General - page 1017

Hello all, i am trying to work with text objects, i want to create and align a line of text to the top left, please tell me how i can do it i tried this but nothing showed up and am putting the code in an indicator, not an EA  void CreateObject(){   ObjectCreate(0,"Trade",OBJ_TEXT...
Growth. US growth surprised on the downside in Q2 but recent labour market data has surprised on the upside. Private consumption should be supported in coming months despite the weak July retail sales. European data have been stronger than we expected given Brexit but the sharp slowdown in the UK is...
  Likes  (1)
Hello, Sometimes I see likes of my posts here. How can I see who liked them? Best regards.
The burden of responsibility is on negative events to prove otherwise, or risk appetite related variables are apt to continue to ‘bleed up’. Most participants cite Yellen’s Jackson Hole speech as the next potential hurdle for risk bulls, given latent concern the Fed Chair may want more ‘policy...
The most recent Elliott Wave count for EUR/USD indicated that the pair was in the final stages of a recovery that started after the strong decline resulting from the EU referendum. EUR/USD made a final push higher in what is viewed wave c of wave (c) of wave C, and is expected to turn lower, and...
Im ready to real account.. but when i want to deposit to my account, all option need credit card. I just have debit card(bank account). Shoul i open credit card?
U.S. derivatives regulators said on Tuesday they have barred billionaire SAC Capital Advisors founder Steven A. Cohen from registering and managing commodity hedge funds. The Commodity Futures Trading Commission's decision comes after the Securities and Exchange Commission separately took action...
Hi   I'm looking for a code which closes all open orders ( long and short ) for the current pair, when one of the orders hits TP.   Right now i'm struggling with the spread which causes not all orders to close due to the difference.   can anyone help me out?   thnx 
Hi, can anyone recommend a spread betting broker offering fixed spreads? Cheers 
  Programming Problem (MM) !  (12   1 2)
Hello, MT4, EAs I am using the code below to make MM (or Auto Lot Size), it is working perfectly. but... for example: when the trading account balance is 10k and I defined the lot size to be 0.01 then it keeps opening the lot size of 0.01 till the balance is 15k then the Lot Size will be 0...
The GBP to USD conversion has fallen below the key 1.30 level and now looks poised for deeper declines according to analysts. The GBP/USD is trading below the key 1.29 marker at the time of writing at 1.2895. The move lower fulfils the next stage in the journey towards the 2016 lows located just...
UK data releases finally begin to shift into the post-referendum period in the week ahead with the release of July CPI and retail sales. Our economists expect CPI to have remained at 0.5% y/y and we expect retail sales to fall by 0.7% following on the 0.9% decline reported for June. Jobs data will...
The USD/JPY can overreact to even the slightest news amid the thin trading of the summer holiday season while it has recently wavered within a narrow ¥101-102 range. As a rebound of the USD/JPY to ¥107 in the last month absorbed huge amount of exporters’ hedge selling at around ¥105, they do not
Currency investors should consider selling USD against a basket of ZAR, TRY, and BRL, advises Barclays Capital in its weekly FX pick to clients. "We recommend shorting the USD against a basket of ZAR, TRY and BRL (spot ref: 13.5460, 2.959 and 3.173 respectively), targeting 2% with a stop loss of 1%....
Dear all, I can code, but my MQ4 is not good. I have a simple request and wondered if anyone wants ot step in to be of assistance. It is probably a 10 minute job to a good coder. I am looking for an indicator or EA which does something very simple. Looks at a recent swing (defined by a number of...
EA should take signal and copy to the same account a lot size multiplier and fixed option.  Program should not accept signal when max lots have been exceeded and should not copy when a max lot per trade size has been played.  Ea should also have an option to not copy until a certain amount...
  programming  (1)
Hello Dears i have several questions please, if you help me : 1-software of metatrdaer, has created from metaquotes? 2- and the programing language of metatrader is MQL? 3- MQL language, has created from metaquotes? 4-if the answer is yes,what will happen if other company or person want to make...
Close wrong pair thats is on huge minus Open orders without stoploss Any comment
Comments that do not relate to the "Where are My Subscriptions????", have been moved into this topic.
If it does not take long to figure out why. If you like food, you got out of the restaurant, you can give them another chance. If their food is as good as you say it is likely to have a ton of happy and impatient customers who bought here as well.
Is possible to show a value different from a double type in the Data Window? I would like to show a value of type datetime for my custom indicator.
my sellstop keeps opening over and over even if i put measures in place to control it void OpenPending() { int me= 0 ; if (nump== 0 ){ int _tp= PositionsTotal (); for ( int i=_tp- 1 ; i>= 0 ; i--) { string _p_symbol= PositionGetSymbol (i); if (_p_symbol!= _Symbol ) continue ;
Metatrader pretty much doesnt have competitors right now, but i think in next future there will be other companies breathing on his neck, as trading is becoming more and more acessible, so how can metatrader survive this , can we expect it to survive the next 10 years on top ?
It appears that Goldilocks and the USD bears are playing for the same team at present. The global recovery seems to be strong enough to fuel demand for carry while, at the same time, the US economy is not doing well enough to justify another Fed hike. Investors remain rather relaxed about the...
EUR/USD is currently correcting higher in a sequence from lows created shortly after the UK vote. The wave count indicates the current leg from July 24 lows at 1.0951 is unfolding as wave C, the last wave in the bullish correction. From the July 24 lows, the first leg higher in Wave C completed on...
Shift from manual trading to auto Shift from auto trading to manual stop trading permanently stop trading for a while searching for a good EA or Indicator something else (write your comments)
Morgan Stanley on the pound Textbook-like GBP weakness. The easing measures announced by the BoE last week read like textbook tools to weaken sterling. Cutting interest rates by 25bps, indicating future cuts are likely and increasing the BoE's balance sheet by another GBP70trn via debt purchases...
Slightly more data pads next week in Europe with some key release in the UK and the ECB minutes. Jobs, inflation and retail sales numbers in the UK will give some update on where the economy is over June/July. Still, it is just CPI which gives a full post Brexit sample and we don’t expect that real...