General - page 1023

Daily price broke Ichimoku cloud together with 'reversal' Senkou Span line to below for the bearish reversal. The price is testing 45.15 support level on open daily bar for the bearish breakdown to be continuing with 55-day low at 43.30 level as a nearest daily bearish target to re-enter. If D1...
I have seen some loss recovery EA's that use trading zones and multiple lots to recover losses. I have my own ideas I would like to try out so I have decided to build my own EA. This in itself will be quite a task! I was hoping someone would be kind enough to explain to me, or better yet, point to...
Are you looking for online income opportunities?Forex online trading is one of the best home based business opportunities. Youcan start from small and with a good trading system you can get lots of cash. For those of you who are a beginner, making just pennies in Forex market orfrequently having...
“Job gains were strong in June following weak growth in May. On balance, payrolls and other labor market indicators point to some increase in labour utilization in recent months” says the FOMC statement. ”Near-term risks to the economic outlook have diminished.” Finally, “with gradual adjustments in...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I need to know a little about some sites publishing the global lot size trading volume in forex. Is myfxbook / Outlook publishing global lot size trading whole around the world?? or it's about FoxPro lot sizes? I need to know whereof myfxbook is collecting lot size trading volumes...
hi, i am new to mql4 language. i want to add  custom function money mangementand riskpercent to ea, please tell me how to write the code in ea?  please screentshot to me where and how to put?    and also, i need to add ema and  my  lagfilter indicator as filters in my ea . the logic is   buy when...
Daily price is on bullish condition to be on ranging near and above Senkou Span line which si the virtual border between the primary ebarish and the primary bullish trend on the daily chart. The price is located within the following key support/resistance levels: 1.2836 support level located in the...
The Pound to Dollar exchange rate continues to defy a decline below 1.30, but a break will happen warn a number of analysts. USD is modestly lower on Thursday 28th July, reflecting some disappointment that the FOMC statement fails to make the case for rate hikes more forcefully. The FOMC statement...
EURUSD: With the pair extending its Wednesday strength on Thursday, further bullishness is likely in the days ahead. Support lies at the 1.1050 level. Further down, support comes in at the 1.1000 level where a violation will aim at the 1.0950 level. A break of here will target the 1.0900 level. Its...
The USD has been broadly capped and the JPY in demand over the past few sessions. Positioning has been the main driver of FX moves. Ahead of the FOMC, the favored positions of investors appear to have been long the USD vs the JPY and NZD. The weak Nikkei also helped push the JPY higher. Further...
under 10 usd under 100 usd under 1000 usd under 10000 usd more than 10000 usd any comment
The US Dollar exchange rate complex fell back after the US Federal Reserve opted to temper expectations for an imminent interest rate rise with the release of their July 27th statement. US FOMC statement prompts broad-based USD declineLosses to be shortlived say ING, who have expressed surprise at...
Quantopian is a hedge fund that trades using algorithms submitted by, well by anyone who wants to submit one. There are 85,000 members from 180 countriesQuantopian pays royalties to people who write models that are selected for tradingSteve Cohen's Point72 is tipping a quarter of a billion dollars...
Why Lot Sizing Matters So Much Three crucial elements in any trading system are the entry, the exit and money management. Even the best signal with perfect entries, brilliant exits and a high win rate can be disastrous if the whole money management logic is flawed. Traders developing systems and...
Lets imagine that one of us has discovered a Holy Grail indi. Than he has shared this indi with one milion peoples reading this forum. All of them have shared the indi with their friends and so on. After a month all the marked was using the same indi, so everybody ware selling and buying in the same
Against the backdrop of economic data surprising to the high side since the June meeting as well as financial markets taking the Brexit vote well, the Fed upgraded its assessments of the economy and the labor market in the July statement. The takeaway is that the Fed is clearly eying higher rates...
HI there Could someone help me to modify the following EA (trailing sell stop) into a trailing sell limit. Kind Regards Hloni
Capital Economics The language added totoday's statement that "near-term risks to the economic outlook havediminished" is a clear indication that a September rate hike might becoming... Otherwise, thestatement was predictably more upbeat, reflecting the clear improvement in theincoming economic data...
Highlights of the FOMC decision on July 27, 2016 FOMC leaves fed funds rate in range from 0.25% to 0.50%, as expected, Near term risks to economic outlook have diminished, George dissented again in favor of a hike (after removing dissent last month), Economic activity has been expanding at a...
BNPP: Long USD Vs GBP, EUR & JPY Into FOMC. Heading into the FOMC we hold three long USD recommendations: vs GBP through cash and EUR and JPY via options*. Our economists expect the statement to present a more upbeat economic assessment. They highlight that data have been generally positive since...
  How ?  (7)
How to add friends? i have no options to add friends ? please help me how it possible .
Hi, since 1 year, I'm on MQL5 with MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester and there is 2 days I would send the money to my Paypal account but the operation has been locked. Why ? and how to unlock this ? Thank you and have a nice day
AUDUSD. The pair saw a rejection of upside pressure during Wednesday trading leaving risk of dmore weakness on the cards. On the downside, support resides at the 0.7400 level where a breach will aim at the 0.7350 level. Below that level will set the stage for a run at the 0.7300 level with a cut...
Hi Sorry if this is the wrong section, I am new here. I have some experience of trading on both demo and live accounts but I am new to Metatrader. I decided to try a Signals provider - fortunately this is on my demo account. The one I subscribed to is free and called MenjadiTrader PAMM I worked...
While the commission takes mql5 the signal, because I have a signal after 20 usd for withdrawal mam16usd
Dear participants. At the invitation of my 2 daughters to visit Moscow in the period from July 20 to August 10 (holiday), which live in the suburbs. I wanted to know who of the participants lives near Moscow and if it's possible to organize a meeting for 2-3 days in a cafe or somewhere else and talk
How I can get value of price (op_buy with lot 0.01 - have only a op_buy with 0.01)? Note: symbol() Thank you
Some signal provider not show in mt4 platform. How can I solve the problem
I'm unable to log in demo account 3753415 Can someone help me / i need another two weeks training thanks