Enthusiasts organize a championship! I would like to participate. - page 2

Alexey Kozitsyn:
I even came up with a slogan: let's sparring together!
If all traders should go to the competition, the competition should have been published in public with the English language, not just on the forum /ru...

Roberto Jacobs:
If all traders should go to the competition, the competition should have been published in public with the English language, not just on the forum /ru...
It isn't problem, I think. As you see, results were publish in this thread too. Conditions were publish here too. Just creat a signal and start!

Alexey Kozitsyn:
It isn't problem, I think. As you see, results were publish in this thread too. Conditions were publish here too. Just creat a signal and start!

It is a BIG problem.

We only hear about this 30st, 2 days after start.

I don't want to join in late.

It's over.

Sergey Golubev:

As we see - the people are not going to wait for any official championship, and they opened their publish mql5 forum contest/sparring.
So, everyone can join (deadline for registration is 10 of April) by registering the signal on MetaQuotes demo with 1,000 demo deposit and 1:100 leverage, and with registration on this russian thread. The results is going to be promoted inside the forum and it may be promoted everywhere for example.

Got it.

Thank you.

Marco vd Heijden:

It is a BIG problem.

We only hear about this 30st, 2 days after start.

I don't want to join in late.

It's over.
Don't take it so seriously! It's the first test competition. The main thing is partisipation!

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Don't take it so seriously! It's the first test competition. The main thing is partisipation!

How would you feel if you could start running, only well after all the other runners had already left ?

Obviously the main thing isn't participation otherwise we would be in from the first incoming tick.

So many people wonder about why the championships stopped, and then when something finally pops up you find out that your late.. hmmmm.

Marco vd Heijden:

How would you feel if you could start running, only well after all the other runners had already left ?

Obviously the main thing isn't participation otherwise we would be in from the first incoming tick.

In my life was a case, than I fell at the start of athletics competitions, but then I continued to run. So..

Marco vd Heijden:

So many people wonder about why the championships stopped, and then when something finally pops up you find out that your late.. hmmmm.

You weren't late! Late registration is available until 10 of April!

Alexey Kozitsyn:
In my life was a case, than I fell at the start of athletics competitions, but then I continued to run. So..

Would you also buy a lottery ticket after the show ?

This is just a case of bad PR.

I suggest you go big on the next one.

Marco vd Heijden:

The show isn't over yet:)

OK, it's your decision. No longer persuade.

For all other people - welcome!

Reason: