General - page 1019

Michael Every, is head of financial markets research for Asia Pacific at Rabobank He has appeared on CNBC with a sobering assessment: The consequences of telling the market that hikes were off the table this year would be "quite shocking" and an admission that monetary policy had become...
For the first time since the end of the Cold War, the German government plans to tell citizens to stockpile food and water in case of an attack or catastrophe, the Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung newspaper reported on Sunday. Germany is currently on high alert...
  MT4 buying  (7)
Hi, I'd like to answer if indicators and other things that can be downloaded from this site are controlled or they can infect pc because anyone can upload files on MQL5. Thanks
EURUSD: Having rallied on a follow through higher the past week, further bullishness is likely. Support lies at the 1.1250 level. Further down, support comes in at the 1.1200 level where a violation will aim at the 1.1200 level. A break of here will target the 1.1150 level. Conversely, on the upside...
Hello, I would like to use the Cloud Network feature . How I can open an account ? When I try to register the system says" your email is in use" the psw will be send to your email. But I do not receive any mail. Moreover, how much cost the Cloud Network service ? It's not clear. Can you please...
Royal Bank of Scotland says it will charge some corporate customers for accepting their deposits — the first U.K. bank to impose so-called negative interest rates after the Bank of England slashed borrowing costs to spur investment. RBS, bailed out by taxpayers during...
The higher LIBOR rate did not provide USD support, unlike other times when there have been relative rises in US private sector funding costs. There are a number of reasons: First, the regulation driven LIBOR increase tightens US financial conditions, which at the margin may prevent the Fed from...
Pound Sterling should stabilise around current levels ahead of a recovery into 2017 according to forecasts contained in Lloyds Bank's latest International Financial Outlook. Another week, another worst-performer gong for GBP. While the country's athlete's are picking up gold in Rio, the currency is...
Does anyone know if the VPS accept hosting the CSV files or text files .... 
It's easy to criticise the Fed for its failures, because its successes have been only one in number: kicking the can down the road. But we should spare a thought for the difficulties policy-makers now face. So what would you do if you were on the Open Market Committee? Repeatedly kicking that can...
Hello, I renamed my MT4 folder, then all settings were gone. Had them copied on a VPS before. Can I now restore the charts view, etc. from the VPS to my client or in another way except rebuilding the setup? BR
Fedspeak has whipsawed FX markets over the past week. The long risk/short-USD trade was initially boosted by comments from San Francisco Fed President Williams, only to be undone by subsequent hawkish remarks by New York Fed President Dudley, who appeared to open the door to a September hike....
Pay special attention to how long it takes for them to get your order from their kilns to your door. You can time a number of different agencies and see what you can deliver the fastest. Even if you can see the ads on TV for popular pizza delivery chain, there are other places that offer good food,...
More research has shown that the GBP may be reaching a bottom against the Euro and Dollar but don't expect a strong recovery just yet. British Pound to Euro exchange rate today (markets closed): 1.1551, weekly best: 1.1631The Euro to Pound Sterling rate today: 0.8660, weekly best: 0.8724Fresh...
Any italians there ?  
MetaTrader 4 platform update is to be released on Thursday, August 18, 2016. The new version features the following changes: Terminal: Fixed an error which prevented execution of MQL4 applications in terminals running in 32-bit Windows 10, build 1607. Terminal: Fixed occasional incorrect display of...
I saw in forums that for some decade ago they started to use neural networks to create trading strategies, but it was a huge failure, but now they are combining it with genetic algorithms, and we have machine learning, they beat a human in go game. My question is that using machine learning is
Daily price broke one of the 'reversal' Senkou Span line of Ichimoku indicator together with trendline to above: the price broke this line to be located inside Ichimoku cloud in the bearish ranging area of the chart waiting for the direction. Absolute Strength indicator is estimating the trend to be...
Hi, is it possible to get a list of all objects in a chart? I'm looking for a solution to remove some , but not all objects on a chart, but do not know the object's IDs - only a constant prefix that is given. Any ideas? Thanks and all the best. Me
Will they or won't they? The debate over whether the U.S. Federal Reserve is readying an interest rate hike will get its umpteenth airing over the coming week, with all eyes on Chair Janet Yellen to provide some clarity. Amid conflicting signals from the Fed in recent days, central bankers from...
We believe the current level of anxiety over the Dollar is overdone for two reasons. First, Exhibit 1 shows the path of trade-weighted USD versus the majors since 2014. The red arrows show the role that ECB and BoJ easing played in driving the Dollar higher, while the pink arrows show the limited...
Disappointed CFTC to pursue violation claim vs the company The CFTC yesterday announced that they were charging FXCM with undercapitalizaion and guaranteeing loss protection and failing to timely report its undercapitalization stemming from the SNB de-pegging back in January 15, 2016. The firm
Deutsche Bank on USD/JPY The USD/JPY has been repeatedly seeking a bottom value at under 100. Japanese export firms are gradually increasing USD selling as hedges for OctDec following completion of the "obon" summer holidays. These firms will lower internal USD/JPY benchmark rates that had been at...
Key UK data this week covering the month following the referendum have all surprised on the upside, with July CPI, jobless claims, and retail sales all coming in better than expected. With the exception of CPI, which we expect to continue to climb the effects of GBP weakness filter though, our...
Hello, would it be possible to give sellers an option where they can tell the buyers brokers and VPS they recommend? It would be very helpful for buyers to find a right initial setup. Or is that not possible due to rules and regulations? Best regards
There will be a strong focus on Janet Yellen’s speech at Jackson Hole on 26 August and the next US non-farm payrolls release set for 2 September. We expect markets to reprice Fed rate hike expectations and the USD to rally. ...The US Federal Reserve has begun to lay the groundwork for a September...
hiiiii plz somebody could u help me to make this indicator to multi symbol indicator any help ....  thanks in advance
USING MQL5 VPSUSING SOME THIRD PARTY VPSUSING UR OWN CREATED VPSDO NOT USE VPSANY COMMENTS
Daily price is located below Ichimoku cloud for the bearish market condition: the price is breaking 1.2935 support level for the bearish trend to be continuing with 1.2795 nearest bearish daily target to re-enter. If D1 price breaks 1.2935 support level on close bar so the primary bearish trend...