General - page 202

When I press the all chart windows button (Alt + R) in MT4, all opened charts appear at once but they are horizontal. I want four windows charts but vertically positioned not horizontal. How I can do that by pressing just one button? Is there any indicator
Hi all, I'd like to create an EA to send email but without the option to setup the MT5 with the mailserver name, port, etc. I'm searching and the other possible solution is to use socket, is it right? If so, is there any article or documentation you can point me to read and better understand its
hi, i always read that double has fractional capability, so i have tried a simple 5/3 problem, but i'm getting 1.0 int x = 5 ; int y = 3 ; double answer; answer = (x/y); Print (answer); any help on how can i get the actual 1.6? thanks in advance
  VPS Problem  (1)
Hello, I have 1 EA that I am using. I run it on Eurusd for 15 minutes and I can run it on VPS. No problem here. But I want to run the same parity, EURUSD, on a 1 minute chart with the same EA and run it over vps, but when I say move, it only takes 1 of them. When I say activate automatic trading
Hi, I have purchased a VPS from MQL on which, at the moment, I have an EA perfectly running but I struggle to synchronize it every time I want to push an update. I have to wait hours before I can receive an update [see image attached]. If I try to press "All" I don't receive any confirmation
Hello, I have a situation, my indicator stopped to send push notification from mt4 to the cell phone android. I want constant push notification from the CSM indicator. Can somebody help me on this. Regards Tuanyer
I am having a small problem. i am trying to abstract 2 dates, and get how many days the are, with the following code string lastdate2= "" ; handle3 = FileOpen ( "Time.txt" , FILE_TXT | FILE_READ ); lastdate2= FileReadString (handle3); FileClose ( handle3 ); datetime last=
[Deleted]
Is it possible to read lot size from the buy/sell UI in top left corner of a chart? If so could someone paste some code? Is it possible to do so doing some `user.dll` call?
Hi, I know the concept of leverage, but I've always wondered if it matters in order to lower the risk of, say, an Expert Advisor. Let me give you an example: let's imagine I have an EA which always follows the same strategy, which is opening 3 positions, 0.01 lots, 0.02 and 0.03. That's the EA
Attention web admin – bug on the forum, marking threads as “unread” at regular intervals. At least every week, sometimes even daily, the forum resets all the threads I have commented on recently, and marks them as “unread”. Sometimes I have to go back several pages in each section, to reopen these
I want to do a data exchange between mt5 and python, but I did not find a correct and principled way and I want to transfer any data such as numbers, strings, and arrays. Do you know a good and easy way
  vps problem  (17   1 2)
vps is using information from previously closed trades to change the settings. how can ı reset vps. my expert is using last order result code , if first trade result is negatif ,than it must open new order big from first . but ı closed manuel when negatif , now when ı start vps , same time open new
[Deleted]
  Community Help: Protecting copyright  (69   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Every industry faces some form of piracy, and that is normal. Open source efforts normally don't face many issues from theft of their work, but it does happen. Open Source ExpertAgents and Indicators suffer horrible abuses of piracy where unscrupulous people take hard work and sell it as their own....
can someone tell me, how this huge company and in year 2022 still need upload screenshot of eas, indi, tool with 640*480 resolution?? screen and crop our product to this resolution is more complicated than create whole EA, this is insane, why you still limit this??? how can I screenshot it when my
I get the following error. "storage projects list request failed with error 1001". But there is no problem on the other computer. I looked at the forum about this problem, I changed the password, I reinstalled everything, but there is a problem caused by my pc, I couldn't find a solution
  100:1 leverage  (4)
My signal is on a 100:1 leverage account. I can't see how it could work on 500:1 leverage (without scaling the performance back) which most of the signals seem to run on. What do people think? Thanks
I have actually deposit to the wrong platform. After i deposit in to MQL5. I am not able to understand how to get about getting start. Was stuck here from august untill now. Can anyone advise? Regards Katheryn
I used webmoney before but right now there is no webmoney option in top-up. whats the reason
HELP WITH SETTING ALERTS ON PC AND PHONE,POSSIBLY ATTACH VIDEO OR STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS THANK YOU
I have a problem when i embed the indicator with this code: #resource "\\indicators\\Expert_satu.ex4" then i compile it . it takes this error: File contains resources compiled in debug mode. Please compile them in normal mode (F7). how can i resolve this
A few days ago I moved a signal I am subscribed to. I moved it to a different account on a different VPS. Before, on the signal providers page I would see his positions and orders under 'Positions' and an up to date history of his trades under 'Trading History'. Now I get " Enable copy trading in
The only ways to get some "directory" of names and indices of globalvars is to call string GlobalVariableName(int index) and check the names that it is returning until it fits. The other thing is if one calls int GlobalVariablesTotal() before every creation of a global variable and save the new
Hi there? I bought Fibonacci and RSI last week from a man called <deleted> , but he has refused to communicate and tell me whether I should pay for subscriptions and VPS . Anyone with his contacts ?And if he refuses to communicate should I ask for refund of my money? Please reply
Hello I need to probably correct my code... I trying to figure out a comparison of last candle(body) with previouse i candles input double Lots = 0.1 ; input double RiskPercent = 5 ; input int BarsBack = 10 ; double Body1 = 0 ; double Bodyi = 0 ; int z = 0 ; CTrade trade; int OnInit (){ return (
I need a service support for a possible compiler BUG in the MT5 Build 3480 version : I am using Advapi32.dll because I need an EA to automatically create the HKEY_CURRENT_USER/QKLog/data1 key in the windows 10 registry, during its inizialization. However, I get a violation error. I tryed also to use
Hi, My Job Application button disappears from my freelance options
Hi Every body, On VPS Exness. when i click copy signal on MQL5 to subsriber signal, it alway auto download mt5setup although already install MT5 and MT4 on vps(see attach image). I don't know why? pls help me
Is there a way to disable the MT5 default hotkey action after I set that hotkey to a script? For example setting ALT+1 / ALT+2 / ALT+3 hotkey to a script still triggers the default MT5 hotkey action to change chart candle type while running my script. I did not have such problem in MT4 where it only
I have a trade in audchf. The program is suppose to show 0.63874now but it is showing 0.63984 in my trade. The graph and the numbers in my trade doesn’t match. Anybody knows what is happening