General - page 1020

Current short term Forecast  (153   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
The following are BMO's latest forecasts for EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, USD/CAD and EUR/JPY. ATTENTION:Video should be reuploaded
  future of mt4  (3)
hello traders, I am a mt4 trader, and worry sometimes about the future of mt4,is it going to diminish under the lights of mt5 or some other platform in future. I think any platform continues till we(brokers and traders) want it to stay.
The last couple of weeks saw easing from the BoE, the RBA and the BoJ, and the Fed meanwhile presented a slightly upgraded economic outlook in its July statement. With the notable exception of GBP, the central bank’s actions did not have the desired impact on FX. Indeed, both JPY and AUD rebounded
New MetaTrader 4 Platform Build 988: Hotfix MetaTrader 4 platform update is to be released on Monday, July 4, 2016. This hotfix update build 988 follows the previous release. It fixes bulk deletion of graphical objects by prefix using the ObjectDeleteAll function. Previously,...
Gold is ending the week on a sour note as investors react to much stronger-than-expected U.S. employment data.However, analysts are not ready to count the market out just yet even if prices continue to fall next week. December gold futures last traded at $1,345.60 an ounce, down less than 1`% on...
My broker doesnt allow me to use EA's (stock market), anyone knows a way to put trade expert= false, on true, and trade on EAs thanks
Please,how can i place order for a new job or how do i create new job on mql5.com?
Markets are now questioning the effectiveness of monetary easing (rate cuts or QE) to be able to weaken currencies. In particular, JPY and EUR cometo mind where both the BoJ and ECB eased further in January and March yet saw their currencies strengthen afterwards. Our analysis on whether monetary...
How to do summation on MT5? 1+2+4+8+16+....n
Hello, I had to uninstall the meta trader4 from my system due to a error occured which made the system not responding. Now when try to reinstall it back,it doesn't proceed.I have attached the snapshot of that. I can't see any progress from the time it tries to select the best accesspoint.Please...
Yes, I would buy a book if it's great Yes, I'd like to have a book freely available on mql5.com Maybe, I don't know, I don't care No, I trade using pure MT5 and existing MQL programs No, I hire a programmer when necessary No, MQL5 reference/help is sufficient No, existing series of...
The MPC decided a 25bp cut, 60bn of new gilt purchases (over six months), 10bn of corporate bonds (over 18 months) and a term funding scheme. The BoE communicated a policy strategy fairly consistent with our expectations, buffering the increase in spare capacity and allowing for a sustained
just joining the forum. Anyone got any good systems they use? I prefer not to sit in front of computer all the time so just 1-2 good trades a day is all really looking for. Anyone want to share?
EUR: No trend in sight. Reduced sensitivity to risk sentiment coupled with stable monetary policy expectations have been keeping the single currency broadly range-bound for most of the last few weeks. This is unlikely to change anytime soon, especially not on the back of next week’s June industrial...
Daily price is located below Ichimoku cloud in the bearish area of the chart: the price is on secondary bear market rally to be started on Friday with 1.1191 resistance level to be crossed to above for the rally to be continuing. The price is located within the following key support/resistance...
For the pound and short-term market rates, the message that the MPC isn’t ‘done’ with easing is probably the most important part of the decision yesterday. They expect rates to get close to zero and given their reluctance to cut rates into negative territory, further asset purchases, mostly of gilts...
Hello traders, First at all I want to apologize for mynot perfect English, so please be tolerant to me I am working on it :-) Secondly, after horrible first year oftrading and teaching trading I finally reached that trading level, that isprofitable for me. Now I decided to show up every week, how...
  On one application of the OOP  (111   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
I am writing an EA to a client and the situation is as follows. There is no clear TOR for all the items, but there are ideas he wants to test. That is, the work is closer to research. He says, I do not even know what to do, there are variants of inputs, I want to try them, can I do that? I will have
[Deleted]
The new version of the MetaTrader 5 for Android features a free built-in chat, which traders can use to chat with other MQL5.community members straight from the platform. Now it is possible to send an instant message directly to a selected recipient's mobile device. Now traders can chat...
I have studied MQL5 itself, from scratch Someone has helped to learn the MQL5 language from scratch to me I already knew other language of programming His version
Yes No,only forex my main job Any comment
The new version of the MetaTrader 5 for Android features a free built-in chat, which traders can use to chat with other MQL5.community members straight from the platform. Now it is possible to send an instant message directly to a selected recipient's mobile device. Now traders can chat with any...
EUR/USD – NEUTRAL BIAS – (1.1000-1.1300) The decision of the BoE to act aggressively at today’s MPC meeting through a combination of a rate cut and balance sheet expansion measures serves as a timely reminder that even though the US dollar has come under selling pressure this week due to weak...
Nothing, just keep trading with more lot size Nothing, just keep trading as before Withdrawing the profits Withdrawing part of profits I don't know
pair mayor pair crosses commoditi any comment
Daily price is located above Ichimoku cloud in the bullish area of the chart: the price is on bullish breakout to be started on open D1 bar for now with the symmetric triangle pattern to be formed by the price for the direction. The price is located within the following key support/resistance levels...
Please, write quotations, thoughts and ideas and author name only. For example: "It's not whether you're right or wrong that's important , but how much money you make when you're right and how much you lose when you're wrong." George Soros
The WSJ have summarised forecasts for cable in a neat graphic: But, adds the Journal: since the Brexit vote, sterling has defied expectations. Over the last month, the British currency climbed from as low as $1.289 to $1.331 ahead of the meeting. The drop on...
Goldman Sachs economists preview of the NFP report for July GS cite their 'wage tracker' accelerating to 2.8% y/y, the acceleration indicating diminishing slack on the labour market In brief: Looking for a headline gain of 190KForecast unemployment rate...