General - page 209

Hello! Please help. I don't have Migrate Expert Advisor and Signals
Hi, I running an EA on a currency pair and I want to take it down. But I want to ensure that existing open orders or trades are unaffected and that they close profitably. Also, if an existing order or set of orders needs to close profitably, the EA may need to launch new trades to offset the
  DLL to send mail  (1)
Hi , I am trying to create a script to send an e-mail. Sendmail function doesn't work. I'd like try with maillink.dll Where can I download this library=
i have a string array string w_[]; //values are .. w_1 w_ 2 w_3 .... w_50 I want to find string which has maximum index e.g. in this case w_50 How can i do it
hello guys, pls help me solve this problem, i made a custom-plug-in in my EA and it works in the main chart, but, when i turned ON the VPS and MIGRATE ALL it shows that in the VPS EXPERT tab "custom indicator not found" it did not make any trades when MQL5 vps ON.. tnx in advance guys
  Python Code Help  (1)
Is There Any Way In Python That Whenever I Open A Trade In MT5 App My Python Code Reads That Trade Immeditaly and Sends Me A Notification To my URL abc.com/send_notifications.php
[Deleted]
  Invalid Stops.  (1)
hlw guys can anyone help me with invalid stops. The value for stops is comming in negative. double bid = SymbolInfoDouble ( _Symbol , SYMBOL_BID ); bid = NormalizeDouble (bid, _Digits ); double ask = SymbolInfoDouble ( _Symbol , SYMBOL_ASK ); ask = NormalizeDouble (ask, _Digits );
Hello gurus, my original line of code which triggers entry nicely in Strategy Tester as follows : //my trigger for ENTRY ... && (gCurrentPrice > gPbarEntryLow ) && noOfLadders < 0 ...etc. when i run it again after adding || options to increase number of potential trigger
How to create real account
  VWAP indicator  (1)
Dear Who can help me with these indicator and 3 time frame lines that i can choice
  SnakeInborder  (2)
Dear Who can help me with these indicator with alert when green or red bar start up after full barr or gone after full bar
please all forex expert please give me this indicator which is made by KARL DITTMAN. Super Fast Forex Indicator i have get this indicator by this web site
signal disconnected. I don't understand what happened. can you help me
[Deleted]
I have a few questions regarding when using using multiple custom indicators in the same EA. 1. When having called the two indicators on the OnInit(), will the buffers either be A or B? /////OPTION A CopyBuffer (indicator_1_handle, 0 , 1 , 1 ,array_1); CopyBuffer (indicator_2_handle, 0 , 1 , 1
Hello guys, I have an EA in one trading account while another person is trading in another device with the same account , I would like to know if exist a way for my EA to logout the other user or block it from trade from the first account. Thank you friends
hello i have a script in mql5 that creates a text file with one string " hello " when i try to read my text file with python , the output is wrong " ÿþhello " my code in mql5 : int handle= FileOpen ( "file.txt" , FILE_WRITE | FILE_TXT ); FileWriteString (handle, "hello" ); FileClose
Until this morning I have automatically connected my ICMarkets trading account with the webterminal on my MAC. It is asking me to link an account however the drop down for the server is stuck on ''MetaQuotes - Demo'' with no option to change? Can someone advise please
  VPS service disabled - MT5  (13   1 2)
Hello, I hired a VPS for an account and in the first day of it, server gone offline and It could not get started/enabled back again for some while (at least 1-4 hrs). Well i thought to cancel the subscription and re-establish another VPS to change the server (because i got the premission to do so)
I'm learning EA, and tried this article: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/496 tried editing it so it works for "Exchange Stocks" but whatever i do the Buy function doesn't work, seems like it only works for Forex any help
Hello I can not access history data for TICK chart. It was ok on Friday but on Monday close and Tuesday open history TICK data can not access. What problem can it be ??? Thank you
  Lost password  (1)
I am unable to log into my mt4 mobile. How do I recover my password
Hi i want to use ccandlepattern class in my own EA and i saw some topics about it but i didn't understand how to initialize this class in my EA. i am beginner pls help me and if there is any article tell me about that. thanks a lot
I have issue to add URL to EA tab from option tab
I'm looking at some brokers and any other recommendations. Must be an offshore broker that accepts US clients. Any ideas? Must allow hedging too
  Time slots  (2)
Does anyone know how to set the candle time to correspond with my time zone GMT
When I log into my Forex.com account on MT4, I only see 5 or 6 signals available, but when I log into a demo account, I am able to see all the different signals. Is there a reason for this? Is there a different US broker that allows all the other signals, or is something else wrong? Thanks
I am getting an error on the below code( return value of order select should be checked). Anyone able to help with removing error. Have attached full EA code int CountPendingOrders() { int TodayslimitedOrders = 0 ; for ( int i= 0 ; i< OrdersTotal (); i++) { OrderSelect ( OrderGetTicket
Hi all I have managed to produce a code to draw two horizontal lines on a chart at the highest and lowest candle. This is what I want but only want to check the candles between 10am and 11am. this needs to reset the next day at 9:30. Please could someone help with this. thanks in advance void
Hi Everyone. first time I've purchased an MT4 product through MQL5. I have looged into my MQL5 community on my MT4 and cannot find the purchased product despite going to Market>Purchased. The indicator looks like it's ready to use in the back office profile - it just wont filter through to my MT4 so