How to Scroll the Chart Vertically

How can I scroll the chart vertically? I'm not talking about zooming in and out. I'm talking about keeping the zoom level as is, but scrolling up and down vertically. I know you can go to Properties and activate Scale fix one to one, and Scale points per bar. But those are not what I'm looking for. I want the same view that most of us get, but be able to scroll up and/or down outside the current price range.

1. Add Scale Fix: how do i delete an erroneus bar - MQL5 programming forum (2020)

Turn off autoscaling and drag the vertical scale or the chart. (Remember to turn is back on before minimizing the chart on MT4, or you will have to use F8; don't know about MT5.)

2. Turn off auto-scaling: uncheck Chart Right-click → Properties (F8) → Common → Scale Fix and you can drag the price scale to show less.
              how do i delete an erroneus bar - MQL5 programming forum (2020)

Unfortunately, that's not exactly what I'm looking for. I want the chart to continue acting dynamically, so when a large candle is presented it automatically fits, like normal chart's behavior. But at the same time, I'm looking for the ability to move the chart vertically whenever I want, for as far as I want, and then with a double-click, reset it. I know it's not possible currently.

new.metatrader #:

Unfortunately, that's not exactly what I'm looking for. I want the chart to continue acting dynamically, so when a large candle is presented it automatically fits, like normal chart's behavior. But at the same time, I'm looking for the ability to move the chart vertically whenever I want, for as far as I want, and then with a double-click, reset it. I know it's not possible currently.

you can register a job in Freelance section website and there will be developers to make this tool for you.

it is possible to have a tool with fix scale set and also to watch high/low of chart to fit whenever it changes.

Reason: