General - page 1088

Hi, I have a question regarding the programming into an indicator of the spread of the candlestick. Specifically the high and low of that bar. What I want is a way for the indicator to be able to detect what is a wide spread bar vs average spread bar vs low spread bar. The problem of calculating the...
USDCHF: Having closed further higher on a follow through on the back of its previous week strength, USDCHF looks to push higher towards 1.0327 resistance zone. On the downside, support lies at the 1.0300 level. A turn below here will open the door for more weakness towards the 1.0250 level and then...
Hi Everyone, I have i question. What will happen if I close my console and I have at the moment e.x. 5 opened transaction? All my transaction will also close? Or signal will stop, but transactions will be still opened? I would be grateful for answer. Regard, Adasiex
Hello everybody, I've been around the forex TSD forum for a while and have read a lot of threads and also downloaded some indicators and I want to thank everybody for that, especially the members who help with fixing and modifying indicators. I'm trying to write an indicator that shows me the last...
this is trend indicator i hope anyone to make it multipair indicator dashboard i think it will be usufel to take decision pairs name[/TD]trend force up percent[/TD]trend force down percent[/TD][/TR] EURUSD[/TD] [TD] [TR] [TD]GBPUSD [TD] [TD] The Indicator below TrendForce.mq4...
I am interested for this indicator as show on the image
Hi, I'd like to use Metatrader4 with Linux and I'm using the newest version of Crossover for that. The install is smooth, runs just fine, also the trades are fine. The problem that I have is that I cannot get signals to work - I connect my account from mql5.com over "Tools --> Options -->...
CRUDE OIL: Having tested the 34.26 level and closed below that level on Thursday, we think CRUDE OIL faces the risk of a move lower. On the downside, support resides at the 33.00 level where a break will expose the 32.00 level. A cut through here will set the stage for a run at the 31.00 level....
I remember some time ago we could filter signals by demo account and also subscribe to them, now I can found it only if the provider shares the link on his profile or product. How to browse by demo signals again? (Off course I've already selected my broker demo-server at the top field, but it...
Hello, we want to upload a new version of our published products. How could we rewrite again the description, update the logo image and upload new screenshots? Kind regards, COSMOS4U
I created a signal, and i couldn't connect for whatever reason. Then, i deleted the signal and when i want to re-add it, it says "Specified account already being used as a signal" even though i have nothing under My signals. if someone could help me with this problem, i'd appreciate it greatly....
The latest market turmoil signalled growing fears about the outlook of the global economy. These concerns are exacerbated by the overhang of USD-debt that fuels fears about sovereign and corporate defaults, and chokes the recovery. The Eurozone debt markets with the help of the ECB could act as a...
Is there a order script that let's me build a synthetic pair? e.g.- I want to create a EURUSD synthetic using the JPY. So it would place and order to long EURJPY and short USDJPY simultanesouly, as well as calculate the correct amount I need to take to stay dollar neutral. Does...
Problem Description : Currently from OnTick()  i am calling a DLL function . DLL code is written in CPP.                                 In DLL i want to write a function that wait for a event(in my case it is massage from                                 other DLL) and then return to ONTick. but in...
In order to select if a specific opened position should be managed manually or by an automatically trading expert advisor I'm differentiating automatically opened orders from the manually opened ones with their magic numbers. There are occasions when an EA's strategy goes wrong and it is safer to...
AUDUSD: Although AUDUSD remains biased to the upside on correction, it continues to retain its broader medium term bias below the 0.7096 zone. Unless that is decisively taken our, the pair faces downside pressure. On the downside, support resides at the 0.7040 level where a breach will aim at the 0...
I did play ayrex option in demo platform. I did enjoy play very much because it is very clear showing every thing. So many assets available for option and also three types of option available Short Term, High\Low and One Touch and ayrex option good return.
Is there anyway to extract bitmap image from an ex4 file?
  Change to MQ5  (9)
Hi everyone. I have this indicator but now I need this indicator running in MT5 plataform. Can you help me to change the indicator to work in MT5? dollar_index.ex4 dollar_index.mq4 Thanks! Sergio
EURUSD: With EUR continuing to trade and hold above the 1.0777/1.0800 zone but maintaining upside bias, further recovery higher is envisaged. Support lies at the 1.0850 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.0800 level where a violation will aim at the 1.0750 level. A break of here will aim at...
For the first time in history, price can move to the past with this broker xcfd.com, I took this screenshot from the their dashboard. Is this a proof that traders need to be worried about this broker?
GBPUSD: With the pair reversing its intra day gains to close lower on Wednesday, GBPUSD sets up to retest key support zone. Support lies at the 1.4200 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.4150 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.4100 level. Below here will set the stage for more...
Can anyone tell me how to get the Dolly Graphics 14 and Signal Line 11a? It said it is free here but does not tell how to get it.
USDJPY: Having halted its upside pressure to close higher on Tuesday, USDJPY looks to build up on price recovery. On the downside, support comes in at the 118.00 level where a break if seen will aim at the 117.50 level. A cut through here will turn focus to the 117.00 level and possibly lower...
Hi everyone, I have a problem with my program. I'm starting create a program that works with bollinger bands. Here are the functions for open an order: bool SpikeBuy(){ double bbMinus; double ma; bbMinus=iBands(Symbol(),0,20,2,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_LOWER,1); ma=iMA(Symbol(),0,14,0,MODE_SMA...
The demo version of the indicator "XLpips NEW 2016" that runs 3 days without any restrictions. The indicator shows the perfect entry point. 95% accurate signals and make a profit. Once the archive is the indicator "MagneticBrake" which gives advice to the output from the transaction. Together, these...
I am trying to improve my system finding a suitable indicator which can show an accurate point for end of the major trend. Any suggestions are welcomed.
Hi! Is there an EA that auto trade at specific time of the day regardless of price level?  I am experimenting a new strategy.  Thanks
Hi All, I have found the Wilders version of ADX on this forum and I would really apprecate if possible this version to integrate / or have it as a correct ADX roc indicator separate / also the ADX ROC Oscillator with showing when ADX is growing with more than 1 point in the same window. Issue is...