Automatic Validation error for my expert - page 2

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

Sugianto:

Dear Service Desk,

I have solved the problem and the expert can be published.

As I suspected, the ability of the platform tester is very limited and not powerfull so it cannot handle a lot of data.

so what I did was reduce the number of history bars that had to be counted from 300 to 10. And the backtest pair from 7 to 3.

Hopefully my prospective customers can understand this situation. The deduction is only a backtest but does not apply to real trade.

HOW DO YOU DO WHAT YOU WRITTEN?

reduce the number of history bars that had to be counted from 300 to 10. And the backtest pair from 7 to 3 ????

test on EURUSD,H1

"test on EURUSD,H1 strategy tester report not found"

is it ? = Empty strategy tester report The same as above, but it seems to be less severe than "Not available", so you will probably wait a shorter period before it vanishes "automatically".

What to do??

Hui Qiu:

"test on EURUSD,H1 strategy tester report not found"

is it ? = Empty strategy tester report The same as above, but it seems to be less severe than "Not available", so you will probably wait a shorter period before it vanishes "automatically".

What to do??

You can fix it by yourself (because it is the bug in the code in most of the cases):

----------------
and read this small links for possible fixing and with explanation:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/362754

----------------

Some comments from the threads  (means: if you are having this "Strategy Tester Report not found" issue so there are the suggestions below about what to do) -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Automatic Validation error for my expert

Alain Verleyen, 2020.05.20 18:38

You need to optimize your code. If you don't know how to do it you can hire a professional coder who knows it.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Validation of EA for use on Market

Brian Kobiero, 2019.01.28 18:54

EA eventually validated successfully. Used the profiler and edited parts of code that were taking long to run. 

no trading operations
    no trading operations
    • www.mql5.com
    I want to upload an expert to the market, but it gives a warning as follows, how will this problem be solved, thanks...

As I posted in the other long topic.

Keith Watford:

As you can see from this topic, this is a problem that seems to pop up every now and again. Then Metaquotes do something that fixes it for a while until it surfaces again.

I think that all you can do is report it in this thread (as you have done) and it will probably be fixed again until the next time.

Topic

Strategy Tester Report not found
    Strategy Tester Report not found
    • www.mql5.com
    I get the message " Strategy Tester Report not found" EURUSD 1H. How can I solve this...

Sugianto # : Thank you for the advice. Of course I have read the article. And I have also read this article, but still haven't found a solution. https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/686716

This article solved my problem, 2 things I didn't know:

1st all text of the "Print()" function must be in English.

2nd The file size of the LOG file cannot exceed 2,053 MB, before uploading the .ex5, I commented out all my "Print()", and also where I thought it necessary to have the "Print()" function, I avoided the frequent call to not generate too many logs.

I hope these tips help someone here, who, like me, was "frying neurons" the other day.

Success to all

Automatic translation applied by moderator.

Reason: