General - page 212

Hi I have question about expert, how I could add option buy or sell or buy and sell. I saw this option on others experts but I would like give this posibbility to my expert. I mean standard expert where I can build in mt5 editor if you know what I mean for example I build expert with one indicator
My demo account wont let me make a trade saying ' please verify operation parameters and try again '
  mt4 common eror  (1)
unsure on how to fix this, i have more than enough funds in account to place trades and set my TP and SL correctly. i cant find ICmarketslive18 on the broker list
[Deleted]
Is there a customer service for mql if so how do I contact them, I have been trying to verify my account but otp is not coming
I found the literal value -2147483649 and 2147483648 are hard-coded as uint type ,I think they should be long type. Test code: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Script program start function |
In Metatrader 5, by activating the trade history in chart menu, the information of the past buy and sale trades are displayed on the chart. it is a very simple and useful option which helps to have a better understanding of the trade performance. However, it is a little bit inconvenient when price
The signal topology is disabled for new subscriptions is displayed, but tell me the solution
Good day members, I thought that a VPS in London will have a much lower latency in ms than the connection from my PC in Johannesburg South Africa. Latency from my PC (Laptop) is 188.28. During the process of creating the VPS in London the website indicated a small two figure latency in ms. What can
How To Convert MT4 indicator file to MT5
Given an example class below, I would like to be able to use it with values, pointers and structs. This issue is that structs can only be passed by reference which gives me a lot of headaches trying to make my own personal library. See the simple Queue class below which is templated. template <
Is there any detriment to having the desktop app open with signal trading enabled if you are hosted on a VPS server? I just want to make sure I'm not affecting performance by watching in the application
  Need Help  (6)
Greetings, friends. I hope you're all doing well. I'm posting this in order to fill a void. When I try to install "MetaTrader 5" on my Windows 10 PC, I get an error notice that says "problem opening file for writing." Is there anyone who can assist me in resolving this issue? Any and all
I bought two EAs. <..> Engineer EA, I bought his garbage one months ago, it remain 9 activations. Now, It gone without any reason. Can I ask refund this EA? <..> I got this since 2016, It gone with 4 activations left
Sorry if I'm blind, but I can't find a link to the "Blogs" section. If I remember correclty there was a link somewhere. I can access My Blog by typing the URL or searching, but I'm sure I must be missing a link somewhere. All I can see is "Articles" on the top bar. Where did that go? Am I going
hello, im using this code to print an array positif values, but i finding a difficulty to print a specific values, string text= "" ; for ( int i= 0 ;i<count;i++) { if (ZigzagBuffer[i]!= PLOT_EMPTY_VALUE && ZigzagBuffer[i]!= 0.0 ) //text=text+"\n"+IntegerToString(i)+"
Please drop links to the best Ea that can pass prop firm challenges and also stay profitable after you are funded
I would like to create a website with balance and percentage information, just like myfxbook does
  MT5 Custom Commission Settings  (21   1 2 3)
I'm not sure what to put for MT5 backtest custom commission settings... specifically under 'commission', 'mode' and 'type'. My broker is alpari and their commission is "0.0016% in USD per Lot". Can anyone help
Guys, for days, I've been trying to solve this problem, but without success, so far nothing. Can someone help me. All questions and doubts on this topic, there was no objective answer or respect. From the MT5 help, it seems simple. But, when trying to solve the following steps, it does not connect
Hi, I bought an EA, and the amount is showing under payments (Ref: 10432569), but it's not showing in purchased items and I cannot activate it? Regards
The screen has become very slow, the 1 minute chart is not progressing. Please, correct it. Everything was working fine in the previous version
Hi, I have a live broker account that is connected to a trading bot that takes in and out trades for a duration of 30-40 secondes per trade, ive tried to attach a few copy trader to my live account to duplicate the trades but non of them are duplicating the trades. my live account is in profit and
Hello, please I need assistance. I don't know why my percentage profit is showing a negative 100% even though I have made much profits; From my deposit and balance, you can see that the profit percentage should be close to positive 100%
Hello, Let's say I would like to copy trades from mutiple masters accounts to 1 follower account. Here on mql5 or wherever. I would like to know how could I choose an equal allocation for each master ? EA, website, script or whatever. I will try to explain : Let's say I have 2 masters accounts that
is there any chance to add indicators to metatrader web terminal like position calculator guys
Hello guys. The problem here is really simple: When I delete an object from the chart (using "canc" on the keyboead or mouse>right click>delete) apparently OnCharEvent does not detect the event as the Object has been deleted. void OnChartEvent ( const int id, const long & lparam, const double &
Hi, today I stumbled on a problem with pending orders. Please see the following EA doing the following steps: trading the currency pair USDCHF as soon as the market is open two buy limit pendig orders will be placed: at 1.06800 and 1.06500 #include <Trade/Trade.mqh> bool OrderOpened; bool
I am subscribing a signal. The balance ratio was 460% When the signal opened an order, signal platform opened two orders in my account. One is 0.46 lots and another is 0.33 lots. After a while, 0.46 lots order was closed and the 0.33 lots order remained. However, the log file has no clue for the
How is the Reliability of a signal calculated ? As an example, compare <Deleted> and <Deleted> . The first one has maximum drawdown, percentage of profit trades and recovery factor all worse but still it has higher Reliability
[Deleted]
I have finished registration as a seller but verification with phone number is not working I am not getting code to finish up the verification can someone help me out