Download MetaTrader 5

General - page 1019

To post a new topic, please log in or register
Hello, I use Fxlite and I would like an alarm sonnore when it y' has a crossing on the stochastic. thank you:)
  Contest! (9)
Hello, we have very interesting Expert Advisors participants for Contest. We still need some more (to do a fair contest with multiple players). Can post here all people that is planning to post a trading system and the date that it's planned? We need participants! Best regards.
Hi everyone, here's my question: is there a foolproof way to catch the Open of a bar (and only the Open of the bar)? A few options that are not foolproof IMO: 1) if(Open[0] == Close[0] && Open[0] == High[0] && Open[0] == Low[0] ) {Action}; It is not foolproof because we can have a candle that...
hey guys,..do you have any ideas why my MT4 often disconected in a several minute or sometime ping failed reported on journal tab. By the way my internet connection doesn,t have any problem or it's always connected. It's a big problem for me because even our EA have a agreat winning potensials, it...
How do I change the color of the trend lines and support lines. Currently they are all red but I want each one to have a specific color (slanted line, horizontal line, vertical line, check marks).
Need help from anyone who can assist me. My demo account is adding swaps to most of my trades. Why does that happen? This is a new experience for me, so please have patience while I am learning. Thank you! JBendar
Hi all. First of all I would like to thanks everyone that is making this forum possible. I have a simple question about MT4. When I try my expert in backtesting, sometime the order will be placed even if the bar doesn't go to that price. I atached a picture of my screen so you can understand better....
Hi to everyone, as I said, I am a newbie so these question might be stupid to you :) is it possible to set meta auto trader so the program would: go long/short (TP 9pips, SL 4pips). next step that the program I want to make is: -if one step before was LONG, and it made TP, than now go LONG -.....
  Gann (7)
I developed this using Moon Cycles and Murrey Math. Kind of interesting. Works on Daily charts. Galen
Hi all you savvy MT4 people, I am working on a moving average cross EA and have been seeing some strange trade executions happening when I use the Strategy Tester in MT4. I've included my code here, but in a nutshell, my system will go long when the 5EMA crosses above the 10LWMA and go short when...
I am testing this EA makes some time, is what it comes presenting some best results to some time. Always working with small lots in graphs of 1H. What I am searching is a way to make with that it carries through Hedge thus that an opened position either, since that already does not have another...
  Profit Generator EA results (216   1 2 3 4 5 ... 21 22)
Hi, I am going to put here the forward test statements and settings in preset files of PG for simplicity and easy access. I use PG v2.6 on H1,M15,D1 with tp20 and tp40. The test was conducted on 2 brokers: Alpari and MIG Warning: don't compare the final results between brokers. I use more pairs on...
Hi all, Any comment from those that joined the "ELITE SECTION"? By joining do you get access to EA's that are proven, and are Trading Signals sent out? If the EA's got the $30000 last month, I would join in a heart beat. thanks E
hi all, does anyone have a similar indicator like the one shown in the attached pic. It displays on the current time chart the bearpull power on the current and on higher time charts. If all are negative (sell signal) positive (buy signal). can anyone code it? ty
Has the ability to change the time from the default displayed on the charts ever been explored. One of the very few things I flippin hate about mt4 is the time. I would love to see it shown as NY time as it's more indicative for US/Canadian traders. Just a thought. Secondarily, creating an expert...
Script: SymbolInfo Save in CSV-File the information about the Symbole by Broker for the supervision of the Swap , Spread , Stops Level , Contract Size CSV-File = inMetatrader\experts\files\... --
Hello Administrators , The more the days pass and the happier I am to know this forum. I would not make large praises but I see that the number of the members increases (today 122 present) + the new contests and maintaining a newsletter. Only one word: Congratulations !!!
Hi All I have been having some problems loading up some custom indicators onto charts in Build 191, Has anybody experienced the same, or possibly suggest what the problem is?
Hi, I would really appreciate an answer to this question as it it determine whether or not we trade with a broker using your trading platform. Is there any way to comminicate information TO, and FROM, an EXPERT ADVISER with other running applications on a realtime basis ? Note the emphasis on...
I believe Nich had posted a snippet to close a trade after X hours have passed since the trade was opened. However, this time I need help with the following: How do I close opened order after "X" hours have elapsed since placing the order? Hope one of the resident experts can lend me a helping hand....
Hi, people. The aid of programmers is necessary. My abilities unfortunately did not be sufficient Idea. Is an indicator "IND Inverse", I fasten to it ema (20) and (50). It is now necessary that with the intersection EMA20 EMA50 would be placed pointer in the necessary direction. Help me please!
Hi I am using zigzag indicators. how can I have a beep at the time of reverse of indicator's line? if I must add some statment in indicator's program, please let me know which statment and where.
  MQ
Hi, I would really appreciate an answer to this question as it it determine whether or not we trade with a broker using your trading platform. Is there any way to comminicate information TO, and FROM, an EXPERT ADVISER to other running programs on a realtime basis ? Note the emphasis on...
  Hvr (14   1 2)
Good Day Friends! Id like to know if anyone has historic volatility ratio indicator for MT4. thanks a lot.
Hi all, Can someone please quickly test this EA and let me know if this was done correctly and works on your MT4? I cannot seem to get it to send me the ALERT EMAILS that it is programed to do. All it is to do is send me an EMAIL when the Moving Averages cross (3&7 periods), and when the RSI crosses...
Hi, I need to be able to filter the time of day in my EA. Specifically if it's 7am-11am on my pc, then then execute a certain part of the code. If it's any other time use the other part of the code. Using an if statement is fine, I read through the time functions in metatrader, from what I can...
Hi all, I'm not a programmer, but I've found what I think to be a good, very simple system and would like if one of your programmer dudes could make an EA for it. All the EA will do is sell when the SteopMA_Stoch_v1 yellow line crosses to be below the blue line, and buy when the yellow crosss to...
Does such an EA exist? I've seen scripts that close open positions but I've never seen an EA that will close all positions when total profit/loss hits a user defined target.
So I logged into Metatrader today and it says that my account is invalid for some reason. I have been using the InterbankFX-Demo server and everything has worked fine in the past, until today. Has anyone had this problem, and how can I fix it? I've had my account for about 2 weeks. Thanks
I'd like to declare a variable that keeps/retains its value between iterations of the advisor. In other words, I'd like to be able to set the value of a variable, have the advisor exit, and then access the variable the next time the expert is executed. I think I saw this in another thread, but...