General - page 213

Hi. I am working on wrapping Global Variables of Terminal in a class so I can use them like a simple variables array, just in abstract data type CGlobalObject. However... I don't get why the compiler doesn't seem to like me making different overloads of the class constructor method . I must be
Hi, I would like to know whether it is possible to convert yahoo finance data into Metatrader 5. I want to analyse long term charts from global indices and stocks on daily basis. Thanks for you help Best regards Guido
Can it be calculated just from Equity, Profit, Initial Deposit, Withdrawals and Deposits, or do you need entire Trading history for it? Please provide specific calculation steps that will allow me to get the number as shown in a signal page
My account can't install copy signal someone please help me, i am in doubt now i am a signal provider. can someone help me so i can copy the signal
I'm trying to import data for M1 bars but having an issue importing more than 2048 lines from a csv file. The csv file contains 300k+ rows but the import window only shows up to 2048. If I hit OK and try to import those 2048 the progress bar indicates that it is importing 300k+ bars but nothing
  Auto Setfile  (4)
Hello team is there a way to automatically insert or apply setfile inside the code so that we can compile with applied set file settings if no method existing then mql5 should look to have that added in the future
Is there anyone using Mt4 VPS service at the moment?  How's the service ? Is it good for hosting on mt4 VPS? *Seek for advice. :D 
see image, there is full day of missing M5 candles. How do I fix this? I have tried downloading ticks, zooming in and out, googling, even reinstalled over the program files. Is there a folder i need to clean first
I have activated my account to the production mode trhough the broker, received the password and successfully loged in a month ago. However, today i just cant login, it says "invalid account" and the broker here is pretty slow to awser and help. What could be causing this
Newbie here. I have a old 10 year old laptop which I have MT4 installed. I plan to purchase a new desktop machine for MT4/Algo trading in a few months. TIA Question1: Should I setup a VPS on my 10 year old laptop MT4 installation? How easy would it be to migrate the VPS / Account to the new
  Mt5  (3)
Can anyone tell me how the mt5 can give me the profit in advance on a Friday ? and on a bank holiday weekend it gives me 3 days profit on a Friday ! something just not right
[Deleted]
I Can't Make Withdrawal From My Personal Account, From the Maintenance Date I Tried To Make The Withdrawal Operation Again And The Result I Get Back Is My Card Is Faulty While My Visa Card Still Able to Make Deposits to Personal Accounts
[Deleted]
Hi there, I've recently installed MT5 Strategy Tester on Ubuntu Linux server and it's shutting down every time after a while. I use 3GB RAM per core so I think the problem it's not about memory, what could it be then? Thank you in advance
I cannot see the signals tab in my MT5. I am dealing in .a scripts and want to copy signals from other traders. I have already subscribed to VPS but still it is not working. Please tell me what to do
When I use a built-In symbol (built with imported data with old Future), the usual MQL5 cloud network is not able to run a backtest. Just the local runs. Do you know a solution to use a external cloud power for backtesting ? Thanks
Hello, I was expecting an answer once I searched the forum but could not find a similar case, hope someone can help me with below query I have been testing a EA I took from Code Database and modified a little bit. I have been using Complex Criterion Max with Fast Genetic Algorithm. However, every
What is your view on Risk Management? Please share your approach and what tools you use, for inspiration
My chart contains objects with a pattern like "xxx_xxx_xxx " example ==>"res_1.9916_ 2022.04.25 12:00 ", they represent object name, price and date respectively. How can i query objects only for a restricted time period? example could be querying objects for previous 2 days for each new candle
Hi all Does anyone know why the Trade History red and blue lines do not show between me executed trades? Even after I click "Trade History" on the graph they still do not show on my Mac but they do show on my iPhone. Thanks Clinton
Hello, My EA can work only on single specific pair but on validation step it was tested with many others pairs. If EA due to recognition of wrong pair return INIT_PARAMETERS_INCORRECT or INIT_FAILED (which totally makes sense) then validation fails (why?). if EA tries to behave in other safe way and
Hello, I created a new private signal, but the given statistics of growth are wrong, because MQL is taking some of the deposits as winning trades I guess. On myfxbook monitoring the stats are fine. Can anybody help to fix this? Thanks and best regards JK
Hello ! As this is my first post this forum, I would like to extend a warm welcome to Everyone ! Can anyone explain or show, where in documentation is function Check ? And what this function arguments mean, please. I have found this in CCheckGroup code example. It is marked on attached file. Sorry
hi i wana use ccandlepattern class in my EA this is my code //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| asadi_candlepattern_test_1.mq5 | //| Copyright 2021, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //| https://www.mql5.com |
How can we place a high in the previous candle high using code? So I want to place an X or some character on top of the last highest candle from the past 10 candles. Thanks
Hi I am not able to perform migration of one of my accounts data on VPS server. 1 of them is migrated successfully. Can someone advise. Regards Sajid
I've just subscribed to a signal that I had forgot to renew a week ago and when setting it up right now to be used on the MQL VPS I get this line in my VPS Journal: This keeps happening no matter how many times I stop and start the VPS or migrate my settings (note on that, I get the "Migration
I get an error message saying: t is not defined numToColor@ https://c.mql5.com ...when I access to Freelance section. It's a website error. All chats disappeared. I ask to moderators to signal this error to the staff. I need it to be solved soon because I'm working in Freelance. Thanks
Hi, I have a login with both numbers and alphabets. However, MT5 login does not accept that. It says unacceptable character and only numbers are accepted. Any solution, am I missing something? Thank you Firnas
Hi, I just published a product as an Indicator: But it gets installed in MT4 Experts Market folder: I have contacted the Service Desk. But I got a message that they will get back to me and they only deal with financial issues. Just wondering if anyone else has faced this issue. And how I might fix
I've had two trades already. It's still giving me this error. What's going on? How long does it take