General - page 101

Dear Team, I have wrote one Algo module to trade automatically based on the news events(https://www.mql5.com/en/economic-calendar), but if I use the CalendarValueHistory function in back-testing I am getting 4014 error. in back-testing, I am trying to fetch older date news even. for that I am
Hello is there a solution of this kind of issue? I have created button at my metatrader5 using ObjectCreate(). Also I have python code(.py) at MetaEditor. How to solve that when clicking at button it initializes python code
Why can a const method change a class member if it has a dynamic pointer? Is it ok? class CSomeClass { private : int m_value; public : void change( int newValue) { m_value = newValue; } }; class CDynamic { private : CSomeClass* m_member; public : void
https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/17812273/gbpusd-m15-pepperstone-eu-limited
Hi all. Does anyone perhaps have OHLC historical data for 3 to 5 years for the EURUSD, EURGBP and/or CADCHF for the 5 minute timeframe that they could share. I can only generate for about 1 year on my MT5. Thanks in advance
  Invalid Acoount  (1)
Hi I have a active account, but when I try to add it say invalid account, the account was logging with open trades and now I can't close it
Hi, The MT5 strategy tester's report does not show the swap if it is in percentage terms. The question is, is it still included for every trade and in the final profit (or loss)? Thank you
On June 25th, 2023, LQDFX changed their server names from LQDLLC-Demo01 to LCDLtd-Demo01 and LQDLCC-Live02 to LQDLtd-Live02. This has caused my MQL5's Private Signal Monitoring to disconnect (I was privately monitoring a live LQDFX account) and unable to reconnect since you CANNOT change server
  Risk-to-Reward Ratios (RR)  (14   1 2)
Hello Community, I have been trying to beter understand Risk to Reward Ratios (RR), as I've realised it's something important but i'm not getting. Say for example... I have a balance of $6000, and place a sell trade for the EUR/USD pair and the market price is 1.09539. The lot size that I used is a
[Deleted]
Can I use one VPS for all my brokers account
Hi! Hoping someone can help me figure out how to set a trailing stop loss in MT5. I found this article, but in my terminal, the trade tab doesn't have the "Trailing Stop" option. Please advise. FYI, I'm still in a demo account. Thanks in advance!
[Deleted]
HI friends, I want to buy a tablet as I am a full time trader , I want to know if I can trade perfect with metatrader's indicators and platform on tablet which uses windows OS . if YES , which of them is suitable ? and can I use android tablets for running metatrader's indicator and platform ?...
I have a script which writes data from various indicator buffers to a CSV file given a start date and time, end date and time, list of instruments, timeframes etc. Because for some reason MT5 only allows this script to run across around 70,000 observations, I want to run the script multiple times
I dont' know if I am missing a configuration, but some of my MT5 terminals I can see the "backtest" and " graph" tabs. On other MT5 terminals, I don't see these tabs. What I am doing wrong
I received channels notification, but I can not view it. Online I see new next to the message link on the menu, but there's no number badge on the message icon. Lastly, channels and group chat search return no message. Need help am new here
#property link "http://www.mql5.com"#property version "1.00"#include <Indicators\Indicators.mqh>input double _SARS1 = 0.12;input double _SARM1 = 0.2;CiSAR sar1,sar2,sar3,sar4;//+------------------------------------------------------------------+int OnInit()&nbsp;&nbsp;{ sar1.Create(Symbol()...
The "Use MQL5 CLoud network" is unable My balance is at $10 Once click start the Cloud network agents' status are Read then change to not used while the test still running Does anyone has a solution for this? thank you
  Corrupt files.  (1)
What do you do when you have a corrupt file? Like int promise =3; Print(promise); It will end up printing 2. Because I have declared promise =2 for days and I decided to delete and change to 3. It is very annoying Even if I delete and open another file the problem persists. Sometimes I need to
I don't receive confirmation code via SMS or Telegram and can't withdrawal my money. What can I do
Hi - because a new drive (SSD) was installed, all of my bought MT4 indicators don't work anymore. Went to each individual indicator page where it stated: "The product already purchased Install on the terminal" H owever, when I click on the 'install on the terminal' nothing happens i.e. no download
I have included Trade.mqh in my code, compiler is able to access it. I have opened it in the editor and searched for OrderModify() function and it is there. When I ran a compiler (MQL5) it still flags OrderModify() as undeclared identifier, what could be the issue because this is recurring oftenly
i got a robot on mql5 but when i click install to terminal it install on the chart it chooses .how do i let it install on a chart of my choice
I can not log in to my account and I have purchased EAs in with that account, What should I do? I tried forgot password and got a new pasword but still can not log in
Is it possible to create parameters for an EA to hide buttons that are part of chart buttons/panel? I'd like to find a way to hide panel buttons that are not being used. For example if I have a Buy, Sell, Close, etc clickable chart panel buttons, but I only want to show the BUY button on the chart
  MQL VPS Problems  (6)
today i had a serious problem with data FLow on MT5 platform on the MQL 5 VPS. i rent a VPS from MQL5 but today the price of the chart & the price vid / ask had a huge difference! The chart prices ( bar chart) and the bid/ask prices showed a diycrepancy of more than 14 pips ( 3 points +) I
I'm looking at DC01 DC01-1 DC02 DC03 Etc etc... I'm trying to find where their data centers are located. Thank you
  install  (1)
Hi Guys newbie quetion How do i install my product once i have purchased it, i press install on terminal but it does not install on my broker of choice
Hi, the minimal example shown here is an AppDialog with a Button which should create a separate Dialog with a second Button. The problem is that clicking on any area of the Dialog (except the caption) set the Dialog to be Visible(false). I've checked the event
  signal disable  (6)
Two of my 3 VPS are telling me that the "signal is disable." As below the same for both, the 3rd one working ok is at the bottom. I can still see the open trades on the 3 platforms. All are still fully funded. Thank for any feedback, regards Below is the one working as expected