General - page 202

There is an issue with the MQL5 freelance section in that it is not possible to identify developers who have worked on similar projects , as the platform conceals their names. Additionally, it is also not possible to access user reviews for certain developers, which can make it challenging to
Hello, I recently released a new EA in the market, but it has a lowered rating due to its description. The problem is that I don't see anything in the description that could cause this lowered rating. I have already read the market rules and the following post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/375547
Can MT5 real money trade? if not when it can. 
Hello everyone, Is there any way to automatically redownload hst files on MT4. I need hst file to update continuously every 15 minutes for backtesting because my EA uses hst file. Thanks everyone
i am in China and I could in the past top up services account using UnionPay but I can not do so anymore. Before this a bank authentication applet would show up so that bank transfer from a chinese bank could take place. That feature no longer exists. What is the alternative as I am now totally
Using the same credentials as web platform, I continue to get the message incorrect username/ password I have reset the password, and still to log into MQL5 from inside the terminal isn;t working... I use the same for MT4 and am logged in without problem? Do I need a different USername for MT5? I'm
  Backup MT5  (1)
Hi, is there a way to backup a MT5 installation? I backuped - the program directory - C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5 - the profile C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\F9B7F296D568C8B2CBEEBD05008024FA so, after a test restore I can start MT5 well inkl. all EAs, indicators
One profile seems to have been totally corrupted... How can I remove this? Thank You
I just installed MT5 and registered to my Account successfully but after 5 seconds the system crashed. Every time I try to run MT5 it Closing itself after 5 seconds I did not find anything on internet to solve this issue Please help
[Deleted]
What is the maximum leverage allowed by different nation's financial regulatory bodies. I like to know which country tops the chart
My trading bot doesn't buy or sell anything when i try to use the strategy calculator, other bot's do. Heres the code! #property copyright "Copyright 2023, MetaQuotes Ltd." #property link "https://www.mql5.com" #property version "1.00" #include <Trade/Trade.mqh> // biblioteca trade
Hello, I've downloaded the MetaTester 5 Agents Manager and completed the agents installation process. The agents are shown to be connected and running. After a while they appeared in the "Agents" tab on my profile but after around 200 tasks the profit is still "0.00$". They also tend to appear and
Hello, Is it possible to import a custom symbol's formula from json (all the other necessary fields are working in the import, but not the formula). I am attempting to create numerous custom / synthetic symbols. My goal is to generate the custom symbols in my platform via import of the json configs
Hi, does anyone know how to fix this error? (first time I turn on notifications) 21:49:05.290 chat connection failed [The operation could not be completed. Socket is not connected] 21:49:05.318 push notifications register error [no valid “aps-environment” authorization string was found for the
  Bookmarks get lost sometimes  (15   1 2)
I'm not sure exactly when it happens but sometimes i open the editor up and a files bookmarks have been erased. In this case there was a power outage but the pc is on a line interactive ups so it gave me time to save and shutdown , but, on the next start of the editor the bookmarks were gone in the
There is a "New" label, but I didn't see anything new. (and it doesn't mean new message arrives)
Is there any comand (like \n for new line) for insert a change page for the printer when you create a text file from mql4
Hi, In the process of registering as a seller/signal provider, I was asked to add my mobile number and to confirm by typing in my current password. I have signed in using my gmail account so what password is being required to complete this registration process? I used my gmail password but that did
I tried to add fund to my mql5 account through paypal and it asked me to verify my mobile number before adding funds. I entered my number and request the verification code. But it didn't send me a code to enter. I tried twice with two different mobile number that I have but in both cases I didn't...
Hello I'm a newbie and i need help in creating Buy and sell trades for my EA. All the indicators show fine on the strategy tester but no trades are placed, please Help? Here's code; #include<Trade\Trade.mqh> // Creat an instance of Ctrade CTrade trade; void OnTick () { // We create a
  OpenCL  (3)
Hello community! Some cool guy could please share an example of OpenCl code? Very basic EA, using some indicator buffer , just to understand it better. Thanks! Edit: I just forgot to say something: I've seen all these topics and links, that's why I opened this topic. There's no complete example
I have many many accounts and would like to see all accounts on one chart same pair of course.
I have two set of classes to deal with Hedge and Netting accounts. My EA code is like below CTradeHedge TradeHedge; CTradeNetting TradeNetting; // Default Value CTradeHedge Trade In all my functions I've used "Trade" identifier. Like this Trade.SellStop(sym, vol, price, sl, tp); Is it possible to
Hello everyone, I hope that all is going good I have a question: Is possible to use the "report" Module (a relatively new feature in MT5) to show the history report or history transactions of an extern account? ( for example, MT4 report) I was searching for the documentation or the report library
Good day everyone, I need some help with understanding what the following setting in an EA I am using mean: New_Cycle: True Max_Trades : 30 Min_Lot_Sell : 0.01 Lot_Exp_Sell : 1.5 Step_Sell : 30.0 Step_Coeff_Sell : 1.05 Step_Sells : 60,60,60,60,60,60,,80,80,90,120,120,120,150,150,150,200 Much
When it comes to buying or building an EA, what is the biggest issue which worries you most? Or maybe a combination of some issues
I am having issue with ES data feed from AMP , Did anyone else have this issue
[Deleted]
  Open Source Trade Copier  (24   1 2 3)
We have a Trade copier for copying trades from one instance of MetaTrader to another. It is very fast (less than a second), and pretty simple in its functionality. It is also an open source project and the code is freely available. You can find it at mt4tradeduplicator - Project Hosting on Google...
1. Learn the basics: Before you start trading forex, it's important to learn the basics of the market, including how it works, the major currency pairs, and the different trading strategies available. 2. Develop a trading plan: A trading plan is a set of rules that guide your trading decisions. It