General - page 205

Hi, It's been a few years since I last used the mql5 website. In the past I could easily find a list of developers to choose from; there job count, profiles and reviews. I no longer see that on the site. Can somebody perhaps send me a link to the list of developers. Thanks:)
hi everyone, i have a problem with this iBarShift function. As soon as I look for a candle before midnight on the server, it returns error -1 as if it has no data history but the history is there. void OnTick () { Data = TimeCurrent (); Mezzanotte = Data - (Data % 86400 ); // 86400 == 1
Am I doing something wrong ? I have top up my MQL5 account for renting VPS for me and my clients that use my EA my clients acknowledge that they can not have my EA file. So The only one that can migrate EA to VPS on MQL5 is me. I also only top up with my only Card and I only use only MQL5 account to
Hi there; I have problem with this warning. I wrote a function( double UnderPrice( char variable)) that takes a " char " parameter and gives a double one. but when i call it and compile it say a warning (possible loss of data due to type conversion) for " char " variables that add with a positive
Indicator windows minimizes panel. I have a custom panel and when i put Indicator windows on a bottom of my chart it forces it to become minimized when changing charts (It happens with all panels so its not my code). Without Indicator windows it stays open alway
Hello All, If for example a signal provider in mql5 has a real standard account with 10.000 USD balance, and let s me as a follower, my cent account is $10000 cent ( therefore 100 USD balance), IF the signal provider opens a 1 LOT position in his standard account, will it open also 1 lot cent in my
hi every one and hi mladen especially i have the mq5 file of waddah attar def rsi but it seems like there are problems in it so is there any one who can compile it for me or fix it ? thanks in advance
Hi there, I have an idea! As we know in MQL market there are sellers who sells their products. Most of times I see good products with very weak advertising and/or weak presentation!!! This is the point I have an idea to develop and work on! Nevertheless, there are people who are very good at
Hi everyone. I don't know how to express my problem. I managed to get the value of the last candle called LastCandleNb. if it is >0 then bullish candle. if <0 then bearish candle. I can do it live. if (LastCandleNb> 0 ) Comment ( "Buy Candle" ); else Comment ( "Sell Candle" ); But I
Hi there! I was playing around programming some EAs that work with swing highs/lows. The way i detect swing highs/lows is (obviously) through the iHighest function. Now: I want to implement a user input lookback period, for example 20 bars, so that the EA finds the highest from the last 20 bars
I am experimenting with installing “MQL5 Strategy Tester Agents” on various PC’s (3 physical and 2 virtual). On 4 of them, I was able to successfully install, activate and associate to my MQL5 Community account for selling! But on one of them, a very minimal VPS sporting only 1 CPU (single threaded)...
Please guys, this function is a vital part of my ea code but everytime I add it to my ea code, my ea fails to initialize though the code compiles with no errors. Thanks void GeetRightIndex(sNews &vNews[], sRight &conP[], sRight &conB[], int &fancy[]) { string p_c,b_c; int bpc= ArraySize
I'm trying to use the the MetaTester 5 Agents Manager on a server for local use, however, I have several local and virtual network adapters on this server, including two VPNs. The Agents Manager is binding the agents to the IP address of one of the VPNs instead of binding it to the actual local...
My MT5 has multiple accounts and I would like to control them simultaneously with my Python/MetaTrade5 program. In order to do so, "Algo Trading" option must be enabled. However, it is automatically disabled whenever account is switched in my Python program. How to enable it automatically? Thanks
How does mql5 know whether a signal is trading by using EA or manually
Hello guys This is a Tradestation easylanguage indicator that creates and update ascii data file in real time as new data appears on the Tradestation chart. Dynamic trader charting software then reads and charts these ascii file real time. Can someone help me translate this to mt5 indicator Thanks
Hello, I just subscribed to a signal provider and provider actually traded twice so far. However even we have like same equity, proviers trades are 0.16 Volume and mines are 0.01. I use 95% of my equity and have same amount of equity with the provider. I also use same leverage with the provider
[Deleted]
iHigh ( NULL , 0 , 0 ); iHigh ( _Symbol , _Period , 0 ); iHigh ( Symbol (), Period (),0);
[Deleted]
What happen if your registered email is different than your Paypal mail, how could you make a withdrawal in such case
On one signal I am getting this signal: "Cannot Close Position XXX Probably Correspond Position is Already Closed". What's happening also is that I end up with way more transactions than the signal is creating. Is this related to slippage? The transactions that are correct are very close in price
When I try to include a dll, #include "TWSLib.dll" file I get the following error: '婍' - unexpected token, probably type is missing? TWSLib.dll 1 1
Hello, the service desk seems to accept feature requests. Perhaps MetaQuotes developer have a look on this. Could you implement an (optional ) flush flag for the journal log and the expert log? Thank you and kind regards, chinaski
Good day all, I am seeking to create trade deal task but instead of opening 1 single deal it opens many of them at the same time? Can anyone provide a suggestion? Not sure what I am missing here. Thank you #include<Trade\Trade.mqh> CTrade trade; MqlTradeRequest; MqlTradeResult; void OnTick() {
Hi May I know if I purchase a EA the version is 2 can I use the older version of the EA
Hello Is it possible to provide a vertical Indicator window to the left or right of the price window (main chart)? This will have a y-axis of price, the same as the price window (scaling the same way) and have a user definable x-axis. The x-axis can then be used for an indicator related to price
Can I Copy 2 signals from MQL5 in one account ? And One signal MT4 One MT5 Do brokers have a role in copying signals? Thanks guys
I installed MT5 Agent Manager on an i3 laptop (Windows 10). Two agents were created and showed up almost immediately on my profile. Each of the two agents were given a PR of 121. They've been running a few days and have earned 24 cents! The following day, I installed MT5 Agent Manager on an i7
  Email alerts  (2)
No matter how i try to activate the email alert on mt5 it wont work with my gmail a/c. It seems as if gmail is not allowing mt5 to use gmail. Any advice would be appreciated
Hello, I've been using a couple of indicators that I purchased from the Market. Today Windows 11 performed an update. After restarting the computer, the indicators will not load into the chart. They show up in the Navigator under Market and My Purchases, but they will not add to any charts I create
Goodnight. I'm trying to use the library available in the codebase, JSON Serialization and Deserialization (native MQL) - library for MetaTrader 5, but I'm not getting it. I need to get the "BUYER name" ( NAME I WANT TO GET ) and I'm trying to use the following command: DadosJson[ "items" ][ "users"