I need another GOOD broker platform for my trading robot

I have had problems with my current platform as follows :-

a) when I put a trade on, within 10 seconds the trade has reversed. I thought this was normal, but then realised I hadn't made any profit over the last 50 trades, only losses. As a Professional Programmer, I researched this, and found that most of the money made by my platform came from stop losses.

b) I lost nearly £500 in a week in December.

So I was wondering if anyone knows of a good broker platform in the UK ?

Thank You

Recommendations about brokers are not allowed in this forum.

Read this please: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/446683

grahambl:

I have had problems with my current platform as follows :-

a) when I put a trade on, within 10 seconds the trade has reversed. I thought this was normal, but then realised I hadn't made any profit over the last 50 trades, only losses. As a Professional Programmer, I researched this, and found that most of the money made by my platform came from stop losses.

b) I lost nearly £500 in a week in December.

So I was wondering if anyone knows of a good broker platform in the UK ?

Thank You

In conjunction with this, it is your choice what brokerage you sign up with. It is your own responsibility to check if brokers are legitimate service providers. You are allowed to ask them for the FSCA,ASIC,FCA or SySec registrations. They need to provide the registration if one should ask for it. If you had a bad experience with a brokerage, you can change to another that you find more reliable.

Reason: