General - page 250

How can i see if my bot is live other than typical icons? Auto trading on - yes Bot name and smiley face right hand corner of chart - yes? looking for any guidance please Cheers
I'm about this . Quote: # create 'datetime' objects in UTC time zone to avoid the implementation of a local time zone offset But really not important server time zone here? I'm afraid that I can get problem in the future and I'm not understand how server works with timezone ... Why is UTC is using
Hellow guys... bellow image has details of slippage for IC Markets Live 31. it shows that the slippage for GBP/USD is 1.06* 1585 I dont know the exact meanig of it. Can some one explain what is meaning by 1.06 and 1585 in this case
[Deleted]
Hi. I tried to change login password here on mql5, but when I did I got a notification that a security code was sent to my mql5 mobile app as a push. This code I have not received on my mql5 mobile app, and now I'm locked out. If I try to get a new password same thing happens, I need to verify with
Hi there, I am trying to download EA's to a terminal and I get the message in red "Installation is failed." Any idea why? I am running a couple of other terminals (MT4) with no problems - and all terminals are logged into MQL5 and syncing correctly!? BR, Patrick
I would like to report a bug with MT5 build 3333. group keyword no longer works in strategy tester. (example: input group "some text";) In case group is used, Strategy tester returns "cannot create indicator" error. Please pass this information to the MetaQuotes
I have created EA for fractals indicator but when i run on strategy tester wont run is any one can help me below is mql5 code for EA #include <Trade/Trade.mqh> int handle; int barsTotal; CTrade trade; ulong posTicket; void OnTick () { //we calculate ask price double Ask=
[Deleted]
Hello guys I have a question, I have created a bot that seems to be doing well in the demo account, can the results be affected when I transfer the bot to a real account
Hi, I am unable to retain my trend lines due to crashes. Please someone must guide me, I have tried AXI and PMEX as well and faced the similar crashing issue. Please Guide me
  Demo Account  (4)
Making a new order in my new Demo Acct. with "Instant Execution" the system stopped placing the order and replaced that with "Requoted". What is going on
  S.O.S.  (2)
Hi Guys, Please help if you can. I want to know if there are any fixed rules on how to STOP, REMOVE and REPLACE any "EA" running on MQL5-VPS with another "EA" without loosing my CAPITAL? Thanks for your great help. Nillscash
Hi guys, I have been testing python API in order to create buy orders (long position) and able to close this long positions but i haven't figure out how to create a short selling order, any idea how can I create the request
Hi all As a mac user I'd like to learn what kind of indicators and EAs can I run on the desktop macOS version of MT4/5? Can I buy any indie or a system from the market and run it on the mac version? I downloaded iOS version and it is plain dissapointing, looks like something designed 50 years ago
Not long ago, I was able to see on the signal provider page, next to the name of the brocker that he uses, what amount of leverage he has on his acount - 1:100, 1:200 or 1:500 etc.. I can't see it now. Is there a way to find out the leverage
I have a problem with entry price of trades in my EA. I do it with this code: int ticket = trade.Buy(CalculateLotSize(diff* 10000 ), NULL , 0 ,longSL,longTP, "BUY" ); int ticket = trade.Sell(CalculateLotSize(diff* 10000 ), NULL , 0 ,shortSL,shortTP, "SELL" ); But the trades are open with wrong price
Hello, How can I disable push notifications for new/modified trades in MetaTrader 5 app without completely disabling push so I can still receive my custom push alerts? Is it possible? Thank you
I am not able to get the correct values ​​of the maximum and minimum considering the condition: if(Candle[i].open<Candle[i].close && Candle[i].open>Candle[i+1].close). Can anyone help me with the script, thanks in advance. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
Hi, I have a commission based forex account (Axiory-Demo). My deposit currency is EUR. Nevertheless in the specification of an arbitrary currency pair (eg GBPCHF) the commission value (for in_deal in this case) is shown in USD, not in my deposit currency. That is what I expect. Or am I completely
why can't I install MT4 but it keeps getting MT5 guys.. https://www.metatrader4.com/en/download
Hi, I would like report MQL5 CopyRates bug on MT 5.0 build 3331. code is : MqlRates arr_rates[]; int rates_cnt = CopyRates ( symbol_name, PERIOD_M1 , from, to, arr_rates); return is : it requested data from 2020.11 . 02 01 : 00 : 00 to 2020.11 . 02 23 : 50 : 00 . But got return data of only 1
  Chart tabs  (2)
Please how do you open charts and see the tabs at the bottom? I opened multiple charts but the tabs are not showing at the bottom
Hi, i have been developing an EA and run optimisations many times. For some reason i am trying to run a complete optimisation but not all the available cores are working properly. out of the 16 cores on my laptop there will be a couple that stop completing tasks. i also have 2 VPS servers with 32
  last deal properties  (13   1 2)
so the problem is that my EA doesn't work even though there are no errors, if anyone knows what I did wrong and instructs or corrects me, I would be grateful. #include <Trade/Trade.mqh> void OnTick () { MqlTradeRequest myrequest; MqlTradeResult myresult; ZeroMemory (myrequest);
  Wrong provider  (1)
I'm wanting to change my platform from *** to ***. How do I change
[Deleted]
I'm unable to withdraw earned funds with master or visa card. It says card payment rejected. Contact your bank. I've tried about three different cards, Naira and Dollar cards. Still not working. Please help. Thanks
[Deleted]
I tried sending my question to the service desk, but I get a general response from the chatbot saying: So hence why I post my question here. I've tried to open demo accounts for multiple different brokers via MT5, but the MT5 program won't let me. Here's one random example. I can't click next. When
Hello, I am using a server for running MT5. When I do optimisations, I can split it on up to 8 CPU's. Still it is running not extremely fast. I was wondering if there are any best practices on speeding up optimisations? Thanks a lot in advance
  VPS for MT4 always stop  (35   1 2 3 4)
My MQL5 VPN copying 1 trader on MT4 always stop and I always need to start it again by hand. Why is it so ? What's the problem
  login&password  (4)
Please send me a new login and password
hello with my current broker, the signal doesn't work well so i wanna change the account and server. how can i do it please ? I tried suspending the subcription and reactivate but i can't change the account. thanks for your help ! best regards, Tintin