About EA, Mr. Sergey,plese

Hello, my teacher, I'm sorry to disturb you

I feel lost now...

I've seen a lot of your EA threads and a lot of lucrative EA, but I found out that a lot of EA can't stay in the past, even if I want to find someone to update me, I'm not sure which is right.

I am thinking, I decided to stop, I would like to ask you, the current EA, which are you using? But I would like to ask you more questions about filtering and improving the accuracy of the technology! I still lack your guidance.

I hope I can contact you in the upper right corner, not every time I post a post.

chinajohn:

I feel lost now...

I've seen a lot of your EA threads and a lot of lucrative EA, but I found out that a lot of EA can't stay in the past, even if I want to find someone to update me, I'm not sure which is right.

I am thinking, I decided to stop, I would like to ask you, the current EA, which are you using? But I would like to ask you more questions about filtering and improving the accuracy of the technology! I still lack your guidance.

I hope I can contact you in the upper right corner, not every time I post a post.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044

EAs' files
EAs' files
  • www.mql5.com
All the EAs are in this section posted already. Each EA is having the thread. Name of this thread is the same with the name of EA...

chinajohn:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044

I am learning this EA, but there are still many questions I need to answer.

For example, my account is 2000 dollars, and my platform is 5 digit GMT+2.

Which version should I use

chinajohn:

I am learning this EA, but there are still many questions I need to answer.

For example, my account is 2000 dollars, and my platform is 5 digit GMT+2.

Which version should I use

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173371

Here we go again...

Eleni Anna Branou:
Here we go again...
Ha ha, Eleni started to become irritated ;-)

chinajohn:

I feel lost now...

I like Brainwashing EA and Brainwashing system (and AscTrend system and BrainTrading system incl EAs).
Why?
Because it is very understandable/simple systems, and because I/we/all can recover the deposit after the losses using those systems (it is especially related to Brainwashing system which is the famous one because we can recover the deposit after losses using this system).

Scalpers and martingales are very interesting ... but it is for demo trading only sorry (at least - for me).

Just my opinion.

----------------

But it is very difficult to suggest any trading system or EA because you should like it, understand it and be comfortable with it. So, it depends on the personal preferances (I mean: other people may like something different for example).

----------------
Suggesting good manual trading system or good Ea is same as suggesting good wife (joke)
:)

Alain Verleyen:
Ha ha, Eleni started to become irritated ;-)

Not at all, is just that is kind of funny this whole mr. Sergey concept...

Eleni Anna Branou:

Not at all, is just that is kind of funny this whole mr. Sergey concept...

Yes it is.

Reason: