibaugigi
  Storage issue (3)
Hi to all, I write you because I've a tricky problem with the storage management. Practically, I cannot see the panel "storage" on the left side of my account's page, then I don't manage to handle it.  According to some articles' tutorial it should be possible to activate it either by mt5 directly...
This forum is a fantastic resource for programmers of all levels, from beginners looking to plug the gaps in their understanding to the adept who may still require help themselves from time to time.  Unfortunately, there seems to be a lingering feeling of anger and frustration from the regulars and...
Hi there, I've noticed that some of my indicators will apply themselves only so far back. I've downloaded the historical data but that doesn't seem to make a difference. How do I get an indicator to show itself further back in the history?