General - page 210

If I have multiple monitors how can I put (open) different charts from MetaTrader in each monitor ? Thank You.
Hi, I have been googling the hell out of this question and I just can't seem to find an answer. Does anyone out there know if it's possible to save detached chart locations for multiple monitor setup ? I have 6 monitors (including my laptop screen), I set up 4 detached charts on each screen, but
Hi, I have a question. I am trading a private signal which currently has about a 5% avge. monthly return and about a 15% largest drawdown. In the long term (based on past demo account trading the same system) the monthly return will probably go up to about 10% per month and the monthly drawdown to
How to Become a Broker on MT5? I would like to know all steps one by one, if someone have knowledge about this, please guide
Greetings! I hope someone can answer to my question! Right now MT5 trading platform on my phone doesn't work.And they have moved to a new different one.So I had in balance -51.00 usd. And I can even get in contact with customer service or what it calls,because messages undelivered to them. What
The bid-ask spread is extremely important in forex trading. It is essentially the difference between the lowest sell price and the highest buy price. A higher spread may indicate lower liquidity, and vice versa. So, keep an eye on the spread and plan your trades accordingly. Many traders usually
Is it possible to copy more than one (free) signal on a demo account? If possible, is there an explanation for that
  old indicator  (1)
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| iTrend.mq4 | //| Copyright © 2004, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //| http://www.metaquotes.net |
Hi, can anyone help me? auto-scroll is already disabled
  Moving a line  (2)
Can anyone help with the following. I want to create a horizontal line at the bid price, then allow the line to be moved and stay at the new price. The following draws the line and allows moving, but when I changed time frames it moves the line back to bid. Is there a way to stop it being moving
Hi, I have installed mt5 on my machine (this is the second machine i am enabling for MCN, the first one works good) and then added 1 agent for one core, but in the next tab all check boxes are disabled, and in the first tab I do not see joining to MCN check box, I have attached the pictures whould
I setup MetaTester 5 Agent manage build 3443. if software build 910 working: But with software build 3443 don't connect with cloud mql5
I installed the MQL5 agents on a PC to provide computing power to the cloud network. After I installed the program, I changed the name of the PC. Big oops there. Now all the agents are duplicated. I believe this has also locked them, since it accidently violates the " The number of agents on your
Good Day Everyone! I am a freetime and hobby programer with not so much experience in MQL5 but I do my best and only ask for help as a last option. Since many days I am trying to solve a problem until I finally have decided to post it in the forum. I will appreciate strongly if you can hep me with
Hello! I have a question to ask. When I set a limit buy order(the same question applies also to the sell limit order) in an asset in MT4 or MT5 and the order is triggered, can I then set a new limit buy order in the same instrument without having to close the already opened position? Thanks in
How to code to get the symbol name in the trade position comments
In MT4, when I go to options > Signals but there's no option to update the lot size? I've read this article [https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/23777] too but it doesn't seem to say how to update the lots sizing in MT4 ... any help appreciated g
c#: [DllExport] static void test_change_string_value_by_reference([In, Out, MarshalAs(UnmanagedType.LPWStr)] StringBuilder my_str) { my_str.Clear(); my_str.Append("here is the string from c#.net "); } mql5: #import "dll_test.dll" void
How to put bid line behind text object ? OBJPROP_BACK set to false doesn't do this
I'm trying to just make a basic Object, but I'm getting an error saying the parameter count is wrong, but it seems the number of parameters in the object creation are the same as in the constructor, so I don't know why I'm getting this error
Hi, I have tried both history and detailed history report but the comment column is not appearing in the report A ny help pls on both excel and html report. Thanks
HI I receive comunication at this site in my mac but not in wndows,same address same login.what can I do? i bought an EA and I have communication with thye author but here I found a message from MQL5 that I bought It,but the response of the author and instructions NO how can I link the same site
Hi, I bought an EA, and activated it in 1 terminal. That works fine. According to MQL5, activation is per computer. I installed another MT5 terminal, when i opened it and logged in my community account, the EAs didn't show up. If i go to My Purchases, it says I need to install again. Wouldn't
Hello, is it possible to shift indicator up and down, and not just left right
Hi, I am desperate in finding a good trading panel or something to backtest my manual trading. I know tradingview but backtesting there, even with bar replay, is to far away from reality in my opinion. Do you know any solution? Thank you very much Kindly regards
Hey, guys! does anybody have "0" (zero) indicator to open empty basement window just stupid trick to avoid those long value digits coming with the ind. name in the top corner of separate window (see (on pict.) what i mean...) to use malfunctioned idi 4 that purpose (as i did) to drop indi(s)...
  Repair indicator  (26   1 2 3)
please ... can someone fix this indicator. Does not work in your chart why don't show the candles .... timing.mq4
Hello, Can we get an additional product activation applied to all purchases due to Windows 22H2 update requiring another activation please
  Trend lines disappear  (12   1 2)
I use three templates on one mt4 platform. My challenge is that after doing some technical analysis (trendlines) on a template and switch over to another, the trend lines disappear when i return back to it. Please how can I resolve this? I need to see my analysis when I return to the chart. Thank
Hello everyone, I have a question! I have two accounts: one is MT4 and other one is MT5. I want to copy my trades between each other. If I make my MT5 account as a signal provider, can I copy my trades to MT4 account? Or does signal copying work only from MT4 to MT4 or vice versa? What do you