General - page 1025

Hi, This topic does notrepresent financial investing or trading advice -- it is merely ideasI have been looking at and wanting to put into a functional EA. Main idea Pairs that arehighly correlated (always move in same direction) sometimes goslightly out of correlation, but long term will...
What many people may not realise is that the world economy depends on the ability of microprocessor manufacturers to increase their capacity by 50% every two years. It's Moore's Law, in a simplified way of course. More accurately, Moore's law is the observation made by Intel's founder in the 60's
I think we need a spreadsheet list of PR values denoting the CPU, number of cores/nodes, CPU actual speed (OC). What do you think
Hi, I recently download and use mt4. I choose mt4 cause of automated trading , and my targeted broker use it. Since I heard that mql5 works on mt4, I read mql5 book (ExpertAdvisorBook) and wrote one simple mlq5 EA in mt4. A that time, I mostly copy/paste example from book, my mql5 EA on mt4 is
Forex - work or play? What do you think, colleagues ? )
Often the topic of increasing payment systems on mql was raised on the forum. Many have argued for kiwi or skrill to appear. And now. Now their sites are on the list of banned sites. Do you think anything will happen next except for blocking sites? Maybe this will squeeze these payment services from
In Alchemy of Finance, the legendary trader George Soros recallshis short of the home builders in the 1970s. He notes that he profitedhandsomely from the trade, but then did something interesting -- he looked athis own notes for the original thesis for the trade which discussed how thesector would...
Gold-i Scalper Watch is fully integrated with MT4. The product is simple to use and quick to install, and doesn’t require any additional servers. It automatically watches for scalper traders and issues alerts when it detects them. It also enables brokers to customise settings to define how scalper...
Hello, I need Volume Delta indicator - Difference of Bid-Ask like it is in Market Delta - Cumulative bid/ask delta bars Is there any such indicator available in market? something similar would also help. Thanks --neo269
We expect EUR to appreciate moderately this year but then depreciate significantly in 2017 EUR fits into the category of currencies driven increasingly by real over nominal yield differentials. Falling inflation expectations as a result of below-par DM growth coupled with the inability of nominal...
Some lively moves in the euro, and USD EURUSD now trading at 1.0971 and USDJPY up through 106 to a day's high of 106.39. The fix has just been and gone and we can usually give it 5 mins either side to do its thing. There's chatter that there's some position covering too into the weekend and US bond...
Donald Trump is now the Republican nominee and a true contender of becoming the next president of the United States. Yet, analysts at one bank say the uncertainty from a Trump presidency could be enough to push gold prices over $500 higher. Although Dutch bank ABN Amro thinks it unlikely, a...
Hi I wonder if anyone can point me in the right direction so I know how to change some code so that I can get several copies of the same indicator on my chart. I keep running into this problem, but unable to find a data sheet on it. I can get round it by renaming objectsCreate but this takes...
please suggest a good oscillator, I had used stochastic ,oscillator of moving averages,RSI please suggest better than this,if any
I recently took a break from trading and went back onto mt5 for the first time in about 2 months. My graphs are not up to date and are only showing me from the 20th of may back on all currency's. Do i have to update anything to get it back to live trading or link it back to iq options? 
EUR/USD – BEARISH BIAS – (1.0800-1.1200) The message from Draghi today was as expected – we need more time to assess the economic data in the aftermath of recent events like Brexit and the attempted coup in Turkey. By the next meeting on 8th September, the outlook will be a little clearer and the...
Daily price is on bearish breakdown to be started on open D1 bar for now: the price is testing 1.1001 support level to below for the bearish breakdown to be continuing. Chinkou Span line is located below the price for the bearish market condition by the breakdown by the direction.Absolute Strength...
Hi, I'm very new to coding in mql, and if I use any aimple code it is iterating multiple times, even if I used any loop conditions to stop after 2 iterations, it is iterating again and again . So, what can I do to stop it ? Thanks a ton.
Hi, Is there an EA for MQL5 that would plot Heikin-Asihi chart as shown in attachment ? I have marked Non-HA candles with Black square in Middle & white arrow pointing them as Non Heikin-Ashi candles. Thanks
Hi there, Does anyone know why the market tab is missing in mt4 on my mac? I run mt4 on my pc laptop and it is there but not on my mac. Any thoughts or solutions would be greatly appreciated. Johnnybee
How to change my login id?
EURGBP- The cross looks to weaken further following its Thursday declines after taking back all of its intra day gains. Resistance resides at the 0.8400 level where a violation if seen will turn risk towards the 0.8450 level. On further upside, the 0.8500 level comes in as the next upside target...
When i loose i never tell anyone!Never ever!!!! Dont want to be exposed as a looser A loss is a failure, but why hide that? I share my losses with people!
I woud like if someone can write this expert advisor, since i have very limited skills on mql4:  It uses Fibonacci expansión/rectraction:   Open-Buy if in a candle: iOpen(NULL,0,0)<n-fibolevel and Ask>n-fibolevel Stop-loss at n-fibolevel (spread loss) or n-fibolevel+(Ask-Bid) (zero loss) exit when...
Although market participants tend to give the index of leading economic indicators (LEI) short shrift because most of the subcomponents are already known at the time of its release, the series tends to capture turning points in the economy....
Yes i&#39;m stone cold and making huge profits most of my trades Nope i&#39;m always a little nervouse about the outcome of my trades
What's next for the ECB and the euro The ECB kept all policy rates unchanged and maintained the monthly QE purchases of EUR80bn. The ECB "continues to expect the key ECB interest rates to remain at present or lower levels for an extended period of time, and well past the horizon of the net asset...
Hi everyone I developed this simple tool that does what the title says. Furthermore, you can show positions and / or orders in only 1 chart or in more than 1.   Example: 3 orders on EURUSD, 2 orders on GBP USD, 3 positions on EUR USD,  5 orders on GBP USD  you can visualize orders in ONE of the EUR...
When it comes to the SNB it must be noted too that there may be rising pressure to act again later this year when it comes to lower rates, especially if currency intervention becomes less efficient. Sight deposits have increased at a faster pace for most of the last few weeks, which indicates more...
What's the difference between XAUUSD and XAUUSDm in LMAX? Both symbols have the same minimal lots of 0.1. Thanks!