General - page 1026

MQL5: The behavior of the OrderSend function during order placing, modification, and canceling has changed. The changes only apply to orders sent to external trading systems. In earlier version, OrderSend function control was returned after the order has been successfully placed (handled) on the...
i want my function to send an order and if the order is not successful, the order should be sent repeatedly till it is i know how to check if the send was successful if(OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLLIMIT,0.01,1.24344,10,0,0,NULL,1234,0,clrRed)==true){Sleep}else{Repeat}  how do i tell it to repeat the...
Upon meeting on 21 July, resilient markets after the Brexit vote will, in our view, allow the ECB’s Governing Council to stop at simply delivering hints at an imminent additional layer of stimulus on 21 July, reserving hard announcements for September. This would coincide with the release of new...
EURUSD: Having taken back its Tuesday gains on Tuesday, more weakness is expected. Support lies at the 1.1000 level. Further down, support comes in at the 1.0950 level where a violation will aim at the 1.0900 level. A break of here will target the 1.0850 level. Its daily RSI is bearish and pointing...
The ECB is unlikely to change any of its key policy settings on Thursday. It would seem strange if the ECB were to ease policy - for UK-related reasons - a few days after the Bank of England decided to leave its monetary policy on hold. And there has been little evidence of any financial market or...
Hello Everyone i want to create a Arrow symbol on the Top Right Corner. I am using this code for Label its working but i want to create Sell or BUY Arrow behind this Label. Create Label : int current_chart_id = 0; //--- Create Label Object on ObjectCreate("Label"...
What can we expect from the ECB? Rates decision 12:45pm (7:45 NYT) / Press conference 1:30pm (8:30 NYT). Base case: 75% probability, EURUSD -0.75%. Rates & APP remain unchanged, but a dovish press conference, enough to keep September “live”. This is consistent with current market expectations and...
How can I transfer the balance money to the trading terminal (MT4)
Morgan Stanley's trade of the week This might be a tough one because cable is down 150 pips to 1.31 already and a fill is unlikely but here's what analysts at Morgan Stanley have to say. "The BoE have made it clear that they will ease further this summer, most likely at the August meeting when they...
[Deleted]
More and more brokers choose MetaTrader 5 as the primary platform for providing services to their traders. Alpari has noted significant growth on the number of new trading accounts. Representatives of RoboForex have also reported a steep increase in the number of accounts opened through the...
Hello, I realized that when I chose under "expert properties" GBP instead of USD while EURUSD is tested, the results vary quite a bit. Does MT4 use one price for converting all USD to GBP? So would it be better to choose "USD"? Thx
Svenska Handelsbanken are Bloomberg's top rated RMB forecaster. Kudos to them.Svenska says the PBOC is going to hit the brakes on yuan deprecation soon to avoid sparking global volatility and exacerbating capital outflows"They will take a breather now and celebrate that they have managed to...
GBPUSD: The Unless the pair breaks and holds above the 1.3480 zone, risk will continue to point lower on more weakness medium term. On the downside, support lies at the 1.3200 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.3150 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.3100 level. Below here will...
Currency investors should consider selling GBP/USD this week, advises Morgan Stanley in its weekly FX pick to clients. "The BoE have made it clear that they will ease further this summer, most likely at the August meeting when they have run through new forecasts on the economy. More important for...
The ECB will announce the rate decision this week. Although we expect the ECB may keep the interest rate and monetary policy unchanged, it may keep its dovish policy stance and may announce to extend QE in September, which may undermine EUR. EUR/USD may find resistance at 1.1199. The pair may range...
Via Reuters - reporting on comments from an official speaking on condition he (or she) not be identified G20 will want to discuss the significant depreciation on GBP, we don't want nations to manipulate currenciesAmericans will be very clear that manipulating exchange rates is not viewed well...
US Treasury official briefs reporters ahead of G20 FX markets aren't now out of line with fundamentalsG20 will include questions on Brexit and FXReiterates that question is if China allows yuan appreciationLooks like the US is easing off the FX manipulation...
Hello Guys, I'm a beginner coder. I need some help for create a indicator that can plug-in my blog at MT4. Like the attachment are showing. Please give me some help!! Very appreciate !!!!
  Financial transactions are prohibited  (124   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
I have not made any I/O transactions. I only published a few signals and expert advisers. I have not engaged in all sorts of hooliganism
Fundamental against Technical? Martingale, Hedging against Technical Analysis? What do you think?
Daily price is located above Ichimoku cloud and Senkou Span line which is the virtual border between the primary bearish and the primary bullish trend on the chart. The price is testing 6.7166 resistance level to above for the bullish trend to be continuing with 6.7705 bullish daily target to...
Hi Does anyone knows is it possible to download an indicator for MT4 on a mobile phone with Windows OS? Thanks I will really appreciate the answers
We expect Mario Draghi to indicate that the ECB is fully prepared to take further stimulative action if Eurozone growth and inflation prospects deteriorate as a consequence of the UK’s vote to leave the EU. He is also likely to address heightened concerns over the European banking system centered on...
GOLD:  The commodity triggered a corrective weakness the past week leaving risk lower. But it could move a little bit higher in the new week following its Friday close(see daily chart). On the downside, support comes in at the 1,330.00 level where a break will turn attention to the 1,310.00 level....
I want my profiles to be read only. Can I prevent MT4 to save changes to the active profile?
Anyone who is good with creating/editing indicators ? Need some urgent help
Hello, I am requesting some to please create a simple indicator for me. It should automatically draw 'support' and 'resistance' lines based on highest close and the lowest close of the past two periods on any timeframe. An example of what I am talking is in the link I provided below. The blue...
hi: I need reading file.xls and writing code base program with using that data.but i can not read file with .xls format and just read file with .csv format? do you help me for reading excel.xls file in mql5 platform??? thanks.
EURUSD: With the pair rejecting higher price to close almost flat the past week, more weakness is expected in the new week. Support lies at the 1.1000 level. Further down, support comes in at the 1.0950 level where a violation will aim at the 1.0900 level. A break of here will target the 1.0850...
Hi, Hope someone here could help to create an alert for this indicator.. appreciate it so much..   //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                        FMCBR.mq4 |//|                        Copyright 2015, MetaQuotes...