General - page 1019

Crude Oil is going down in Commodity market. Our Recommenadtion: SELL CRUDE OIL 52.30 TARGETS 51.90 51.50 STOPLOSS 52.80 Follow Up: KINDLY BOOK PROFIT CRUDE OIL IN AT 52.00 Get live crude oil trading tips to gain profit.
EUR/CAD is going down in Forex Market. Our Recommendation: SELL EURCAD 1.4020 TARGETS 1.4000 1.3980 STOPLOSS 1.4050 Follow Up: OUR 1ST TARGET HAS HIT IN EURCAD 1.4000 KINDLY BOOK PROFIT IN IT. Get live Forex Trading Tips to make profitable investments with 3 days free trial.
  Mt5 VPS  (12   1 2)
How do one register a VPS in MT5 because on my terminal there is no option like the one on MT4?
Well, his email has Two rogues have been arrested for hacking the email accounts of Mario Draghi and Matteo Renzi. Draghi had his Bank of Italy email account hacked. The ECB have come out to say there's been no successful email breach their side. The two hackers were a brother and sister team and...
Do anyone know how much it takes for clients to receive their funds from CYSEC?   Its been 2 years now and nothing happened even i claimed several times with no action 
AUD/USD is going down in Forex Market. Our Recommendation: SELL AUDUSD 0.7320 TARGETS 0.7290 0.7260 STOPLOSS 0.7350 Follow Up: OUR 1ST TGT DONE Get live Forex picks with 3 days free trial to earn profit.
Themes: Trump vs. Draghi EUR/USD has weakened as the USD has rallied since the US elections. The Euro has not weakened with respect to non-USD G10 currencies and has actually strengthened against the JPY. Strong market expectations for US fiscal stimulus and the Fed December hike with an upward...
Does anyone know if there there is a way to delete a load of contacts in one's friends list in mql5 without doing it individually?
Morgan Stanley on 'bad' and 'good' US dollar rallies The USD advance witnessed early last year was EM focused and in this sense, it was a 'bad' rally. When the USD rallies against EM,global economic costs tend to be high, as opposed to a 'good' rally where the USD rallies against low-yielding...
Dear All, I am subscribed using a single signal provider to copy trades to two different accounts from 2 separate brokers. Copied signals have my default lot size (i.e. 0.10) set. However, in one broker account, all my positions get opened with a 0.01 lot size. The other account is fine. I have
  Digits  (2)
How can the number of digits read other Symbol??
How to find past signal buffer indicator ? IN my EA i need to find past signal buffer wich is made in revers,example : -a past signal buy was with price 116.60 in USDJPY but the price goes down to 116.25 after  a few hours  , so i need to find this distance , to put a buy pending order to 116.25...
Is Asset Management is one source for all formulas?
Steven Englander, global head of Group-of-10 currency strategy at Citigroup on the US dollar if Trump & Congress carry out most of their stimulus programs while the labor market strengthens Could easily send EUR/USD lower than 0.90 & USD/JPY to 130 yen(Didn't give a timeframe) "We can see a huuuge,...
Hi, can it be that mql5 vps are always automatically being searched close to the broker? Or where are MQL5 VPS located? It says Amsterdam. and to London I got 10 and 23 ms, but to Middle America I got 0.69 ms ping. Why? Regards Chris
Why sometimes Profit factor in optimion empty???
Branch rules: the branch is heavily moderated. Swearing and insults are forbidden. The desired format of information: an inserted picture with markup and a small explanation. For example, like this: Screenshots from MetaTrader platform USDCAD.m, M15, 2016.01.08 RoboTrade Ltd, MetaTrader 5, Real
Hello All traders.. hope you fine Please, i need these indicators  Multi time firme as see in picture Thanks a lots
  MT4 Signal  (2)
Hi Guys. How to search for the specific signal in MT4 platform. instead of scrolling back and forth is there any option like I will type the signal provider name and it will come-out in my MT4 signals tab. I have noticed that only the top 20 or 30 signals are shown in my MT4 platform
Bolinger BandsRSIMoving AveragesBarabolic SARMACDStochasticIchimoku Kinko HyoATRCCIWilliams %FractalsOther (Please Speicfy in Comments)
Hi, what is the effect of different leverages? What happens if I use 1:3000 instead of 1:500? What are strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats? Kind regards.
hi, pleasure are Musso Giovanni, it is the first time I ask an info to the whole community. I'm about to become a selling signal, I wanted to know if it was possible to show the historian to My Profile. thank you to those who will say,   
Repeating 2016? Investors are trying to learn from historical developments. Therefore it is understandable that market participants talk about the risk of getting caught up by a USD downward correction, such as that seen from February to May 2016 when the Fed's broad USD index weakened by 6.5%....
Reconciling the different developments, we believe the consensus long-USD trade is entering a more mature phase. The subdued start to the year for the greenback suggests markets have been caught with an overly long position and will now turn more selective with respect with entry levels and exposure...
Perhaps someone knows and is willing to share the method for calculating the perfect synthetic? By ideal synthetician I mean one that can select currency pairs to minimize variance, rather than adjusting ratios to those already selected. Two already tested methods - PCA
  MT4 VPS  (2)
Hi, I have a signal set up on the mt4 vps and the trades aren't copying?  does anyone have any ideas? I have put two requests in the service desk and had no response.  I have other signals copied using the vps and they seem to be working so far, so its only one signal that isn't. Any ideas would be...
I suggest to post and analyze all kind of mql5 "impossibilities", like this one: Conditional Compilation . It is possible to show the possibility at first (without revealing the implementation ) in order to torture inquisitive people and stimulate the reader's own creativity. But in the end, it is
[Deleted]
I have registered as a seller before few days ago. but at that time my broker account was inactive becaze of that mql5 account has been disabled. . I have submitted the necessary documents but it was not enable for copy trader. when i ask about that got an answer i should register as seller. but...
Hi My Metatrader 5 loads up and then it closes immediately. Is there a way to fix this ?