General - page 251

why can't I install MT4 but it keeps getting MT5 guys.. https://www.metatrader4.com/en/download
Hi, I would like report MQL5 CopyRates bug on MT 5.0 build 3331. code is : MqlRates arr_rates[]; int rates_cnt = CopyRates ( symbol_name, PERIOD_M1 , from, to, arr_rates); return is : it requested data from 2020.11 . 02 01 : 00 : 00 to 2020.11 . 02 23 : 50 : 00 . But got return data of only 1
  Chart tabs  (2)
Please how do you open charts and see the tabs at the bottom? I opened multiple charts but the tabs are not showing at the bottom
Hi, i have been developing an EA and run optimisations many times. For some reason i am trying to run a complete optimisation but not all the available cores are working properly. out of the 16 cores on my laptop there will be a couple that stop completing tasks. i also have 2 VPS servers with 32
  last deal properties  (13   1 2)
so the problem is that my EA doesn't work even though there are no errors, if anyone knows what I did wrong and instructs or corrects me, I would be grateful. #include <Trade/Trade.mqh> void OnTick () { MqlTradeRequest myrequest; MqlTradeResult myresult; ZeroMemory (myrequest);
  Wrong provider  (1)
I'm wanting to change my platform from *** to ***. How do I change
[Deleted]
I'm unable to withdraw earned funds with master or visa card. It says card payment rejected. Contact your bank. I've tried about three different cards, Naira and Dollar cards. Still not working. Please help. Thanks
[Deleted]
I tried sending my question to the service desk, but I get a general response from the chatbot saying: So hence why I post my question here. I've tried to open demo accounts for multiple different brokers via MT5, but the MT5 program won't let me. Here's one random example. I can't click next. When
Hello, I am using a server for running MT5. When I do optimisations, I can split it on up to 8 CPU's. Still it is running not extremely fast. I was wondering if there are any best practices on speeding up optimisations? Thanks a lot in advance
  VPS for MT4 always stop  (35   1 2 3 4)
My MQL5 VPN copying 1 trader on MT4 always stop and I always need to start it again by hand. Why is it so ? What's the problem
  login&password  (4)
Please send me a new login and password
hello with my current broker, the signal doesn't work well so i wanna change the account and server. how can i do it please ? I tried suspending the subcription and reactivate but i can't change the account. thanks for your help ! best regards, Tintin
hello every one, can you please support me by an orientation in my programation of a new trading robot in market! the [invalid volume] make me insane. i find this code but in vain. the error is always aappearing at the final of rapport *** can you help me please to find out the problem
i read somewhere that ea activations are for 1 computer. what if i use vps, will the paid ea work since that would be considered as a different computer
[Deleted]
What is a good method for protecting class files in library? this article does not work for me for class with pointers, so i am looking for any other method or link for learning to protect class in libraries using import export method
Hello everyone, is there a script do open in a chart on MT5 to buy set TP and ST ? I mean when is active on a chart click a button to buy or sell and auto have the TP and SL , also do not needed confirm order if possible, or confirm with one click on the same script? Thanks all
[Deleted]
int list = 1 ; int Func1 ( double list) { int b = 2 *list; return b; } but when there is an array of list int list[ 4 ] ={ 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 }; how can i modify the function so it works for array Thanks
How many account can we run on the meta trade VPS
Hello friends, I am puzzled by an error, Every time i strategy test, the orders don't get executed and the error is "Unsupported filling mode I am crowdsourcing for possible reasons why this is happening and how i can solve this puzzle, any help will be greatly valued with gratitude and appreciation
Hi guys, I'm parsing some data from the net, but Date/Time on the page I'm parsing is in Unix timestamp format (example: 16557750000 is Tue, 21 Jun 2022 01:30:00 GMT). How to convert it, any idea? Thanks for your help, will be very much appreciated
I've got multiple python programs that connect to Mt5 terminal using the following code. # Establish connection to the MetaTrader 5 terminal if not mt5 . initialize ( "C:\\Program Files\\ICMarkets - MetaTrader 5 - 01\\terminal64.exe" ): print ( "initialize() failed, error code =" , mt5 . last_error
[Deleted]
Buffer, Objects, Global Variable
The problem is: you have a large piece of code and you want it to stop for debugging only in a very particular scenario. Okay: so you can put your first breakpoint only after the respective condition. Then it will run through til that point and then you just have to set all the other points that
I am trying to access the previous values of the Heiken Ashi stochastic from an indicator in MQL5. But when I do that the values are different from the ones on the indicator's chart. For example when the EA opens a trade on a candle, I print the Stoch Heiken Ashi value of the previous candle but it
The title says it all. The documentationof CPositionInfo is not complete at this point. Is then simply the first applicable position selected? If so, how is "first" defined? The first in time? I would be very grateful for answers with a reference to the source
Hi i have writen an expert which auto trade. it has been working just fine until today that I got This error: GBPCAD error 4756 comment: No prices retcode=10021 deal=0 order=0 Symbol: GBPCAD OP: 1.58795 sl: 1.4874 NO Price!!! I want to stress this fact that it happened just today and I cannot
I have a weird problem, I have dll import line on my local computer working fine, but the when I setup the same dll on the VPS windows machine the I'm getting "cannot call 'ReadIni', 'MQLMySQL' is not loaded. I have installed the libraries in the
My VPS is in Washington, USA. My account subscribed to a signal, which has two orders in position. Signal system failed to copy two orders many times. After 1 hour delay, the Signal system has copied two orders and one more. Please help me how to avoid it happen again in the future
After last update i see this; 2 EurUsd ! Is it bug or did i missed something
If the calculation is base on EMA,where can i get the SMA calculation base indicators