General - page 1018

Before sending an order by OrderSend() to the market, I would know what will be the exact conditions of Profits, Losses, Commissions and Swaps to be applied to my order. What will be the exact way to calculate the exact account settlement. Thanks.
How select last order for one symbol in the history and get value of lots and profit? Thank you
It would be a mistake to doubt the Bank of England's ability to push yields, and therefore the Pound Sterling, even lower argue Morgan Stanley. Pound to Euro exchange rate today: 1 GBP = 1.1621 EUREuro to Pound Sterling exchange rate today: 1 EUR = 0.8603 GBPMorgan Stanley argue the ECB and BoE can...
Daily price is located below Ichimoku cloud in the bearish area of the chart: price was bounced from 1.1233 resistance leve to below for the bearish trend to be resumed. The support level at 1.1072 is going to be tested by the daily price to below for the bearish trend to be continuing. Absolute...
The USD is in a soft spot amid a global rush into yield and little perceived threat from the Fed, at least until Chair Yellen’s Jackson Hole appearance. While we think USD pullbacks still represent medium-term buying opportunities, bulls will need to be patient. For the week ahead, our economist’s...
Latest client note from the US investment bank 12 Aug 2016 AUD: Bullish Following Rate Cut.We have turned bullish AUD in the near term and believe it can continue to rally following the RBA's rate cut. AUD's reaction to the rate cut is telling, given it ended the day over 1% higher against USD...
If you know how to track Forex Trend, People may interest to know about that, Just because Tracking the Forex Trend is the Major issue among the Forex Traders, As Far As we know, Most of them Fail when choosing the trend as "where will Go the Particle Pair, Will it go Up or Will in go down" in next...
Heike Hoffman is a 54-year old fruit merchant in a small town in western Germany. She has no formal training in finance. She’s not running a multi-billion dollar portfolio. And yet, as the Wall Street Journal reported on Monday, “[w]hen Ms. Hoffman heard the ECB was knocking rates below zero in June...
  signal  (5)
can one account to buy a subscription for more than one signal
It was a strong day for the U.S. dollar. The greenback traded higher against all most of the major currencies with USD/JPY drifting back up to 102. U.S. data was relatively benign as import prices increased 0.1% in July and jobless claims ticked slightly lower. These second-tier economic reports had...
The Jackson Hole Symposium is annual affair, attracting big wigs from central banks around the world This year, the 2016 Economic Symposium is titled "Designing Resilient Monetary Policy Frameworks for the Future"Its happening August 25 to 27Janet Yellen will speak on August 26The 'Fed Up' group, is...
Colleagues, has anyone had any experience of using high-frequency robots on real accounts ? How do brokerage companies and brokerage houses feel about it
I' Try to run de article 252 of neuro encog but i got this two errors in diferent terminals error "Unhandled exception 0xE0434352" or " Access violation at 0x00007FF938E298C5 read to 0x0000000000000000" anybody know how to fix it one of those? tks
Fed to next hike in Q4 2016, probably December US GDP to grow at 2.5% (2.2% prior) annualised in Q3 and 2.2% (unch prior) in Q4 Core PCE to average 1.8% in Q4 and 1.7% for whole of 2016 (Unch from prior poll) Unless the US has a ball busting last few quarters, 2016 GDP is going to go out on a...
1. The UK economy has simply become much less predictable now to rule any option out: Most economists see a quick, shallow recession – yet Carney himself admitted last week that there is no perfect way to ‘model’ the UK economy post-Brexit. Even McCafferty said he “prefers to learn as we go,...
Hi, I paid for 2 indicators, the site said payment failed but i paid for it and the indicator didnt load on my MT4. I rented SwingIndicator and Monster Harmonic Indicator but didnt receive the indicator. is this scam? please someone help.
Are there any MT5 brokers accepting U.S. clients?
With disappointment from the BoJ easing on 29 July and no surprises on the fiscal policy front, USDJPY is trading heavily around 101 after erasing most of the gains made from excessive policy expectations built after the Upper-House election in mid-July. On 2 August, the Abe Cabinet approved the
What is the default stop out level of MT5 demo?
Credit Suisse: NZD Higher Unless RBNZ Over-Delivers. The RBNZ OCR decision on Thursday presents a well-telegraphed but nonetheless difficult decision for Governor Wheeler and the Board. Having delivered escalated language around disinflation and the level of the currency in its unscheduled economic...
Hello, I am absolutely new in this game, having managed to install Metatrader 5 on my Mac I am not able to connect to the signals service. When I open the signals tab under preferences it just states that I am not connected and I am provided with a link which takes me to this page, the signals
s there anyone who can tell me how to activate an ea I bought that has 10 activation's with it ?
2016.08.09 19:04:22.929 MetaTrader 4 build 988 started (MetaQuotes Software Corp.)2016.08.09 19:04:22.931 Windows 7 Home Premium (x64 based PC), IE 11.00, UAC, 4 x Quad-Core Processor (up to 1.4GHz) , RAM: 1518 / 3526 Mb, HDD: 11211 / 92101 Mb, GMT+02:002016.08.09 19:04:22.931 Data Folder: C...
Strong US data has weighed on gold, putting pressure on recent longs. CFTC data as of August 2 showed that net longs increased by 2moz bringing net length to 35.64moz or 96% of the record. Interestingly, part of the gains was offset by shorts adding to positions for the first time in a month....
BoE MPC member, Ian McCafferty, wrote in an Op-Ed for the Times that if the UK economy performs in line with the initial survey signals, more easing would likely be required. McCafferty is viewed as the most hawkish member on the MPC, who voted for a rate hike back in January, and his comments will...
Hello everyone! Most brokers don't offer rich amount of historic data, mostly they stick with few months of data if we're talking about 5 minute candles. Luckily metatrader offers to download more historic data too see futher into past just by pressying f2, selecting symbol and clicking download...
Hello friends. In the market you can gain profit based on playing with numbers. So It is not necessary to forecast the trend or the price in next step. I hope to share your experiences to reach the best method based on numbers. thank you.
From analysts at Morgan Stanley: Central bank dovishness will likely keep the carry trade well-supported. Following comments by the Fed's Powell warning that the US was at risk of being trapped in low growth, it was the BoE's McCafferty warning that the cash rate could be cut further closer to zero...
Searching ONLY for the profitable EAs/Indicators Searching ONLY for great codes Not even looking/understanding what they are visiting Not interested to visit CodeBase I don't know what is this Service for? Collecting free Products Learning coding Broker Scams! (Advertising by comments to common...