The fake review blocking mechanism doesn't take effect?

Recently, I've been paying attention to two EAs on MQL5. They're ranked high and have excellent backtesting results, but they lack live trading signals. Despite this, they've garnered a lot of positive reviews. I became interested in these EAs and noticed that any negative reviews quickly get overwhelmed by positive ones. Many of these positive reviews come from accounts that are newly registered (as the registration date is visible). Doesn't MQL5 have a mechanism to detect fake reviews? Why isn't it working effectively? I'm really troubled by this. 

Neo.:
Recently, I've been paying attention to two EAs on MQL5. They're ranked high and have excellent backtesting results, but they lack live trading signals. Despite this, they've garnered a lot of positive reviews. I became interested in these EAs and noticed that any negative reviews quickly get overwhelmed by positive ones. Many of these positive reviews come from accounts that are newly registered (as the registration date is visible). Doesn't MQL5 have a mechanism to detect fake reviews? Why isn't it working effectively? I'm really troubled by this. 
You need to purchase to be able to write a review.

Neo.:

Hi . think about what you are asking for as a coder .

How would you detect fake reviews with no other information but the text and the placement time . You can't even train a ML model for that as you don't have the real data . 

Gotta be fair here , it's not easy

In fact let's expand this , the data you get is this :

• -IP
  • -Location from IP
  • -name
  • -seller (true/false)
  • -registration time
  • -download time (or purchase time)
  • -payment amount
  • -user rating
  • -all the stats in "achievements" section can be members
  • -stars