General - page 1005

I see multiple sites showing all charts on web, even metatrader now have a Web trading . I was thinking, in a really near future, what will happen with the way of trading using local programs installed, it will disappear, with only trading and seeing web charts, or there is a reason to believe it
EURUSD: With the pair rejecting higher prices to close lower on Tuesday, further downside pressure is likely. Support lies at the 1.1200 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.1150 level where a violation will aim at the 1.1100 level. A break of here will aim at the 1.1050 level. Its daily RSI...
From a piece in the UK Telegraph Bloomberg with that headline Juncker will be giving a speech later, his very own 'State of the Union' address -- Jean-Claude Juncker is President of the European Commission
The Fed entered the quiet period ahead of its 21 September meeting on a dovish note with comments from Minneapolis Fed President Kashkari and Fed Governor Brainard making a strong case for patience in raising rates. However, our economics team views these comments as reflecting the views of the more...
I've been trying to rent a the NewsGrabber Platinum EA from my MT4 program. In the Market tab I can clearly see the EA, I can see the info, and I can see and press the "Rent" button. That takes me to a page to select the payment method, and when I select a method, it takes me to another page that...
GBPUSD: With the pair reversing its Monday losses during Tuesday trading session , further downside pressure is likely. On the downside, support lies at the 1.3200 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.3150 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.3100 level. Below here will set the
MetaQuotes Software Corp. is happy to announce the integration gateway to LMAX Exchange, the multilateral trading facility (MTF) for trading FX, precious metals and indices. The MetaTrader 5 Gateway to LMAX Exchange will enable brokers, funds and professional traders to access streaming limit...
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies Press review Sergey Golubev, 2016.07.01 07:31 USD/CNH Intra-Day Fundamentals: Caixin Manufacturing PMI and 50 pips price movement 2016-07-01 01:45 GMT | [CNY - Caixin Manufacturing PMI] past data is 49.2forecast data is...
We see the potential for further advances in the GBP to USD conversion but others are more bearish on the pair's prospects. GBP/USD is seen trading at 1.3269 at the start of the new week - more or less where it ended the previous week. The broad-based sell-off on global stock markets and decline in...
Trading G3 currencies in the second half of this year has been treacherous so far. The euro has traded in a 1.095 to 1.137 range, which itself lies in the rough range of 1.08 to 1.15 that has been in place since early 2015. Meanwhile, USD/JPY has traded choppily in a 100 to 107 range. This has been...
Currency investors should consider GBP/USD this week, advises Credit Suisse in its weekly FX pick to clients. "We expect BoE to marginally tweak down its dovish tone this week, which should give a brief lift to the pound. We see little incentive for the MPC to be any more dovish than the market is...
In the jostling to lure London bankers post-Brexit, Paris touts its cultural and culinary offerings, Amsterdam its digital connectivity, and Dublin its use of English. Frankfurt’s pitch: make it easy to fire bankers. Hesse, the German state that’s home to the country’s financial hub, is exploring...
Quick Technical Overview: Technical Targets for DAX Index - psy level at 10,000.0 to be tested for the bullish reversal H4 price is on slowly recovering mode after Brexit breakdown: the secondary bear market rally was started with 9.794.1 resistance level to be tested to above for the next bullish...
Hi Community, i follow already a couple of months different Signals and up to today everything was fine, but today maybe i have received a faulty signal because in my account a lot of positions where sold. I have checked the history of the Signal and the Signal was holding the positions. It was not
We are now most focused on the USD and GBP for relative value opportunities. Rates markets have been persistently unwilling to increase pricing for Fed hikes since June, despite a fairly steady stream of hawkish comments from officials and strong labour market data. Our economics team continues to...
Hi all, As a beginning programmer i am wondering, which protocols Metatrader uses. Is the financial information exchange protocol used in the metatrader software design? As i understand the FIP is a fast lightweight exchange protocol. LDAP is microsofts Light weight directory access protocol. Is...
[Deleted]
MetaQuotes Software Corp. is happy to announce the integration gateway to LMAX Exchange, the multilateral trading facility (MTF) for trading FX, precious metals and indices. The MetaTrader 5 Gateway to LMAX Exchange will enable brokers, funds and professional traders to access streaming limit order...
Hello. In this part, I want every one to answer these questions: 1_How many years do you trade? 2_have ever take profit and withdraw it? 3_How many times have you lost your money till now or before taking profit? 4_what was the reason of your lost?what do you think? 5_what is the key reasons...
  MQL5 EA Question  (2)
I have an EA that works well on my computer but it does not work one someone else's computer please what possible reasons are there for this type of thing to happen, EA is attached 
GOLD: With the commodity declining on correction the past week, more weakness is envisaged in the new week. On the downside, support comes in at the 1,320.00 level where a break will turn attention to  the 1,310.00 level. Further down, a cut through  here will open the door for a move lower towards...
I have an indicator that has the occasional repainting effect. However when the indicator is removed from the charts and re-added in some rare instances it will "update" and change a tiny tiny bit. From a coding perspective is it possible to have the indicator "refresh" on perhaps say hourly
Through the will-they-or-won’t they of Fed rate hike expectations one thing is clear – much less is currently priced into markets than was the case in late May. Since then the US$ has been generally lower, with the clear exception of course been against a Brexit-hit GBP. Interestingly, it’s been the...
A key support level in the GBP to EUR exchange rate managed to stem losses and gives this currency pair a shot at delivering gains in the coming week. British Pound to Euro exchange rate today: 1.1810, 48 hour best rate: 1.1874Euro to Pound Sterling exchange rate today: 0.8468, 48 hour best rate: 0...
ECB President Mario Draghi famously pledged to do “whatever it takes” to restore eurozone growth. His attempts to fulfill that promise have led to NIRP and other bizarre policies like the central bank’s massive asset purchases. Whether the ECB’s interventions are helping the eurozone economy is not...
  Unfair charge  (4)
I have been using the Stable Forex signal. There has been a message on there from the provider that a hacker has got into the site and he has closed the signal and now started a new signal using another broker. He now has a message on his old site saying 'Account closed, do not sign. Account will...
metaEditor runs always without any problemsmetaEditor have sometimes problemsI loosed an mq4 file after restartI don't know
Hello! I would like to ask you for some advice on, what I imagin is for codersactually quite straightforward, how to code a repulse cross over 0. I have a very simple EA that only opens and closes trades when repulse crosses 0. Only when compiling in mt4 I get ‘iCustom’ – wrong parameters count for
  Is it guarantee?  (1)
I join new different name (not real name) to mql5. Then Can I register Signal? When I earn money from sharing my signal every month. Can I withdraw this money? kkk
Our friends at Fasanara Capital have released a new report, which in keeping with the Mayfair fund's recent trend of gloomy predictions, has looked beyond the current set of adverse socioeconomic development jarring Europe, and looks forward to the "last act of the Euro", explaining why "whatever it...
Hello everyone, i'm uniting a  small group to mutually share good strategies, even creating good ones.  Anyone interested, you can join my group.   Best regards