Something interesting please post here II

New thread ...

Files:

Due to some "issues", new "something interesting" thread is opened and it will be used from now on ...

mladen:
Due to some "issues", new "something interesting" thread is opened and it will be used from now on ...
that's interesting

mladen:
Is SIPPH thread No. 1 gone forever?

krelian99:
Is SIPPH thread No. 1 gone forever?
No idea ... reported to developers. Waiting for answers. In any case it is not the end of the world and it should be treated as is : a minor obstacle on the road

Files:

ACUS system

Files:
ACUS System.zip  56 kb

Good morning and Happy New year to all. Want to have some fun and experiment a bit with some of the great talent and thinkers in this forum.

I first want to thank mladen, mrtools, and the other programmers here that have done outstanding work for us all over the years.

It would be interesting to see if we could put our heads together and come up with a base of two or three indicators that a decent EA could be made from. I'm not asking that anyone build it per se - just curious to see what combinations of indicators people would put together as the "heart" of a system.

My thoughts are to get what the forum would consider the best "trend" indicator and them match it with the best "signal" indicator and start there.

So...my first question of the new year would be ---  of all the excellent work done in this forum what would the members here think is by far the best trend indicator?

Next would be; which indicator would you say is the best signal or entry indicator to match with the trend indicator?

The simple idea would be to determine the trend and then trade signals in direction of trend. We often tend to over complicate our trading and this would be a good way to simplify it.

Please let me know if this is not the proper place to start this conversation and I will re-post in the proper place

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Be Well, trade Well, and prosper.

Reason: