General - page 203

hi i have a great new EA! it works well on every tick but soon as i go to every tick based on real ticks it loses. now i have this set to true input bool Expert_EveryTick =true; // but i wonder is there a way to take my auto generated EA and move it to OnTick ()
Hello All, I am trying to create an EA in that if a bar cross 200 SMA line in either direction, Then based on cross I want to open a trade. But I am not able to do that, Kindly check my code; As you can see the blue line, I want to open a trade only on that time, But I am not able to fix this
Hi guys, as per topic i'm total noob on mql5. Couple of years back started mql4 but dropped it so instead of continuing i decided to give mql5 a try. I'm trying out some basic commands and came across the __DATETIME__ so I tried printing it via the below command Print ( "DateTime is " , __DATETIME__
Hello, I am wondering what would you consider a better practice for storing values of an indicator. Keeping a seperate Array to store values for each indicator or having one array where you temporary use it to store values and clear for each indicator? Example below for a moving average indicator
financial operations are limited. please contact our3 technical support team, i do not know what to do here
Hello people, I need help with the following matter. In MT5 interface, when you place an order (buy limit, sell limit, sl, tp, etc) it shows up in the graphic as a dashed line. Well, Idk what I did, but that does not work anoymore in my MT5 lol. I want to get that feature back, what should I do
Hello everyone, I have a question. Tried many things but couldn't find the answer. What it makes signals more or less reliable
The advent of MetaTrader 5 is going full speed with FXFlat becoming the first German broker to offer an alternative for MetaTrader 4. The company is a full-fledged STP broker regulated by the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) with the FXFlat Wertpapierhandelsbank GmbH license....
I have created a new button object using... ObjectCreate ( ChartID (), "TestButton" , OBJ_BUTTON , 0 , 0 , 0 ); There are certain instances where I would like to disable this button, so is it possible to disable this button object so that it cannot be clicked? So far I can only see 2 options... Wait
  XAUUSD  (1)
I am busy for 3 days now to add XAUUSD on my XM5 platform. But I can not fixed it. I have looked on youtube, read on forums but the layout is totally different comparing to my layout. Can you tell me what I have to do? Does someone have a guide for this? This is how my layout looks like: I hope
opened up a demo account today Monday and was cut off from trading at 5pm and will not allow me to enter new trades because "market is closed" anyone know why this happened? thought the market was open sunday to friday 5-5
Hi, Anyone knows if purchased licenses are attached to CPU or system memory? I would like to update few components of my server and I want to know how I should do it to avoid losing current attached licenses. Cheers
MetaQuotes and my broker's Servers are blocked in Iran. I tried connecting by proxy server(http\socks4\5), and none of them worked, Proxy server test failed! Is there any working proxy? I don't want to use vpn softwares
Hi, as I understand it using MT5 in it's basic form (without VPS) means that my OCO orders are only hosted on my PC, in the platform, and if for example the power cuts out, the OCO orders will not get executed, leaving me with unlimited risk on the open position. Will using the VPS mean the OCO
Is there a way we can get a zooming level between 3 and 4, even if it means removing any of zooming levels 1 and 6
  Input Validation  (7)
How do people usually validate their input values? I was "cheating" doing things like using uint instead of int (to prevent negative values) however the compiler doesn't seem to like this much because later on when I compare unit to int variables it gives a "sign mismatch" warning
hello i have a specific list of orders in csv i was thinking to make varius back test with specific lot size to see the max drawdown. is possible? there is any kind of way to do it
  Why am I here?  (2)
can anyone tell me how to use this app
Hello everyone I would like to send my EA for free to all users that have previously purchased any of my products. I saw some other sellers doing the same thing. Is there a possibility to do that in MQL5? Thank in advance for your replies! :)
Hello, During coding I split code in project into a different ".mq5" and ".mqh" files for clarity. The problem is that functions which are placed in ".mq5" file other than main file are not displayed in suggested function list. When I create header file ".mqh" for particullar ".mq5" file with
Hi there, How to display the pips and the volume within the labels of stop loss and take profit line? Attached is a screenshot of what I'm looking to achieve
Hi, My registration for seller's account has been rejected due to poor identification photo (they thought I have edited the photo). I have reply to them with a new camera shot of my ID and passport, but they haven't replied yet for two weeks. Any advice?
I am trying to register to become a signal provider but my country code +590 is not listed. Any idea how I can find a solution? Thanks
I am already subscribed to a MT5 signal. On the signals page there are 'Subscribe more' buttons, see attachment. Do these buttons allow extra subscription on the same account, or to a different account? <Image deleted>
hello, there is a weird problem for registering as a seller, i uploaded my passport and the system asked me sign my passport! what does it mean? what should i do? no one can sign his/her passport, what is the meaning of this error
Hi guys, I just registered seller, But I uploaded the wrong ID photo. I would like to delete it and re-upload the new ID photo. But MQL5 accepted it and required me to take selfie with that IP although I dont have it. Can you help me. Thanks a lot
  I need help  (5)
Can anybody tell me why the notation is showing up as the variable name
I have posted this issue before to the forum, but nobody give me any feedback. Probably because I didn't expose the issue in a way right. When you start to deal with classes, it's common to have conflicts in the class names like CParam or CManager. It's not difficult do have many modules of a
hello. when i choose one click trading in mt5 android , there is no difference to close trades with unchosen one click trading. in both, i must hold the trade, then choose close position in menu and in new window i must click on close position and then a new window become to click "done". when i
I just purchased and indicator and doesn't work, can anyone help