General - page 1021

EUR support in the wings, staying long: There will be conclusions to be drawn for other currencies deploying NIR policy such as CHF, SEK or EUR. The short end of these currencies has priced in local central banks either keeping current monetary accommodation in place or cutting rates even further....
Under 40$ 40$ - 50$ 50$ - 60$ Above 60$ Above 70$ Never expected I don't know
PLease can anyone help? I got the program on my computer but as soon as im trying to log in it kicks me out right away. Everything is functional on WebTerminal and also if i open a program on computer without internet it works perfectly but as soon as i turn on wifi the program closes. I already...
Hey all, I have been very good about not adding to losers of late and only adding to winners.  But every once in a while it seems my reasoning stops and i trade on emotions and try to average the loser.  I have done this well most of the time, im sure some of you have as well, but when it doesn't...
i trying from 5-6 days but not receive me any code from MQL5 please help me. 1st registration i receive code but from 5-6 days not receive for withdrawal ,
Hi, How do we get the total historic profits made on a day so far from 00:00? Any code examples or link for reference? Thanks, Bip
Something Strange Emerges When Looking At A Congresswoman's Daytrading Records While we have often heard that members of Congress, who are not only exempt from insider trading oversight, are also ardent daytraders we had never seen it in action. Until now. The following publicly filed monthly...
pleas could any one tell me why i cant get sell orders from my expert where is the code error?????
  Invoice  (2)
I bought (actually rented) products, but I paid it from my company account. Anyway I haven't found any document which can be used as invoice or at least receipt statement. I would like to buy a lot of products but without invoice or similar I cannot make it. Does anybody know where to find or how to...
With strong arguments against fresh Bank of England policy measures being introduced on the 4th of August, we see the balance of risks lying with a stronger British Pound against the Euro and US Dollar by the time the day is done. Markets are pricing in at least a 25 basis point cut to the...
The GBP has been broadly range bound over the last few weeks. This is mainly due to limited room of further rising rate cut expectations. In line with market expectations we believe that the BoE will lower interest rates by 25bp this week and announce further credit easing measures. However, we...
A man enters the Credit Suisse offices in the Manhattan borough of New York City, U.S. July 5, 2016. REUTERS/Brendan McDermid LONDON (Reuters) - Two of Europe's biggest banks - Credit Suisse <CSGN.S> and Deutsche Bank <DBKGn.DE> - will be dropped from an index of Europe's top 50 blue-chip companies...
USD: The US dollar weakened by 0.6% on a DXY index basis in July with all of that depreciation and some more coming on the final trading day of the month in response to weaker than expected real GDP data for Q2. Real GDP growth has now been very subdued for three quarters, averaging just 1.0% over...
WebMoney PayPal ePayments Still have not made any withdraw
Dear Friends I have some error with chart does not show the past chart on my phone model Galaxy Note3, It's only show the current chart. Please provide me as your resolution.
  Gold or Silver?  (5)
Which do you think is going to go higher percentage-wise before the end of the year?
Hello i just lost a long trade due to spread widening and volatility right at the broker break time (4PM my time zone ). Two minutes before the break time the spread starting to wide, and then it spiked down a lot, way down bellow my stop. I was wondering if there is a expert advisor or something
on holiday every time any comment
Following Friday’s BoJ disappointment, yen bears are hoping for compensation from Abe’s cabinet tomorrow. Abe has already pre-signalled a stimulus package worth ¥28trn, around half of which in fresh fiscal outlays, and the government now has an incentive to deliver an even larger package, if only...
Brokers who provide leverage greater than 20:1 targeted. The French regulators announced that the country will introduce a ban on online advertisement of forex and binary options.  The ban will extend to other products that have leverage of greater than 20:1....
Limited room of changing rate expectations should leave the single currency broadly range-bound. This is especially true as the currency maintains relatively low level of sensitivity to risk sentiment for now. Regardless of inflation expectations as measured by 5Y inflation swaps being close to...
  SIGNAL  (2)
why my signal status is undefined what you need to do to change it
Newbies are expected to get some difficulties when it comes to trading in the real time. Although a lot of strategies that is introduced by companies and brokers, it is important to learn from the people you knew on what and who are the people you need to go through from Forex Traders and Brokers....
Hi to all, I found out, that the lot-calculation for 'normal'-accounts and 'spread-betting'-accounts seems to be different. In the documentation I found the following for the lot-calculation on futures: SYMBOL_CALC_MODE_FUTURES Profit = (close_price-open_price)*TickPrice/TickSize*Lots I'm...
[Deleted]
MetaQuotes Software and oneZero Financial Systems announce a new connectivity gateway for integration with Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., available through the oneZero Hub product. The gateway provides the possibility to trade stocks, futures and other exchange traded instruments on the largest...
The British Pound is being driven almost exclusively by expectations for a policy announcement from the Bank of England at their August 4th meeting - but what should you expect? The British Pound has struck a sideways tone against the likes of the Euro and US Dollar over the course of mid- to...
Hi traders, recently I had purchase a signal in market place and I had cancelled the subscriptions due to the lot size is not able to copy correctly into my account. Currently my account has a balance of USD50 but im unable to withdraw it. Paypal / WebMoney below are greyout. Had lodge a support...
  market  (2)
Whether the prices for programs in the supermarket are one-time or subscription for 1 month
mql5.com mql4.com Searching engines (like google) another site/forum (not forex related) another site/forum (forex related) non of the above!