General - page 208

When I try to include a dll, #include "TWSLib.dll" file I get the following error: '婍' - unexpected token, probably type is missing? TWSLib.dll 1 1
Hello, the service desk seems to accept feature requests. Perhaps MetaQuotes developer have a look on this. Could you implement an (optional ) flush flag for the journal log and the expert log? Thank you and kind regards, chinaski
Good day all, I am seeking to create trade deal task but instead of opening 1 single deal it opens many of them at the same time? Can anyone provide a suggestion? Not sure what I am missing here. Thank you #include<Trade\Trade.mqh> CTrade trade; MqlTradeRequest; MqlTradeResult; void OnTick() {
Hi May I know if I purchase a EA the version is 2 can I use the older version of the EA
Hello Is it possible to provide a vertical Indicator window to the left or right of the price window (main chart)? This will have a y-axis of price, the same as the price window (scaling the same way) and have a user definable x-axis. The x-axis can then be used for an indicator related to price
Can I Copy 2 signals from MQL5 in one account ? And One signal MT4 One MT5 Do brokers have a role in copying signals? Thanks guys
I installed MT5 Agent Manager on an i3 laptop (Windows 10). Two agents were created and showed up almost immediately on my profile. Each of the two agents were given a PR of 121. They've been running a few days and have earned 24 cents! The following day, I installed MT5 Agent Manager on an i7
  Email alerts  (2)
No matter how i try to activate the email alert on mt5 it wont work with my gmail a/c. It seems as if gmail is not allowing mt5 to use gmail. Any advice would be appreciated
Hello, I've been using a couple of indicators that I purchased from the Market. Today Windows 11 performed an update. After restarting the computer, the indicators will not load into the chart. They show up in the Navigator under Market and My Purchases, but they will not add to any charts I create
Goodnight. I'm trying to use the library available in the codebase, JSON Serialization and Deserialization (native MQL) - library for MetaTrader 5, but I'm not getting it. I need to get the "BUYER name" ( NAME I WANT TO GET ) and I'm trying to use the following command: DadosJson[ "items" ][ "users"
  Mql5 malfunction  (3)
Hi please help, my account says financial operations limited also won’t allow me to to put an order
Hi, my broker is moving the server for their feed from London to NY, meaning I will want to move my VPS also. Is there an option to get an extra license for the EAs I run on the old VPS for this scenario, e.g., by providing proof from the broker. If not, what is used to determine if the MT4 is still
Hi dear friends, First of all : I have facing to a new challenge in Metatrader 5. I want to add new cryptocurrency symbol but in my Metatrader , I couldn't find. As you can see in symbols wizard in metatrader doesn't exist cryptocurrency , what should I do? And the 2nd my question is about , I get
  I am using MLQ5 Virtual Hosting. I right click on the server name, select journals and then select terminal. What do I enter into this line. I see the text  "enter the search filter string". I am stuck here.
1. Today i noticed there is 8 trades in my account and upon checking, provider only has 2 trades. 2. All 8 trades doesnt trade at same time. 3. Each time 2 trades open (take a look at the open and close time). Then it closes, then open another 2. 4. Example A & B open and close. Then C & D open and
MQL site here .... for setting up VPS will not read Linux wine MT4 setup; what is the workaround? the focus here is to bypass the linux - MQL5 interface issues; however to purchase the VPS the interrface is blank, and there are no options to choose; not sure the issue; so HOW do I setup? My message
I bought an EA from mmy Mac ,and it is there but when I opened my PC it is not in my pc what can I do
Hello ! Of course, I have used "search" option, to find solution for question in title above. I have found this : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/365937 Unfortunately, this MENU looks a little different now and I can't find this option there. Problem is, that I did annoying mistake in the TITLE of my
in my site, after I put my name and password appeared a big blank space bigger than my space, full of propaganda of intruders and worsts tried to put them out and reach a long list of options like 30 options and none of them to wipe them out,,I have to say that this is not very secure they appeared
I am trying to run a loop on a 500 element array. The loop should take elements 480 to 499 then store then in a 20 element array (past) then elements 479 to 498 etc. Basically it start with the last 20 elements in the returns array then shifts back 1 for the next 20 elements and so on. For some
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| robot.mq5 | //| Ebisintei Dennis | //| ebisinteidennnis.xyz |
How can I install a trading panel (I bought on MQL5) on a different MT4? It always direct me to my live MT4 account but I would like to install on a demo MT4 as well. What can I do
MGL5 I have $100 in my MQL5 account that I deposited but would like to return it back to my bank account. How do I do this? Thanks Clinton
hi guys, can u guide me to get job from sites freelance part ? i tried to register accourding to site guides. but i find a white page instead
Hi, I have just started creating signal. It was connected all right initially, but half way through, it just shows the error Failed to connect. Ever since, I am unable to link back my MT4 account. Any advice
  Forex is a scam  (97   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Below are pictures of my 6 different drained accounts with a few kilobucks. On different pairs. At different times. The last picture is the current euro. A coincidence? I don't think so )
Hello guys, I just tried all, I follow all instructions on mt5 docs. I used my brokers to download bars/ticks from the symbol. After I upload it to the created custom symbol, process ok, but when I used the symbol on tester it inform in journal " nothing to analyse" . After I click "custom symbol"
Just discovered this community and fired up my idling servers to sell spare CPU resources! Hope it helps with whatever complex/profitable models and calculations
Goof day can anyone help me with these, I am trying to close partial my positions but I get error in the trade because it does not enter to the if() trade I try to print error using trade.ResultRetcode() but it gives me " method failed. Return code=0. Code description: unknown retcode 0 I also ron
What's up with that? I was always able to copy indicators purchased at the market here from one installation to another, in the same machine, and it used to work. Today I copied one indicator I recently purchased here to another installation of MT5 IN THE SAME MACHINE and it is not working, I am