General - page 204

Good Afternoon, I would like to know what is the best computer set up for algorithmic trading. I recently developed an algorithm but now I'm in the process of parameter selection which will require me to backtest 28 different currency pairs simultaneously. Ideally I would like to conduct this on
I want to create a new signal so I can provide my computers resources. The tutorials are a little non specific so to speak, so I was wondering if someone could clarify how to do this for me? Also what do you put for you account in the tester app? Your user name? If anyone has or knows of a youtube
Do you know if it's possible to trade stocks premarket on Metatrader5? Thank you in advance
Hi there, I would like to upload my own EA ex5 to the market and sell it. But I have my own custom made mqh file. I n my ex5 file, I need to #include <myOwn.mqh> file, without this mqh file, the EA is unable to function properly. How to upload my own mqh file unto the market? Thank you, D
With Build 3465, the optimization process in 1 min OHLC mode is seriously slowed down! The same process that took about an hour took more than 5 hours with build 3465! Hope the problem is resolved as soon as possible
Hello, I want to be a signalman, but it says membership cannot be made, how do I solve it
Hi all, Totally new here. I want to change the password that was sent to me over email, for obvious security reasons. I can't seem to be able to do that. Every time I put a new password and confirm it in the "Settings" section of my profile then I insert my current password and click "Save", I get a
greetings kindly assist I am a beginner and i have been studying BOOM 1000 and it difficult for me to spot a signal before it spikes, please help with the indicators that will make easier to place a buy
I have been researching on non conventional methods of setting stop losses ,i believe you need to maintain your risk and money management strategies, for starters i have a broker i use to trade boom and crash, apparently stop losses are not respected ,since this broker runs on mql5 what is the
I use MT5 AMP global US for trading futures. Noticed several discrepancies in the MNQZ22 pricing in MT5 vs what's shown on CQG (time and sales) today, MNQZ22 opened at 13:30 (830am cst) . You can see CQG and MT5 OHLC are different. I even verified on time and sales on CQG, MT5 prices are off. For
What are your thoughts on the most important aspects of trading
Hi, is there any way to convert Mq4 file to Mq5 file ??
Was running a big optimization (on MT4) overnight and windows downloaded an update and restarted on me at some point . I just don't know if it restarted when the processor was free or it just did after some time after the update. Is there a way to access previous instance optimization results in the
  hhd or ssd for optimization?  (14   1 2)
hi guys for a little heavy backtest and optimization in mt5 you recommend HDD or SSD hard disk? or there is no difference
Hi there, I am opening this thread because maybe you mods can do something about it. This guy here is spamming the comment section of my product page with abusive comments. Check this out, 95% of the comments are his spam. It is a crazy dude who is looking for some holy grail, in private messages he
[Deleted]
  MQL5.com technical Help Desk ?  (29   1 2 3)
Is there technical support for the MQL5 site when it does not concern a financial problem ? The Service Desk is only interested in financial problems, but there are other technical problems that should be followed up. Thanks
  how to creat logo for EA  (19   1 2)
I can't upload logo for EA. How should I design it? Please suggest. What program should be created to pass
Hi, I found that my VPS subscription was automatically renewed. I was about to subscribe the 1 year plan instead of 3 month after I verify my EAs. If I cancel the hosting service, will I get the rest of the hosting time refunded? Thank you
Suggestion to improve and manage the platform good greeting I suggest adding settings to mt5 a platform that helps the trader to manage capital and risk management. For the purpose of reducing losses that occur as a result of poor capital management and the lack of means to manage risks
  text highlight  (5)
how do we highlight multiple specific string text in metaeditor example in the picture below if i want to selected the circled tex t all at once instead on one by one
[Deleted]
Is online trading a good source of earning? The answer is simple: trading is the best option in this growing world. Forex trading has already gathered a large market worldwide, and the world economy is affected by it very much. With a great strategy like the Forex swing trading strategy, you can
Parameter optimization in quantitative trading is based on the assumption that the future market will continue or approximate. However, the market is disordered and illogical... If indicators or too many parameters are used in the model, it will enter an endless vortex of parameter tuning
If I'm using a signal from someone (copy trader), I don't have a VPN and the Internet goes down. What happens if my signal closes the trade? As soon as you have internet, will the operation be closed, but with delay? And in the case of trades opened while I am offline, will they not be opened or
  Download  (3)
How do I download MT5 on my iPhone now? I couldn't search for MT5 APP in the APP store
So my problem is that i cannot make any order on a metatrader. I've made an account few hours ago and depositet the minimum amount but still cannot make any trade. The "New order" button is grey
Hi, I compiled a dll in C# to import into my metatrader 5 EA but I get the following error. Parameter conversion not allowed. Here's the code: #import "C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\MQL5\Experts\Advisors\bin\Debug\Analytical.dll" bool Interphase(int argc, string &args[]); #import and here's where I...
Is there any chance to get MT5 window colors as dark colors. We can do this by high contrast mode in windows, but other than that, nothing works for a dark theme. Even windows 10 and windows 11 have dark explorer themes, but that's too, not affecting for MT5. If someone did this anyways, please
Hi, I just curious that is it prohibit to promote an MQL signal somewhere on the internet
Hello, This is my first Post so lets hope it works out!!!! So, I am copying a Signal Service, The Person i am subscribed to has two open Trades! One has a Lot (Volume) size of 0.01 and the other trade is 0.02. BUT on my MT4 account it shows BOTH Trades as 0.01!!? Why is one of them not 0.02?...
[Deleted]
I have deleted my newly created account not knowing the email can't be reused. I need that email back as my paypal is linked to that email so fund transfer won't work. Please help me