General - page 1031

Daily price is on breaking Senkou Span line which is the virtual border between the primary bearish and the primary bullish trend on the chart: the price is breaking this line at 0.7486 for the reversal of the price movement from the ranging bearish to the primary bullish market condition with 0...
Bottom line: Political uncertainties due to Brexit and European bank's recapitalization needs put the EUR under moderate selling pressure. Removing these uncertainties could see the EUR rebounding with commercial EUR buying providing support. Europe's policy response: Despite the recent increase in...
  NFP preview  (26   1 2 3)
Barclays: For the June US employment report, we expect nonfarm payrolls to rise by 175k, private payrolls to increase by 170k, and government payrolls to rise by 5k. A number in line with our expectation would represent a modest rebound in hiring relative to the May employment report after adjusting...
< 2% 2% - 5% 5% - 10% 10% - 25% 25% - 50% > 50%
This from China's Securities Times, a front page commentary (h/t to MNI for the article): The unexpected rise in forex reserves in June may indicate that the Chinese central bank has stopped regular intervention in the foreign exchange marketThis also indicates that market sentiment was stable...
The euro remains under modest downward pressure against the US dollar following the Brexit vote. The negative spill-over impact from the Brexit vote will weigh more heavily on the euro-zone economy than the US economy. The clearest negative spillover impact so far has been a further loss of investor...
EURJPY: Having continued to hold on to its downside pressure, more bearishness is envisaged. Support comes in at the 111.00 level where a break will aim at the 110.50 level. A turn below here will target the 110.00 level with a breach turning focus to the 109.50 level. Its daily RSI is bearish and...
Goldman Sachs begin their nonfarm payroll preview by reminding everyone to enter the ForexLive competition! Enter at this link: Take a shot in the ForexLive Non-farm payrolls competition I must say its nice of Goldies to give us a shout out like that :-D (just for clarity, I'm kidding)...
Two prominent financial market sages have come forward and warned that unless some clarity on the future is provided by UK politicians the GBP / USD exchange rate is at risk of a fall to parity. With the implications of the UK’s Brexit vote begin to sink in, research analysts see protracted downside...
After the weakest jobs report in six years during May, the June data, due on Friday, are expected to show that the US labor market is not rolling over.  Bank of America Merrill Lynch has called it the most important employment report of this year.  Via Bloomberg, here's what Wall...
how I can calculate lots of all orders open? mql4/mql5 Thank you
Hi, I had bought HPO oscillator previously and now using new laptop. I am still to use the 3 licences for the oscillator. I am using MT5 provided by Oanda. Can you please help how can I get my product back please. Many thanks Sahib 
I recently downloaded a couple EAs from the codebase. For some reason when I back-test them, I am unable to get a result. When I hit start, the bar loads until the end, but under the results tab all the metrics are 0 and my starting equity remains the same. I can backtest successfully any program I...
Comments on Bloomers Sweden should ask for a renegotiation of EU membership After renegotiation, Sweden should hold a referendum He'd say no to Sweden joining the EU banking union Would prefer to rule with the Moderate party
Does meta-trader offers Gold quotes apart from CFDs. If available I will appreciate proper direction.
  One Cancel Other  (2)
Hi everyone, I'm new here and I was trying to search for One Cancel Other but it didn't give me much of a result. May I ask which "department" is the below function under? (expert advisor, indicator or something else) Situation: After I opened a trade, I will open another pending trade on the...
Hi guys, Can anyone help/guide me, how to setup the MT4 time to the local time . Thanks to all
  EA  (1)
Is there any Expert adviser which helps you during Hedging? Thank you. 
Hello, Is there any company who allows news trading with high leverage? Thank you. 
EURUSD: Having EURUSD halted its weakness to close higher on a rejection candle on Wednesday , further bullishness is envisaged. Support lies at the 1.1050 level. Further down, support comes in at the 1.1000 level where a violation will aim at the 1.0950 level. A break of here will target the 1.0900
The Federal Reserve saying one media outlet prematurely transmitted some info from the Minutes The Fed says they are reviewing protocols
  FOMC minutes  (1)
FOMC Minutes: Almost all Fed officials saw payrolls raising uncertainty Highlights of the Minutes from the June 14-15 Federal Reserve meeting Officials generally agreed it was prudent to wait for additional data on jobs and the impact of the Brexit voteMost...
Hi. I am not yet very familiar on some of the strategies on trading as of today because I have been using the same strategy for months now. I just want to know if it is important and profitable to keep strategy changing everytime? Any thoughts please
USDCHF: Having the pair lost upside pressure, further decline looks to follow lower. On the downside, support lies at the 0.9700 level. A turn below here will open the door for more weakness towards the 0.9650 level and then the 0.9600 level. Its daily RSI is bearish and pointing lower suggesting...
[Deleted]
Hello all Does anyone know if the mql5 cloud have historical data? I wanted to test an idea i had, only FXCM didnt have all the pairs available in a demo account :( Thanks
  FOMC preview  (82   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
2 Key Points To Watch In June FOMC Minutes The June FOMC minutes will garner less interest than usual from market participants as the Fed’s risk management approach rules out any near-term policy moves, in our view. The tone of the minutes will likely be much more cautious than the late April...
One for you Spanish footy fans Lionel and his father both to go down for 21 months Lionel fined €2m, father €1.5 Spanish court says they can appeal sentence in the Supreme court
Hi, anibody knows how to print all the trades that are open from the main window (TRADE) ? thx
  Layout  (1)
Can someone help please. My terminal is not displaying properly because I have the search and the community boxes on the right hand side and I can't remove them. Does anyone know how I can get rid of them. The option to do this is not on "view" on the top left
How do i get the current ATR value I added a double: double ATR=iATR(Symbol(),0,15,1); but when i use comment to display it to chart i get 0.0 Comment(ATR)