General - page 1006

EU leaders will meet in Bratislava (Friday) to discuss the consequences of the UK decision to leave the EU and the measures required to safeguard the rest of the Union. They will likely agree to deepen cooperation in security and defence policies and could announce some concrete initiatives. However...
EUR/USD – NEUTRAL BIAS – (1.1100-1.1500). The week ahead period is a big one for the foreign exchange markets with key monetary policy announcements from the Fed and the BoJ taking place next Wednesday. We now see it as very unlikely that the FOMC will hike like we had expected given the rhetoric...
USDCHF: The pair continues to hold on to its downside pressure. On the downside, support lies at the  0.9700 level. A turn below here will open the door for more weakness towards the 0.9650 level and then the 0.9600 level. On the upside, resistance resides at the 0.9750 level where a break will...
USD/CAD: The renewed decline in oil prices and last week’s dovish tilt from the BoC (“risks to the profile for inflation have tilted somewhat to the downside since July”) have put USD/CAD in a very precarious position....
Weak retail sales are the final nail in the coffin The important line in the US retail sales report is the 'control group'. It's the measures that strips out potential autos, gas and building supplies. It fell 0.1% in August compared to a +0.4% reading expected. In addition, the July reading was...
Daily price is on breakdown which was started on Friday on close daily bar: the price is testing upper border of Ichimoku cloud to below for the bullish breakdown to be continuing with the secondary ranging way and with 0.7485 bearish reversal target. Chinkou Span line of Ichimoku indicator is...
Hi All, very new to this forum so excuse me if this is a daft question.  Can anyone advise how I change my charts so they default to show a daily close at 5pm EST - and line up intraday and other charts accordingly? cheers Nic
Hello,   Is there a possibility to create automatic buy/sell signal on the boillinger bands. So there will generated an automatic sell signal on the upper band and a buy signal on the lower band. When you use a higher SD the chance of reversal are higher (for example 4). Or is the...
  Copy trade Issue  (3)
hi , i have  subscribed to the MQL Signal  , and set the risk to 5% on MT4  and it seems not working , does any have this problem  ? and any tip to fix this ? eg: - like i set risk no more than 5% of my account balance still opening trade is more than 50% of the available...
what does Please Allow DLL Imports mean when you load an indicator
Comments that do not relate to the "Can someone edit this indicator need it urgently", have been moved into this topic.
as the reults were out for japan industrial production,the nos. were poor,as a result japanese yen prices tumble with almost every major currency pair. but suddenly after one hour,god knows what happened prices completely shifted and gained huge momentum.   cant track that,please let me know...
The Bank of England is expected to say on Thursday that it will still probably cut interest rates to a fraction above zero later this year, despite signs it overestimated the initial shock to Britain's economy from June's Brexit vote. The BoE's nine rate-setters probably voted unanimously at their...
Hello, How can i do unchangeable,uneditable indicators or how can i lock the indicators.basically i want to my own indicator for sell to people by people.Also it is possible to predefined by demo or live account number as well.Pls check to image as black corner.    Best Regards...
Hi, the problem seems to be easy but I am stuck. I want to have 2 classes CQ and CI. CI in its constructor searches within an array of pointers (ArrCQ[]) to existing instances of CQ whether there is one that matches. For this "match-check" CQ has a method match(..) but how can I call from within...
Goldman Sachs thinks the Bank of Japan framework will largely be left unchanged From Goldman Sachs: At its MPM next week (September 20-21), the BoJ will present the results of the "comprehensive assessment" of its current policy framework with the view of achieving its 2% price stability target as...
Hi, I know this question has been raised many times but I was hoping someone may have found a workaround... Is it possible to read in a csv file from a location outside of the MQL sandbox, for example a csv that is stored on a shared hard drive? As I understand it this is not possible with the...
UK data has surprised positively in recent weeks, but only in the context that markets were anticipating a contraction in Q3 activity. The actual results are probably closer to signalling a stalling to zero growth, still not a great scenario for the externally vulnerable GBP. We continue to see...
 Dear Traders,  I need to hide some buffer values from Data window using MQL5.  I saw an old question suggesting use of SetIndexLabel method (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/45808) but it doesn't work on MQL5.    Any ideas?  Thanks 
1. GDP growth has slowed markedly to just around 1% q/q AR over the past three quarters – annual GDP growth declined from 3.3% y/y in Q1 15 to 1.2% y/y in Q2 16. 2. Unemployment and underemployment rates have moved sideways for some time. 3. Wage growth has picked up but is still subdued. 4. PCE...
[Deleted]
Hello TRader and coders,   Could you please help to do this kind of text in the chart    
[Deleted]
MetaQuotes Software will present its latest developments at the annual fintech Finance Magnates London Summit 2016 event to be held on November 14-15 at the heart of the City of London — The Brewery. At the London Summit 2016, MetaQuotes will demonstrate the new MetaTrader 5 features and the entire...
MetaQuotes Software will present its latest developments at the annual fintech Finance Magnates London Summit 2016 event to be held on November 14-15 at the heart of the City of London — The Brewery. At the London Summit 2016, MetaQuotes will demonstrate the new MetaTrader 5 features and the entire...
  SYGNAL  (1)
HOW I HAVE bought SIGNAL TO I open YOUR TRANSACTIONS WITH THESE ARE ONLY MACHINE
I see multiple sites showing all charts on web, even metatrader now have a Web trading . I was thinking, in a really near future, what will happen with the way of trading using local programs installed, it will disappear, with only trading and seeing web charts, or there is a reason to believe it
EURUSD: With the pair rejecting higher prices to close lower on Tuesday, further downside pressure is likely. Support lies at the 1.1200 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.1150 level where a violation will aim at the 1.1100 level. A break of here will aim at the 1.1050 level. Its daily RSI...
From a piece in the UK Telegraph Bloomberg with that headline Juncker will be giving a speech later, his very own 'State of the Union' address -- Jean-Claude Juncker is President of the European Commission
The Fed entered the quiet period ahead of its 21 September meeting on a dovish note with comments from Minneapolis Fed President Kashkari and Fed Governor Brainard making a strong case for patience in raising rates. However, our economics team views these comments as reflecting the views of the more...
I've been trying to rent a the NewsGrabber Platinum EA from my MT4 program. In the Market tab I can clearly see the EA, I can see the info, and I can see and press the "Rent" button. That takes me to a page to select the payment method, and when I select a method, it takes me to another page that...
GBPUSD: With the pair reversing its Monday losses during Tuesday trading session , further downside pressure is likely. On the downside, support lies at the 1.3200 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.3150 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.3100 level. Below here will set the