Something interesting please post here II - page 2

pipmagnet:

Good morning and Happy New year to all. Want to have some fun and experiment a bit with some of the great talent and thinkers in this forum.

I first want to thank mladen, mrtools, and the other programmers here that have done outstanding work for us all over the years.

It would be interesting to see if we could put our heads together and come up with a base of two or three indicators that a decent EA could be made from. I'm not asking that anyone build it per se - just curious to see what combinations of indicators people would put together as the "heart" of a system.

My thoughts are to get what the forum would consider the best "trend" indicator and them match it with the best "signal" indicator and start there.

So...my first question of the new year would be ---  of all the excellent work done in this forum what would the members here think is by far the best trend indicator?

Next would be; which indicator would you say is the best signal or entry indicator to match with the trend indicator?

The simple idea would be to determine the trend and then trade signals in direction of trend. We often tend to over complicate our trading and this would be a good way to simplify it.

Please let me know if this is not the proper place to start this conversation and I will re-post in the proper place

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Be Well, trade Well, and prosper.

Thanks to come on the basic point but the matter is more complicated,we can not find single one opinion regarding this as every single trader with different attitude with market,we can carry on this topic in "

Best Alternative Solutions Comparatively"

if you or some other participant like it,as that thread was opened by Krelian for same this purpose.

regards

mntiwana:
Thanks to come on the basic point but the matter is more complicated,we can not find single one opinion regarding this as every single trader with different attitude with market,we can carry on this topic in "

Best Alternative Solutions Comparatively"

if you or some other participant like it,as that thread was opened by Krelian for same this purpose.

regards

Hello and thanks for your response mntiwana. Happy new year to you also.

I am very well aware that all traders are different and "see" the same thing differently. But I also know that great ideas very often come as the result of different minds putting their own insight into a project. That's where the beauty of creation often starts.

With all of the work and genius in this room we could be sitting on a goldmine and not realize it because we have not thought about it in that way. We may all be pleasantly surprised at what we may come up with. After all - the reason we trade is to make $$ yes?

I went back to the home page and couldn't find the topic "best alternative solutions comparatively". Could you post a link? Thanks in advance.

pipmagnet:

Hello and thanks for your response mntiwana. Happy new year to you also.

I am very well aware that all traders are different and "see" the same thing differently. But I also know that great ideas very often come as the result of different minds putting their own insight into a project. That's where the beauty of creation often starts.

With all of the work and genius in this room we could be sitting on a goldmine and not realize it because we have not thought about it in that way. We may all be pleasantly surprised at what we may come up with. After all - the reason we trade is to make $$ yes?

I went back to the home page and couldn't find the topic "best alternative solutions comparatively". Could you post a link? Thanks in advance.

Happy new year to you too :) and thanks.

"https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/20828-best-alternative-solutions-comparatively"

TSD is more different than mostly other forums,its main purpose and target (as of my understanding) is to invent/produce and upgrade reliable tools/indicators,and as for i searched and invaded in every corner,i don't see any like TSD.

in mostly forums i saw peoples working and dealing their strategies far long hundred/thousands pages with old,poor,unreliable and very simple tools and it is really a immediate needs to work on such like strategy as you described,we have far better tools here and we can move in better way comparing to them if sit together and exchange knowledge/experience toward a final target that we all needs ..... but i felt peoples comes here just to pick flowers and throw their garbage/rubbish here (not all but some) and move ahead.

regards

New thread perfect

regard 

mntiwana:

Happy new year to you too :) and thanks.

"https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/20828-best-alternative-solutions-comparatively"

TSD is more different than mostly other forums,its main purpose and target (as of my understanding) is to invent/produce and upgrade reliable tools/indicators,and as for i searched and invaded in every corner,i don't see any like TSD.

in mostly forums i saw peoples working and dealing their strategies far long hundred/thousands pages with old,poor,unreliable and very simple tools and it is really a immediate needs to work on such like strategy as you described,we have far better tools here and we can move in better way comparing to them if sit together and exchange knowledge/experience toward a final target that we all needs ..... but i felt peoples comes here just to pick flowers and throw their garbage/rubbish here (not all but some) and move ahead.

regards

In many forums the amount of members is too small or too specific and dedicated to only few topics. As beginner you have only this or nothing and mostly it is literally bullsh*t, so you have nothing and are in the big group of 90% "traders" and gamblers that only looses. Forex is to be considered as the toughest industry in the world. "There is no free lunch." they say, what isn't completely correct, but the tips you get for free are all for the cat - better forget them right away. You have to learn for yourself and always keep your eyes open (there are education-scamers as well). Try to learn from the pros and improve it with your own ideas.

People are like that, they come and go, some will stay, but maybe 80-90% will keep quiet and just look. What is ok, I guess. I was the first half year also quiet before I registered because of the huge amount of stuff to try out and to read. Most people don't want to understand, they want a ready 'lunch' and forget that they have to invest time for success.

krelian99:

In many forums the amount of members is too small or too specific and dedicated to only few topics. As beginner you have only this or nothing and mostly it is literally bullsh*t, so you have nothing and are in the big group of 90% "traders" and gamblers that only looses. Forex is to be considered as the toughest industry in the world. "There is no free lunch." they say, what isn't completely correct, but the tips you get for free are all for the cat - better forget them right away. You have to learn for yourself and always keep your eyes open (there are education-scamers as well). Try to learn from the pros and improve it with your own ideas.

People are like that, they come and go, some will stay, but maybe 80-90% will keep quiet and just look. What is ok, I guess. I was the first half year also quiet before I registered because of the huge amount of stuff to try out and to read. Most people don't want to understand, they want a ready 'lunch' and forget that they have to invest time for success.

In mostly cases :) i am agree with you.

TSD site system is a bit disturbed for these days,other wise i was about to request for a visitor counter and number of currently viewers :) and yes black sheep's are every where in every industry,me too was quiet visitor here before registered,i am almost 6 year old newbie here but i am proud to be got mature here,and i think every person have to pass through this exam/passage,the only thing bother me when visitors asking for short cuts,that is not and will never.

Do not you think few of us should get together for invent some strategy.

I assume that. I was admin of some forums some years ago and we knew the number of active members and those who wrote something. We did something to improve the activity but here it is difficult and also not very constructive. I wouldn't say black sheep, but lazy bears. What I learned these lazy bears won't have success. I can only laugh because they have to learn it the hard way, especially in the toughest industry ;)

Of course, cool strategy ftw.

Files:

Files:

Files:
Reason: