MQL5 VPS New York Servers not working? - page 2

Tibor Horvath:

Please put back Build 2560 for VHOST cos more user can not work with 2571.  (only Local Machine,)

By the way,  my init()  about 400 line, and i use my expert on about 15  currency with the same expert + same parameters,
But when i syncrhonized these charts ,  11 chart migration succesfully, and 4 or 6 etc init error ,  Its no good. 

Yes I agree build 2560 could be put back as it was compatible with the VPS and the problem can be looked into.

anche oggi ho lo stesso problema. Londra e New York VPS.
MT5 MQL5 VPS.

Tibor Horvath:

Please put back Build 2560 for VHOST cos more user can not work with 2571.  (only Local Machine,)

By the way,  my init()  about 400 line, and i use my expert on about 15  currency with the same expert + same parameters,
But when i syncrhonized these charts ,  11 chart migration succesfully, and 4 or 6 etc init error ,  Its no good. 

MQL5 VPS is "the copy of your Metatrader in cloud".
It is Metatrader, and for now (as I see from the posts) is having 2571 build.
This MQL5 VPS ("Metatrader in cloud") is having some well-known limitation concerning dll.

So,

• if it is bug in MQL5 VPS (I hope that the service desk confirmed it) so it will be fixed;
  • if no any bug in MQL5 VPS so your EAs must be fixed (as I remember - MetaQuotes told on some post that it may be good for EAs/indicators to be compiled with every new builds just to check for possible errors for example).
I hope everything will be fine and fixed soon.

Sergey Golubev:
MQL5 VPS is "the copy of your Metatrader in cloud".
It is Metatrader, and for now (as I see from the posts) is having 2571 build.
This MQL5 VPS ("Metatrader in cloud") is having some well-known limitation concerning dll.

So,

• if it is bug in MQL5 VPS (I hope that the service desk confirmed it) so it will be fixed;
  • if no any bug in MQL5 VPS so your EAs must be fixed (as I remember - MetaQuotes told on some post that it may be good for EAs/indicators to be compiled with every new builds just to check for possible errors for example).
I hope everything will be fine and fixed soon.

It is acknowledged by MQL5 technicians that there is a problem with EA loading in the latest MT5 MQL5 VPS Sergey (updated to 2571 during weekend) and has nothing to do with dll.

They've informed me that they are working on it, but there is no cure yet.

Eleni Anna Branou:

It is acknowledged by MQL5 technicians that there is a problem with EA loading in the latest MT5 MQL5 VPS Sergey (updated to 2571 during weekend) and has nothing to do with dll.

They've informed me that they are working on it, but there is no cure yet.

Good News :    New Build 2572 on the Host .,,, I checked it, and seems to good.

Tibor Horvath:

Any news about this issue? Same problem at my EA using VPS BRAZIL.

Tibor Horvath:

Good News :    New Build 2572 on the Host .,,, I checked it, and seems to good.

Yes, they've updated MT5 MQL5 VP servers to version 2572, so it must have been resolved.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Yes, they've updated MT5 MQL5 VP servers to version 2572, so it must have been resolved.

Thank you very much Eleni. I’ve been able to test my issue and it has been resolved. 

myooran78:
Thank you very much Eleni. I’ve been able to test my issue and it has been resolved. 

That's good and encouraging.

Eleni Anna Branou:

That's good and encouraging.

Thank you!
The new release (2572) is already available to download? 

Reason: