General - page 1024

USDCHF: Having the pair lost upside pressure, further decline looks to follow lower. On the downside, support lies at the 0.9700 level. A turn below here will open the door for more weakness towards the 0.9650 level and then the 0.9600 level. Its daily RSI is bearish and pointing lower suggesting...
[Deleted]
Hello all Does anyone know if the mql5 cloud have historical data? I wanted to test an idea i had, only FXCM didnt have all the pairs available in a demo account :( Thanks
  FOMC preview  (82   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
2 Key Points To Watch In June FOMC Minutes The June FOMC minutes will garner less interest than usual from market participants as the Fed’s risk management approach rules out any near-term policy moves, in our view. The tone of the minutes will likely be much more cautious than the late April...
One for you Spanish footy fans Lionel and his father both to go down for 21 months Lionel fined €2m, father €1.5 Spanish court says they can appeal sentence in the Supreme court
Hi, anibody knows how to print all the trades that are open from the main window (TRADE) ? thx
  Layout  (1)
Can someone help please. My terminal is not displaying properly because I have the search and the community boxes on the right hand side and I can't remove them. Does anyone know how I can get rid of them. The option to do this is not on "view" on the top left
How do i get the current ATR value I added a double: double ATR=iATR(Symbol(),0,15,1); but when i use comment to display it to chart i get 0.0 Comment(ATR)
Hello to all of you guys, This is my first message, I trade as hobby in free-time since 3 months ago on real account with good results (approx +80% profit ) and since 2 days I'm trying programming EA (I just made few programs at the university lot of years ago ). Here some references:...
Themes: Brexit it is. The implications of the UK referendum result are hard to nail down, but we expect them to be negative in most scenarios. We would expect Brexit to trigger a chain of non-linear events well into the long-term that are hard to predict and may seem unrelated today, a butterfly...
HI PEOPLE, ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND A WEBSITE LIKE MQL5 BUT FOR SOFTWARE PROGRAMMERS/DEVELOPERS? THANKS IN ADVANCE.
GOLD:  The commodity continues to target more recovery leaving risk towards the 1,365.00 zone. On the downside, support comes in at the 1,350.00 level where a break will turn attention to the 1,240.00 level. Further down, a cut through here will open the door for a move lower towards the 1,330.00...
Can anyone please tell me what this financial operations limited means when I go to purchase a indicator and how to remove it.. Thank you
Here's a bold call. After the post-Brexit, face-ripping comeback in gold prices, Christopher Wood at CLSA believes that the precious metal is set up to more than triple in price. Since the start of 2016, gold bullion has gained 24.6%, said Wood, who has been high on gold for some time...
Britain won't leave the EU despite referendum result, Austrian finance minister Hans Joerg Schelling told German newspaper Handelsblatt on Monday, arguing the economic volatility unleashed by the Brexit vote will prompt a rethink by the country."Britain will remain a member of the EU in the future,"...
This FX Views gives our tactical assessment post referendum, meaning opportunities on a one to three month horizon. First, “divergence” in fundamentals is alive and well, meaning that the US is outperforming – by a large margin – Europe and Japan on activity and inflation. But G-3 central banks are...
Credit Suisse have revisited their forecasts for the pound to dollar exchange rate following the UK's vote to leave the European Union on June 23rd and it looks like sub-1.30 levels are on the cards should analysts be correct. The institutional downgrades to the British pound are coming in thick and...
GBPUSD: The pair looks set to resume its broader medium term weakness following its sell-off during Tuesday trading session . On the downside, support lies at the 1.3050 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.3000 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.2950 level. Below here will set
MetaQuotes Software Corp. announced the release of the web version of the multi-asset MetaTrader 5 platform. It allows trading Forex and exchanges from any browser and operating system. MetaTrader 5 web version has been designed based on numerous requests from traders and brokers. The application...
[Deleted]
MetaQuotes Software Corp. announced the release of the web version of the multi-asset MetaTrader 5 platform. It allows trading Forex and exchanges from any browser and operating system. MetaTrader 5 web version has been designed based on numerous requests from traders and brokers. The application...
EURUSD jumps to 1.1186 as Italy looks to prop up bits banks The Italian banking sector worries have been calmed with news that Italy is looking to prop up its banks. Monte Paschi looks like it may get a €3bn injection with Italy seeking toi use Article 32 of the EU's bank resolution directive that...
We are lowering our 3m EURUSD forecast to 1.05 from 1.17 previously, reflecting the likely growth spillover into the wider European region from the UK's woes. Our former forecast had anticipated a general jump in European currencies which were all pricing in some degree of Brexit contagion risk...
USDJPY: The pair remains weak and vulnerable to the downside in the medium term. Thus development has left the pair targeting further weakness. On the downside, support comes in at the 102.00 level where a break if seen will aim at the 101.50 level. A cut through here will turn focus to the 101.00...
  MT4  (2)
Does anyonw else have troubles with MT4 today? I cannot change anything on my orders as it's telling me market is closed???
I installed the platform metatrader 5 but can not access the Market tab of the toolbox because it does not appear. This happens only in a machine and not in others. So I can not make the purchase indicators. Is there any configuration changes to make for it to appear ?
I need a good coder, you code for me for free and you have my secret strategy, not shared with anyone else. You'll have a great strategy for daytrading. If you need proves i can show this working. Thank you all
I am coding an EA in MQL4 that uses a custom indicator. In the EA, on each new Bar I am trying to fetch data from an array that is implemented in the custom indicator: double value_z0 = getData(0); // current bar double value_z1 = getData(1); // last bar double value_z2 = getData(2); // 2 bars...
Three ex-Barclays traders found guilty of manipulation Jay Merchant, Jonathan Mathew and Alex Pabon have been found guilty by a jury of "conspiring to fraudulently manipulate global benchmark interest rates". The news is out after restrictions on reporting the...
GBPUSD: The pair continues to hold on to its downside pressure closing lower the past week and leaving risk lower in the medium term. On the downside, support lies at the 1.3200 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.3150 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.3100 level. Below here...
Brexit, of course! I shed many tears over my Brexit-related trades. Can't tell yet if they're tears of joy or remorse... Definitely oil price moves. I like trading the comdolls and commodity-related risk sentiment! I got the most pips from trading central bank biases. It's the bread and...
I'm long-term bullish! I'm long-term bearish! I'm short-term bullish! I'm short-term bearish! Er, I think I'll wait for the RBA statement before deciding on a trading bias. I don't really trade the Aussie, but thanks for the update!